Numbers Order in Column

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:17 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=Joe]
[quote=CARBOB]
Joe, why not the 45? It's in the 6th Position.

[quote=Joe]
Bob, please check the passed numbers with your settings, lets see, in first winning combinations, the 6th Number 33 would be at the last in column 0, and the second winning combination, the 6th Number 52 would be at the last in column, but in the next winning combination, the 6th number 45 would not be at the last position in column 0 because of your setting sixth position should be at the last in order in column 0, Hope this is clear, check your winning numbers, and test more, let me know if this is now clear, thanks
[/quote]
[/quote]

Bob, please skip the 3rd winning combination which has 45 at the 6th position, and go to History differences tag, update and see the Column 0, and highlight the winning combination, and see where the Number 45(i,e 6th position) is, I hope it would not be at last position of the Winning combination's order in Column 0, and post the picture of the Column 0 with highlighting winning combination. I will check and make it clear, thanks
[/quote]

Is this the correct image? I have a feeling my understanding of the way this filter works, is very, very cloudy!!!
[/quote]

yeah, see the Number 45 is at the second position in the order, its not at the last position, the order is 1,6,3,5,4,2.

Now in filter, set like this,
1.Select Column 0 alone,
2.Select position6 with 2 alone and
3.Set position count 1/1 and Column count 1/1 and leave,
this ticket will get passed, Hope you understand this filter now, if I am not clear please let me know, thanks
Joe

Postby CARBOB » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:28 pm

[quote=Joe]
[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=Joe]
[quote=CARBOB]

[quote=Joe]
Bob, please check the passed numbers with your settings, lets see, in first winning combinations, the 6th Number 33 would be at the last in column 0, and the second winning combination, the 6th Number 52 would be at the last in column, but in the next winning combination, the 6th number 45 would not be at the last position in column 0 because of your setting sixth position should be at the last in order in column 0, Hope this is clear, check your winning numbers, and test more, let me know if this is now clear, thanks
[/quote]
[/quote]

Bob, please skip the 3rd winning combination which has 45 at the 6th position, and go to History differences tag, update and see the Column 0, and highlight the winning combination, and see where the Number 45(i,e 6th position) is, I hope it would not be at last position of the Winning combination's order in Column 0, and post the picture of the Column 0 with highlighting winning combination. I will check and make it clear, thanks
[/quote]

Is this the correct image? I have a feeling my understanding of the way this filter works, is very, very cloudy!!!
[/quote]

yeah, see the Number 45 is at the second position in the order, its not at the last position, the order is 1,6,3,5,4,2.

1.Select Column 0 alone,
this ticket will get passed, Hope you understand this filter now, if I am not clear please let me know, thanks
[/quote]

I was right, my understanding was very, very cloudy!! Thanks for being patient and your help!!!
CARBOB

Postby CARBOB » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:09 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=Joe]
[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=Joe]
[quote=CARBOB]

[quote=Joe]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1.Select Column 0 alone,
[/quote]

I was right, my understanding was very, very cloudy!! Thanks for being patient and your help!!!
[/quote]

In a case where there are 2 numbers in a row, like the attachment. How do we use the HD tab to find the order? From looking at the image, I would say the order is 4-1-3-5-2, but it doesn't work. I used Jerzy's method and found the order 3-1-2-5-4. Is Jerzy's method the only way to find past results?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CARBOB

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:24 am

[quote=CARBOB]In a case where there are 2 numbers in a row, like the attachment. How do we use the HD tab to find the order? From looking at the image, I would say the order is 4-1-3-5-2, but it doesn't work. I used Jerzy's method and found the order 3-1-2-5-4. Is Jerzy's method the only way to find past results?[/quote]Bob~ here the numbers Order is, 2-5-3-1-4, please check,
Joe

Postby CARBOB » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:53 pm

[quote=Joe]
[quote=CARBOB]In a case where there are 2 numbers in a row, like the attachment. How do we use the HD tab to find the order? From looking at the image, I would say the order is 4-1-3-5-2, but it doesn't work. I used Jerzy's method and found the order 3-1-2-5-4. Is Jerzy's method the only way to find past results?[/quote]Bob~ here the numbers Order is, 2-5-3-1-4, please check,
[/quote]

Thanks Joe, I understand now. What you look for is where the draw position falls in the HD. The attached image would be 34521.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CARBOB

Postby Jerzy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:32 pm

Joe,

The number order in a column for a winning combination as shown in the History Difference Tab, usualy doesn't work in the Numbers Order in Columns Filter. It might work in some columns but not in all of them.

I spent several days trying to confirm that what you teach actually works. But it was impossible, like trying to prove that what is white is black and what is black is white. Fortunately, Daniel told me how to approach this promissing but problematic filter. And Daniel was right. The settings for this filter can be found not in the History Differences Tab but in the filter itself, by trying various values and watching which of them remove or leave the jackpot ticket in the package if used.

The order of winning numbers in the History Differences is easy to identify. But this is irrelevant as the filter works on entirely different principle. Try what Daniel recommends and see for yourself.

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby CARBOB » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:53 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Joe,

The number order in a column for a winning combination as shown in the History Difference Tab, usualy doesn't work in the Numbers Order in Columns Filter. It might work in some columns but not in all of them.

I spent several days trying to confirm that what you teach actually works. But it was impossible, like trying to prove that what is white is black and what is black is white. Fortunately, Daniel told me how to approach this promissing but problematic filter. And Daniel was right. The settings for this filter can be found not in the History Differences Tab but in the filter itself, by trying various values and watching which of them remove or leave the jackpot ticket in the package if used.

The order of winning numbers in the History Differences is easy to identify. But this is irrelevant as the filter works on entirely different principle. Try what Daniel recommends and see for yourself.

Regards

Jerzy
[/quote]

Jerzy, did Daniel post a method and I missed it?? I see where he was talking about a compound filter, but the values aren't retained.
CARBOB

Postby Jerzy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Carbob,

You can find it on the page 3 of the Number Orders in Column section. Just go 3 pages back and it is the 3rd post from the top. He attached a .jpg file which is very informative.
Jerzy

Postby CARBOB » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:19 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Carbob,

You can find it on the page 3 of the Number Orders in Column section. Just go 3 pages back and it is the 3rd post from the top. He attached a .jpg file which is very informative.
[/quote]

Thanks Jerzy, after viewing, I remember seeing that post. This filter shows a lot of promise. For last night's draw, 5/36, only filtering for all positions, Col 0 and Col -1, only 28 tickets were left with the Jackpot. Would it be safe to say, that in a 5/XX game, you probably only need to filter 3 or 4 columns, max. In a 6/XX game, 5 or 6 columns. What do you think it would take, for this filter to be more effective? What would the stats need to show? We need to bring Stan in on this and maybe , he will have some suggestions.
CARBOB

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:01 pm

I Hope it doesn't work for you all, ok lets see some other filters and let you know, sorry for wasting all your time
Joe

Postby Da80th » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:02 pm

hi Joe,

What I did wrong here?, the winning numbers in Col 0 were:

18 26

So when I set the filter for Col 0: 4 1 2 3, the jackpot ticket filtered out. So I tried only postition 1, this time "4", and the jackpot ticket filtered out. BUT if I set "2", then it worked, jackpot remain in ticket?

BTW, this if for pick 4, #1 to 40.

Thanks again,

Da80th
Da80th

Postby CARBOB » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:13 pm

[quote=Joe]
I Hope it doesn't work for you all, ok lets see some other filters and let you know, sorry for wasting all your time
[/quote]

Easy Joe, I don't think anyone is saying the filter doesn't work. Jerzy is saying that you can't rely on the HD to build up a past database because the columns are not always correct. Here's an example,

First image

do you agree the order is 42153 for col -1?
CARBOB

Postby CARBOB » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:18 pm

2nd image

same draw, same column doing it Jerzy's and Daniel's method.

order 32514 leaves Jackpot.
CARBOB

Postby CARBOB » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:22 pm

order 42153 does not.
The filter has excellent potential. The work and thought you put into it, is greatly appreciated. We just need to find an easier way to create the history stats.
CARBOB

Postby Joe » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:39 am

[quote=Da80th]
18 26

So when I set the filter for Col 0: 4 1 2 3, the jackpot ticket filtered out. So I tried only postition 1, this time "4", and the jackpot ticket filtered out. BUT if I set "2", then it worked, jackpot remain in ticket?

BTW, this if for pick 4, #1 to 40.[/quote] Tin, your order is right with Numbers, may be some error in my codes, let me see, thanks,
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development