Predicting A Group of Numbers for Wheeling

Predicting A Group of Numbers for Wheeling

Postby LotteryTech » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:10 pm

How can I get the program too select a group of say 18-24 numbers too use for wheeling??? I don't want the combinations just the numbers so I can wheel or generate my tickets
LotteryTech

Postby Maryland » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Maryland

Re: Predicting A Group of Numbers for Wheeling

Postby djdez » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi Maryland

Did you get a method to predict nums for wheeling..
djdez

Postby Maryland » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 pm

You might want to check out Padawanlotto's post. Looks like he's doing pretty good.
Maryland

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Maryland wrote:You might want to check out Padawanlotto's post. Looks like he's doing pretty good.
I have been following last digits to make my predictions, it doesn't always work. The first thing I look for is possible adjacent last digits, the average hit rate for adjacent last digits for Florida Fantasy 5 is 1.7 so, I figure 1 to 2 adjacent last digits should hit. Ok that sounds easy right? The average number of possible adjacent last digits is 3 to 4 so how do you pick the best two? If a last digit is a possible adjacent two draws in a row expect it to hit in the next drawing. When an adjacent last digit hits look for it to repeat in the next drawing.

To keep the amount of combinations down, you need to keep in mind that there will only be a maximum of 5 last digits drawn in a pick 5 the average is 4 to 5 last digits so if you can find the right last digits to play and choosing no more than 6 max will help. When filtering be sure you don't filter out any of the whole digit numbers made from the last digits chosen.

I have been looking at draw history also, the big question has always been, how far back in the draw history should we go? I have been looking into just going back far enough so that all of the numbers in the pool of numbers possible have a chance to hit one time, this will give you the most current trend.

Good Luck!
Padawan
PadawanLotto

Return to Predictions