Numbers Order in Column

Postby Jerzy » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Lexus,

There is the Winning Numbers History group of filters not one filter. I am not sure which particular filter you are referring to.

Yes, some of the filters in this group can work with separate columns. Within a column a range of values is selected. One column only is filtered at a time, but all columns can be processed this way one after another, and the results received for each column are added, or connected. Your new Number Order filter can work in the same way.

To make this filter flexible, the user should be allowed to enter for a column as many number order variants as he wants . It would be relatively easy because these variants would be contained in a special .csv or .txt file. However, too many variants might take too much time to filter.

Good luck!
Jerzy

Postby Lexus » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:17 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Lexus,

You give us examples to show how it could work. If we use 8 variants in 4 columns, there will be 4096 combinations (8*8*8*8 = 4096). Probably too many combinations. As a way around the problem you suggest adding the variants 8+8+8+8 = 32

I do not know what you mean by uniting the results. What's that? Why do you do it? How do you do it? Did you try to use the Joe's filter for testing your ideas or a different piece of software?

[/quote]

In previous Post, there is an answer to your remark

[quote=Jerzy]
Lexus,

Prefiltering the package with different filters to get approximately 1,000,000 tickets before using the new filter, as you propose, would decrease the time of filtering.

[/quote]

Certainly.

And as for me having improved Match Number filtre it is possible to reduce the size of a package lost-free. It is possible to read under the reference in more details:
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/forum.php? req=thread&id=1059&page=9&nocount=1

To reflexion.

All filters which are in EL can be used in two ways which are reduced to: Remove or Leave.
Starting with statistics to guess on 100 % a probable outcome of event it is impossible! Then it is better to exclude the least probable event.
As the result a package decreases on 1000-10000 etc. combinations.

As in EL it is a little filters if to compare to our requirements and desires enough big package of combinations on an exit is received. Further we already risk to be mistaken in our choice, what further to filter.

Reading a forum, I see that many use Excell for conducting statistics and many have those or other ideas. But not all of us programmers and create the filter we CAN not!
But easily we embody the ideas in a reality by means of formulas Excell!

Here what for batch operation in Match Number filtre is necessary

[quote=Jerzy]
Lexus,

In point 3 of your remarks you suggest that it is possible to remove the majority of tickets from the package by using 650 - 700 number order variants. But it is important to know how many columns can be used or should be used with so many number order variants to achieve acceptable results. Probably we do not know that yet.

You mentioned quite rightly that there should be no correct number order variant at least in one of the columns to keep the jackpot ticket in the package. But you did not mentioned clearly that the filter should be set for Remove option.

[/quote]

In this case too it is necessary to use option Leave because we filter at first on a column 0, we unite, then on a column-1, we unite, etc.
If in a column-5 we use a set in which there is no correct value on an exit in an incorporated file, WIN combinations any more will not be. Other columns (-6,-7...) values will already not have

[quote=Jerzy]
Lexus,

The same result can be achieved if we use 20 - 70 number order variants, with the correct variant present, for the same columns, and with the filter setting Leave. Probably the processing time would be the same as for Remove option, unless different algorithms are used, but finding 20 - 70 number order patterns to leave seems to be easier than finding 650 - 700 to remove.

[/quote]

Certainly it is possible and so. Only we use option Remove

In the attached file I have drawn the scheme (saw already such at a forum) - a principle of filtering which supplements the document with my theoretical calculations
If to think, the scheme also shows a principle of work Winning History Number Filtre, WN History Differences Segments and to it similar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lexus

Postby teoman » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:03 pm

[quote=Lexus]

Certainly.

And as for me having improved Match Number filtre it is possible to reduce the size of a package lost-free. It is possible to read under the reference in more details:
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... &nocount=1
[/quote]
teoman

Postby Lexus » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:20 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Lexus,

To make this filter flexible, the user should be allowed to enter for a column as many number order variants as he wants . It would be relatively easy because these variants would be contained in a special .csv or .txt file. However, too many variants might take too much time to filter.

Good luck!
[/quote]

About time.

1. Try to test 2 combinations:
On a column 0 (write down what is the time it is necessary on processing of two combinations and their association) = t
At me on it 8 minutes leave
Thus 2*25 seconds leave on a backup copy, 2*8 seconds leave on input of values, 2*12 seconds leave on preservation of results

On a column-1 (write down what is the time it is necessary on processing of two combinations and their association) = t (at me on it leave 40 seconds)
Thus 0 seconds leave on a backup copy, 2*8 seconds leave on input of values, 2*3 seconds leave on preservation of results

On a column-2 (write down what is the time it is necessary on processing of two combinations and their association) = t (at me on it leave 22 seconds)
Thus 0 seconds leave on a backup copy, 2*8 seconds leave on input of values, 2*3 seconds leave on preservation of results

Now we will count:

For 200 variants
200/2*540+200/2*40+200/2*22+200/2*22 etc.
15 hours + 1 hour of 6 mines + 9*37 mines = 22 hours

It at manual input and on Celeron 2,4 Ghz, 256 RAM!

In an automatic mode process is not influenced by human slowness.

2. We take 2 computers. 240 variants we will divide half-and-half in 2 txt a file.
We start processing of 1 file on 1 computer and processing 2 files on 2 computer.
Results from 2 computers it is united and used it as a new package for the following processing
So we reduce processing time in 2 times

Well and so on
Lexus

Postby Lexus » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 pm

[quote=Midas:1256821301]
Greetings Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your excellent ideas!.

Stan/Joe/Lexus/Teoman can you give us your opinion on the following. Thanks.

The more I think about this plugin, I feel we need statistics to properly select the proper combination from the WNH segment (s0 to s10).
The problem I'm having is getting a handle on what to select for each column and position before applying the min/max settings.

I'm sure there are ways to summarize the statistics per position which could be presented as a generic statistics page in EL.

For more detailed statistics, I was wondering if the statistics page could be calculated for each combination then exported into a file for external viewing/processing,
like the existing multi-segment file output.

I notice these excellent filters are extremely powerful and we need to think how we can marry up new statistics with existing plugin filter output.
In other words amending the output of the excellent multi-segment file results to include the Number Order in Column statistics as additional output?.

[/quote]

I with you agree concerning that the option in EL giving to us is necessary to the statistican on Number Order in Columns filter
I have tried to receive statistics by means of Excell, but unfortunately could not. Only for a column 0 data are deduced without errors, and further there are errors.
Therefore I have manually obtained the data on columns 0--5 for the last 99 Draws.
On columns-6-10 simply there is no patience. About 100 and Latest Draws I simply do not speak.

[quote=Midas:1256821301]

Looking at your word document, you present a winnings data for the various winning combinations. This can be viewed back in the winning tab in the EL main application.
Lexus were you thinking of having a combination along with its winning hit rate shown in the table?.

[/quote]

It is possible to paraphrase on another this paragraph. I can not catch sense of the written. While translating from English the course of your thoughts is lost
Lexus

Postby Jerzy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:05 am

Lexus,

Thank you for a detailed explanation of how your Number Order in Columns Filter would work.

I hope Stan will implement this filter after completing the core infrastructure for EL 5.
Jerzy

Postby lottoboy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:22 am

Hi, Lexus:

Thanks for your great idea!!
But I think it is not easy to use your strategy in general. Did you make some Back-tests for your 6/52 game by using your strategy?
How about the results in fact?? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:23 am

Hi, Jerzy:

Welcome to back!!!
I just understand Lexus’ strategy after reading your posts about it.
You have done a great job really!! Thanks!!!

Also, I do hope you can post your new strategy too. You’re a serious and smart lotto player really!!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Jerzy » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:40 am

lottoboy,

It's a pleasure!

Using more than 3 segments in a column (or a level) for statistics and filtering, which will be supported in EL 5, could be a basis of a new strategy. We should investigate it in detail.

I spent 5 months overseas and was not involved with EL during that time.
Jerzy

Postby lottoboy » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:53 am

[quote=Jerzy]
lottoboy,

It's a pleasure!

Using more than 3 segments in a column (or a level) for statistics and filtering, which will be supported in EL 5, could be a basis of a new strategy. We should investigate it in detail.

I spent 5 months overseas and was not involved with EL during that time.
[/quote]

Hi, Jerzy:

Great!!!
I'm looking forward to your new strategy now. Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 am

Plug-in filter "Numbers Order in columns" for pick-5 has been updated,
http://www.expertlotto.com/external/index.htm
Joe

Postby lottoboy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:48 am

Hi, Joe:

Thanks for your great job!!!

Also, may I use it in EL 4.5.6 instead EL 5 (PREVIEW VERSION)?

best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:58 am

[quote=lottoboy]may I use it in EL 4.5.6 instead EL 5 (PREVIEW VERSION)?[/quote] my plug-ins work in 4.x.x versions not in version 5,
Joe

Postby Lexus » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi, Joe and Stan!

I very much would like to learn, your opinion on expediency of introduction (creation) in the filters working on the basis of processing of columns, principles of data processing from a file.
Anybody, except you, cannot make it unless most to study!
And after all how many possibilities, will open these changes!

As a matter of fact speaking, in these filters there are restrictions which in turn limit their potential at work with columns more than 500, 600, 700 etc.
Under this reference it is possible to look very interesting results of testing:
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... ad&id=1323

Your comments if they will be, I think better to give in section Jackpot
Lexus

Postby lottoboy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm

[quote=Joe:1257134286]
[quote=lottoboy]may I use it in EL 4.5.6 instead EL 5 (PREVIEW VERSION)?[/quote] my plug-ins work in 4.x.x versions not in version 5,
[/quote]

Thank you so much, Joe!!!
lottoboy

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development