Numbers Order in Column

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 pm

[quote=teoman:1257906028]
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... e=16#13374
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... e=15#13295
[/quote] plug-in 1.1.1 updated, available in site and replace the old one, filter moved to under extra filter menu, thanks.
Joe

Postby MartinMan » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Hello Joe,

Thank you for working on the plugin Number Order in Column 5xx.
Unfortunately it is not working.
I can now show either a 1 or 0 in Passed or Failed, but the positions that the filter shows are wrong.

Example:

My last number for the Megga Millions without the bonus should have been:

1 5 2 4 3

The filter showed the the order as:

1 2 3 4 5

When I checked other numbers it was the same order shown:

1 2 3 4 5

Also if I unchecked the column number at the top of the filter to move to the next column but left a position checked in that column, then the next columns would show Several number positions as correct in the other columns.
If I moved to column 3 as an example I might get position 1 3 and 4 to show as correct in that one column.

I know that this filter has been a pain in the neck for you, but it is a nice filter and I would like to see it working, but that is up to you.

Regards,
Martin
MartinMan

number order in columns 5xx

Postby andrzejs » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:58 am

Joe,

Number order in columns 5xx v.1.1.2 works for me now.
Thank you.

Regards
andrzejs
andrzejs

Postby teoman » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:22 am

[quote=Joe][quote=teoman:1257906028]
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... e=16#13374
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... e=15#13295[/quote]
plug-in 1.1.1 updated, available in site and replace the old one, filter moved to under extra filter menu, thanks.[/quote]

Hi, Joe,

Thanks very much for the changes made to Positions Range In Columns Filter.

Regards,
TM.
teoman

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:58 am

[quote=MartinMan]
Hello Joe,

I can now show either a 1 or 0 in Passed or Failed, but the positions that the filter shows are wrong.

Example:

1 5 2 4 3

1 2 3 4 5

1 2 3 4 5

Also if I unchecked the column number at the top of the filter to move to the next column but left a position checked in that column, then the next columns would show Several number positions as correct in the other columns.
If I moved to column 3 as an example I might get position 1 3 and 4 to show as correct in that one column.

I know that this filter has been a pain in the neck for you, but it is a nice filter and I would like to see it working, but that is up to you.

Regards,
Martin
[/quote]

well, i check the functions and let you know, thanks
Joe

Postby lottoboy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am

[quote=stan:1258353348]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Stan, Joe, Jerzy and other members:

Where can I find the single numbers’ StdDev in the Statistics of EL4? Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]

"single numbers"? what do you mean by that?
[/quote]

Hi, Stan:

Thanks for your reply!

I want to know each lotto #'s StdDev from #1 to #49 after each drawing because I think the StdDev is very important in statistics. We have already had the StdDev about Winning #s, WNH 's history but I want to compare their StdDev for each lotto #s after each drawing. If not yet, could you add the statistical function on the "Tichet Numbers Table" in EL 5? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby stan » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 am

[quote=lottoboy:1258442244]
I want to know each lotto #'s StdDev from #1 to #49 after each drawing because I think the StdDev is very important in statistics. We have already had the StdDev about Winning #s, WNH 's history but I want to compare their StdDev for each lotto #s after each drawing. If not yet, could you add the statistical function on the "Tichet Numbers Table" in EL 5? Thanks.
[/quote]

stddev always relates to a series of numbers. standard deviation of any single number is always 'zero'.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:28 pm

[quote=MartinMan:1258397050]
Hello Joe,

Example:

1 5 2 4 3

1 2 3 4 5

1 2 3 4 5

Regards,
Martin
[/quote]

hi, its working good, please check it again, i dont find any problem in the function,
Joe

Postby MartinMan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Hello Joe,

I'll check again. Thanks for looking at it.
I have a new draw now, I will see if it still works the same way. Maybe it just didn't like the last numbers or something.

Regards,
Martin
MartinMan

Postby MartinMan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Hello Joe,

I just checked again and the filter is working the way I described above,
andrzejs says it is working so maybe it is just my system. But it will not work. Thanks for your time. I'll do it manually.

Regards,
Martin
MartinMan

Postby lottoboy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:28 am

[quote=stan:1258537972]
[quote=lottoboy:1258442244]
[/quote]

stddev always relates to a series of numbers. standard deviation of any single number is always 'zero'.
[/quote]

Hi, Stan:

Thanks for your instructions! Could you let me know do you have any idea or plan to add some new statistical items on the "Tichet Numbers Table" in EL 5? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Numbers Order in Column

Postby LottoTrout » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:43 am

[quote=Joe:1213186369]
Hi friends,,

Here is the new idea somewhat I developed one plug-in, (not yet complete)

The idea is to filter the Numbers according to the Order found in Column (like ascending or descending or any other form, I found that, No winning numbers found in either ascending or descending order so we can easily remove them ) In a column, we can say that the next draw will not meet the same order what previous result has, and I found that only maximum of 3 order positions match with previous one,

check your results and let me know whether my statement is fit, thanks,
[/quote]

have you completed this plug in yet Joe ?
LottoTrout

Postby stan » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:16 pm

[quote=lottoboy:1258770490]
Could you let me know do you have any idea or plan to add some new statistical items on the "Tichet Numbers Table" in EL 5? Thanks.
[/quote]
not sure what you exactly mean here but the initial release of version 5 will have more or less the same stats options as in version 4.x
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:02 am

Hi, Joe:

How are you doing today?
I found some problems about Number Order Filter_5xx in my back-tests:

1) About the Preview:
There are 5 or more status in the running of Preview by using the Filter even the settings are same in all status. Please look at the pictures in the attachment

(a) Picture 1 (on the up right-hand corner of the screen ):
The data of Preview is 0/432 (P/F) when I ticked #1 of Pos 4 and #3 of Pos 5. Other settings are on the picture.
(b) Picture 2 (on the down right-hand corner of the screen):
The data of Preview still is 0/432 (P/F) when I ticked #3 of Pos 4 and #1 of Pos 5. Other settings are as same as Picture 1.
(c) Picture 3 (on the up middle of the screen):
The data changed to 176/256 when I ticked #1 of Pos 4 and #2 of Pos 5 even I don’t change any settings on the Picture 3. But the correct position of #2 should be in the Pos 3 according to my Back-test
(d) Picture 4 (on the down middle of the screen):
The function of Preview is still working when I ticked #1 of Pos 4 , #3 of Pos 5 and #2 of Pos 3 (or other boxes of Pos). The settings are as same as above pictures.
(e) Picture 5 (on the left corner of the screen):The function of Preview is still working when I downloaded the full tickets into my package even the all settings are as same as above.

2) The account of filtering tickets:
I can not filter the tickets out in the Col completely when I ticked all 5 positions in the setting of Position Count : Min 1 to Max 5. So I have to filter the other tickets in the Col by ticking the boxes of Pos one by one in the setting of Position Count: 1-1 again.
I’m not sure if this is normal.

3) Other small cases:
(a) The setting of Column should be 0-10 instead 0-11 even the 11th is not working.
(b) The boxes of Pos couldn’t seem to work. The Filter is still working normally when I ticked the boxes from 1 to 5 below the box of Pos only but both boxes even the case doesn’t bother the Filter’s normal job.

I think the Number Order Filter_5xx is as great as NOF_6xx!
I like it very much!! Thanks again, Joe!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:26 am

i check this, thanks for your screen-shots,
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development