Numbers Order in Column

Postby Jerzy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Has anyone tried the Numbers Order in Columns filter for a 6/45 game?
What was the experience?

I am unable to confirm that this filter works for the 6/45 games.

How I am testing this filter? I tried many approaches. For example:

To test for the last known draw:

- I skip the last result in the Winning Numbers.
- I open History Differences Tab and click Update.
- I enter the result of the last draw into Draw Simulation boxes but do not simulate the draw.
- I take notice of the positions of the last draw winning numbers (their order) in the previous draw column and I write down these positions (as shown by Joe).
- I open the filter and enter 6 numbers into appropriate positions. I select all 6 checkboxes for the positions and one checkbox for the relevant column. Positions Count Min 6 Max 6. Columns Count Min 1 Max 1. Leave.

Filtering with such setttings for column 0 leaves 6,336 tickets in the package (from 8,145,060 tickets). Unfortunately, there is no jackpot ticket left and only 29 5th prize tickets can be found.

Is there anything wrong with my method?

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby CSenior » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:12 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
What was the experience?[/quote]

Jerzy~ I have tested a different way than Daniel and I have verified the filter works for 6/53 dropping 22M+ combinations to 17-54 tickets which includes the jackpot in back testing.

[quote=Jerzy]
I am unable to confirm that this filter works for the 6/45 games.[/quote]

I will try a 6/45 later tonight to confirm it works.

[quote=Jerzy]
How I am testing this filter? I tried many approaches. For example:[/quote]

- I skip the last result in the Winning Numbers. Correct.

- I open History Differences Tab and click Update. Correct.

- I enter the result of the last draw into Draw Simulation boxes but do not simulate the draw. At this point I manually enter the last winning numbers in the Visual Package tab and use the Match Summary to check my results.

- I take notice of the positions of the last draw winning numbers (their order) in the previous draw column and I write down these positions (as shown by Joe). Since all lotteries are different in the way they are drawn (meaning machine vs RNG and other variables) Joe's example works but I had to do back testing in order to adapt and learn for the 6/53.

- I open the filter and enter 6 numbers into appropriate positions. I select all 6 checkboxes for the positions and one checkbox for the relevant column. This is where I have adjusted my settings accordingly per back testing.

-Positions Count Min 6 Max 6. Try to loosen these to see what works best.

-Columns Count Min 1 Max 1. Leave. I have found to be most effective.

Filtering with such setttings for column 0 leaves 6,336 tickets in the package (from 8,145,060 tickets). Unfortunately, there is no jackpot ticket left and only 29 5th prize tickets can be found. Again, I will try to test a 6/45 and comment on this later.

If anyone else has better thoughts or suggestions please chime in as this is a learn in progress as we all chase the jackpot. Thanks!

Joe~ Again THANKS for this filter! Stan and you have brought ever so close to the elusive jackpot!
CSenior

Postby daniel » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:19 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
What was the experience?

[/quote]
Hi Jerzy,
I load winning numbers into the package for 1 draw only.
Edit the winning numbers to skip the last draw.
Use the "Numbers Order in Columns" filter and set it for all draws.
Try each position, one number at a time, to pass the winning combination.
daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daniel

Postby Jerzy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:49 pm

CSenior,

Thank you. I am looking forward to see the results of your tests with the 6/45 game.

I am not sure how it is possible to use information from the Visual Package --> Match Summary to set the Number Order in Columns filter.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Jerzy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Daniel,

Thank you. I will try it. I suppose testing single numbers for single positions in a single column I will find the settings which work.

And using only the jackpot ticket in the package makes the control of the experiment easier.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:18 pm

Well, I didn't expect this much glad information from you all, really happy to see this, unfortunately I didnt give the clear information initially about this filter, I am happy if someone helps me to prepare a clear document for this filter as I am not much familiar with typing documents, thanks in Advance
Joe

Postby Joe » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:22 pm

[quote=Midas]
Congratulations on picking up on the "spatial filter" concept, as we know the Cluster Filter belongs in this class of filters. Correctly used as Daniel mentions the filtering is unbelievable. The problem lies in how to use such powerful filters. There needs to be lots of statistics to be made and plenty of new strategy methods.[/quote]
my friend, Its nice to implement cluster pattern here too in Columns, I actually thinking about that, now but I am into some other filter implementations, Regarding statistics, I dont know what to tell, I am sick on implementing statistics, please excuse and wait for statistics for my filter,
Joe

Postby Joe » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:25 pm

my special thanks to Daniel and Senior for explaining this filter, please let me know if you find any bugs as I didn't check well the bugs in this filter, Thanks
Joe

Postby Joe » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:27 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Thank you. I will try it. I suppose testing single numbers for single positions in a single column I will find the settings which work.[/quote] yes, jus write down the latest orders in each column and skip the one and try for single positions in each column, this could be easier to understand its work, thanks
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Thank you Daniel again for your help.

Using your method I found the correct numbers to enter at the positions in the filter. This is the only method known to me that works. I do not know the meaning of these numbers and where they come from. Probably it will take some time to find out.

Using the Position Count Min 6 Max 6 I achieved the package reduction to 16,860 tickets after filtering the column 0, to 6 tickets after column -1, and 4 tickets after column -2, with the latest jackpot ticket present.

Thank you Joe for your promissing filter.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:01 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Using your method I found the correct numbers to enter at the positions in the filter. This is the only method known to me that works. I do not know the meaning of these numbers and where they come from. Probably it will take some time to find out.
Using the Position Count Min 6 Max 6 I achieved the package reduction to 16,860 tickets after filtering the column 0, to 6 tickets after column -1, and 4 tickets after column -2, with the latest jackpot ticket present.[/quote]
great, test more results, and think of any improvements to implement in this filter, Thanks

[quote=Jerzy]Thank you Joe for your promissing filter.[/quote]With pleasure jerzy,
Joe

Postby lottoboy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:14 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
What was the experience?

- I enter the result of the last draw into Draw Simulation boxes but do not simulate the draw.
- I take notice of the positions of the last draw winning numbers (their order) in the previous draw column and I write down these positions (as shown by Joe).
- I open the filter and enter 6 numbers into appropriate positions. I select all 6 checkboxes for the positions and one checkbox for the relevant column. Positions Count Min 6 Max 6. Columns Count Min 1 Max 1. Leave.

Filtering with such setttings for column 0 leaves 6,336 tickets in the package (from 8,145,060 tickets). Unfortunately, there is no jackpot ticket left and only 29 5th prize tickets can be found.

Jerzy
[/quote]

Hi, Jerzy:

Where is the Numbers Order in Columns filter? Why I can not find it?
Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:11 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=Jerzy]
What was the experience?

Jerzy
[/quote]

Hi, Jerzy:

Where is the Numbers Order in Columns filter? Why I can not find it?
Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]

Hi, Jerzy:

I'm sorry that I find it in Joe's Plug-ins.
But I not sure if it works for 5/39 game?

Thanks.
lb
lottoboy

Postby Jerzy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:51 pm

lottoboy,

The Numbers Order in Column Filter, should work also for 5/xx games but some people reported that it doesn't. Joe promissed to look at it.
Jerzy

Postby daniel » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:50 am

Hi Joe,
There may be some errors when calculating position numbers, when there is more than 1 number in each row, as shown in the attached jpg.
daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daniel

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development