importing winning numbers from a custom made database (csv)

importing winning numbers from a custom made database (csv)

Postby mikky » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:49 pm

I need a specific lottery, so I went to their site, i load all the draws in an excel file, which i convert it in a csv file.

Then i used import wizard, and I've got all the draws loaded in my expert lotto program.

I want to be sure that all the data was correctly loaded, so I exported the data loaded in a csv file and I compared it with the original file.

Here there were some errors, which seemed to propagate in all my data, especially for the draws dates. For instance the drawing date loaded in the program is one week or more later than the original drawing date.

One of the issues is that even though there are one draw per week, on sunday, during the lottery history, there were special draws, and this rule didn't applied all the time, which may be the cause for this error.

How can I solve this problem?

thanks,

Mikky :wand:
mikky

Postby stan » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:09 pm

[quote=mikky:1188568144]
One of the issues is that even though there are one draw per week, on sunday, during the lottery history, there were special draws, and this rule didn't applied all the time, which may be the cause for this error.

[/quote]

there's no solutions for this i'm afraid. expert lotto requires all draws to be strictly in order. support for out-of-sequence draws is already on my todo list (for a long a time:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History