Average Strength In Ticket Numbers

Re: Average Strength In Ticket Numbers

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 pm

djdez wrote:Hi Joe

I dont see the .jar file/s..I download the strength.zip.It has com and META-INF folders AND Strength.build-number and Strength_resources.properties.
You change the .zip to .jar
PadawanLotto

Postby djdez » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi Padawann

I changed it restarted app but it just says "there were some errors while loading application plugin"
djdez

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm

When I go to strength filters download I click on download and choose save. The file already is a .jar file, how do you get a zip?
PadawanLotto

Postby djdez » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi

Im getting it as .jar but my PC was just changing to .zip..anyway i fixed this and downloaded as .jar..But its still giving me the same error that it encountered a problem with the plugin..Any ideas i really want to try this strength in tickets
djdez

Postby stan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm

djdez wrote:Hi

Im getting it as .jar but my PC was just changing to .zip..anyway i fixed this and downloaded as .jar..But its still giving me the same error that it encountered a problem with the plugin..Any ideas i really want to try this strength in tickets

you might need to remove all .class files in your expert lotto installation folder
also post here your error.log file from expert lotto install folder, it may have some clues what's wrong
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Plugin Development