Option Simulation on Wn History

Option Simulation on Wn History

Postby Picsou » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:35 pm

Hello

I don't understood how to "put "some value on chart/sum/max, min, chart/diff/max, min! on simulation on wn history.

On the help file it's write:
Chart/Sum/Min, Chart/Sum/Max, Chart/Diff/Min, Chart/Diff/Max - if you move any dragable range line within Sum Charts or within Differences Chart then their numerical values appear in these fields. These fields will change their background color if the simulation Avg sum values are outside these ranges (see Tolerances below)

How to do for that?
if you move any dragable range line within Sum Charts or within Differences Chart then their numerical values appear in these fields.

If somebody can explain the differents states to do that.

Cordialement.
Picsou

Postby stan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:05 pm

just drag the black dashed lines in the chart window (the mouse cursor will change shape when you're over one)
if don't see any such line, click options button under the chart window and select 'show range tool'
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Picsou » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:46 pm

Hello Stan

yes!!!, it's work. Now when i drag my mouse on the black dashed lines in the chart window (History chart) them, values are updated on the simulation window.

Only an other question, after running a simulation, now blue dashed lines will come in the chart window (history chart).
What are the signification of these lines

Cordialement
Picsou

Postby Picsou » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:11 pm

Hello

Say me, if it's correct.
i think the blue lines in the history chart after running a simulation are the result of calculations on old draws. (?) How is make the calcul?

Second question, on simulation windows, values on chart/diff/min and max are always on n/a.
Why??

Cordialement
Picsou

Postby stan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:03 pm

[quote=Picsou]
Hello

Say me, if it's correct.
i think the blue lines in the history chart after running a simulation are the result of calculations on old draws. (?) How is make the calcul?
[/quote]
previous sum -(40x (100-%col)/100))
previous sum + (40 x (%col/100))

Second question, on simulation windows, values on chart/diff/min and max are always on n/a.
Why??

drag the black dashed lines in wn history charts again and you'll see how your estimates fit the simulation results.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History