Numbers Order in Column

Postby Da80th » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:55 am

hi Joe,

Can you make this plugin to works with pick 5 game, also possible for pick 4 too?

Thanks,

Da80th
Da80th

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:02 am

[quote=Da80th]
Can you make this plugin to works with pick 5 game, also possible for pick 4 too?[/quote]Tin, This will work for 5 and 4 picks too, this will work according to your settings, if you play 5 picks, your have to select 5 positions alone, don't select 6th positions, same for 4 picks too, I didn't try that for 4 picks and 5 picks as I don't have games 5 & 4 picks, jus try and let me know if doesn't work, thanks,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 am

Joe,

Your idea of matching numbers order at positions is good because it is simple and potentially efective if implemented in the filter. But is the filter you published the best implementation of your idea?

I expected something simple and eazy to use. I imagine the filter should look similar to Match Distance Positions (Prev 1) filter but with possibility of selecting a column or columns. Probably it should give a posssibility: Match Numbers Order at 0 to 6 Positions (with 0 and 6 being adjustable). The checkboxes on the right would be avoided and Position Count and Column Count would be avoided as well.

The filter you presented requires entering the exact number order at positions which is a very specific information that is unavailable and can only be guessed.

In this form the filter is difficult to use. And right now I do not know how to use it in practice.

I believe you can reduce the package to a manageable size with jackpot ticket in it if you use very strict and exact settings this filter requires. How can we find the right settings for this filter?

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:33 am

[quote=Jerzy]
Your idea of matching numbers order at positions is good because it is simple and potentially efective if implemented in the filter. But is the filter you published the best implementation of your idea?[/quote] Not really. Bcoz I know this filter will be more effective only when we have back test function, as I am not clear with the coding for back testing now I have implemented this far,

[quote=Jerzy] I expected something simple and eazy to use. I imagine the filter should look similar to Match Distance Positions (Prev 1) filter [/quote] yeah I really thought about it, may be implemented next time, [quote=Jerzy] The checkboxes on the right would be avoided and Position Count and Column Count would be avoided as well.[/quote] I hope they're sufficient to have like Column count and positions count, so that we can able to set the min and max columns and positions.

[quote=Jerzy] And right now I do not know how to use it in practice.[/quote] Well, let me explain how I use this filter, first I find out the order of the previous one result in each column and place the orders in corresponding positions in filter and set the position limit 0/2 and leave, as I told you I have only max of 2 positions/orders matched with my previous one results, And I am using that settings only.

[quote=Jerzy]I believe you can reduce the package to a manageable size with jackpot ticket in it if you use very strict and exact settings this filter requires. How can we find the right settings for this filter?[/quote] Jerzy , jus be clear with this filter, this filter doesn't find any orders and you can't find the order for next draw, BUT we are sure that the previous order wont come for next draw 100%, and probably we can match 2 positions with previous one, so why do we must have the combinations when you are sure that they wont come, for that purpose we can use this filter,
Joe

Postby Da80th » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:22 am

[quote=Joe]
This will work for 5 and 4 picks too, this will work according to your settings, if you play 5 picks, your have to select 5 positions alone, don't select 6th positions, same for 4 picks too, I didn't try that for 4 picks and 5 picks as I don't have games 5 & 4 picks, jus try and let me know if doesn't work, thanks,
[/quote]

hi Joe,

I tried different settings and nothing happened:

Passed: 0
Failed: 0
Total: 575,757

and when I clicked back-test I then get error message says "Error while processing Winning Number tickets 5"

Any one tried this filter with pick 5 game and it worked?

Thanks

Da80th
Da80th

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:01 am

Doesn't work with pick 5.
PadawanLotto

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:27 pm

[quote=Da80th]
when I clicked back-test I then get error message says "Error while processing Winning Number tickets 5"[/quote] ok I check it
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:46 pm

Joe,

I have difficulties checking your new filter. I follow your instructions but sometimes I lose jackpot ticket even though the settings are probably correct. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

For the last winning combination in most columns the number order is repeated at 0 to 1 position, but in the column -5 it is repeated at 6 positions.

Of course in column 0 number order is always repeated at 6 positions.

And in each column there is entirely different pattern of repeats so it is always necessary to filter each column separately.

Is this filter working correctly for your game?

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:09 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
For the last winning combination in most columns the number order is repeated at 0 to 1 position, but in the column -5 it is repeated at 6 positions.[/quote] all positions are repeated in column -5?

[quote=Jerzy]Of course in column 0 number order is always repeated at 6 positions.[/quote] Not always, may be mis-understand it,

[quote=Jerzy]And in each column there is entirely different pattern of repeats so it is always necessary to filter each column separately.[/quote] yes, we need to filter separately for each Column,

[quote=Jerzy]Is this filter working correctly for your game?[/quote] yes, jerzy its working find for me.
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:35 pm

Joe, I have a question again.

Yesterday you posted an example of winning numbers 1, 6, 15, 16, 34, 41 which are embeded in the column 0.

What is the origin of these winning numbers? They cannot be the last draw winning numbers. The last draw winning numbers are always positioned in the 1st row of the column 0. In this example in the first row of column 0 there are numbers 15, 21, 24, 30, 47, 48.
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:47 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
What is the origin of these winning numbers? They cannot be the last draw winning numbers. The last draw winning numbers are always positioned in the 1st row of the column 0[/quote] Jerzy, skip the latest winning draw from WN database and check the Column, that's what I given in the example, jus like checking segments in column,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:54 am

Joe,

I know that it is necessary to skip draws when checking segments filters.

I have done everything what was possible, but ufortunately, I could not find a set of parameters which would be specific to any winning combination. The filter can work with sets of random parameters even though these parameters are irrelevant to the real winning combination (real draw). But if I use correct settings the filter does not work.

I do not believe that this filter works for you. This smart looking and promissing filter deserves to be fixed.

I am interested in the opinions of other EL users. Unfortunately, they are shying away from testing this filter or expressing their opinions.

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby daniel » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:48 am

[quote=Jerzy]
Joe,

I do not believe that this filter works for you. This smart looking and promissing filter deserves to be fixed.
Regards

Jerzy
[/quote]

Hi Jerzy,
The filter works for our 6/40 lotto. Filter column 0 and -1 with the
exact correct numbers, and it reduces 3.8 Million combinations to 15 which include the Jackpot!
daniel
daniel

Postby Jerzy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:07 am

Thank you Daniel,

I will check it again.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Midas » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:09 am

Joe,

Congratulations on picking up on the "spatial filter" concept, as we know the Cluster Filter belongs in this class of filters. Correctly used as Daniel mentions the filtering is unbelievable. The problem lies in how to use such powerful filters. There needs to be lots of statistics to be made and plenty of new strategy methods.

Great Job
Midas
Midas

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development