Match Number Distance

Postby Jerzy » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Joe,

Sorry I don't understand your explanation.

The error that I am talking about occurs in the Distinct Row Values filter, and in this filter we have to enter appropriate distinct row values into the column checkboxes not winning numbers.

When I find the Distinct Row Values for the last draw, skip the last draw, enter these values, enter the count of columns 11 - 11, click Leave and click OK, the filter leaves only one ticket from the full package, which is the last draw result. It means that the filter itself probably works correctly and one ticket makes one distinct row values combination.

The Backtesting, after unskipping the last draw, should show the last draw result, only that with count 11 - 11, but more draws should be shown with more relaxed count. But it generates the error message which appears also in the Error Notepad:

*** Error Mon Jan 12 00:38:36 EST 2009
*** App Version: 4.5.2 Build: 1068
*** Java Version: 1.6.0_11
*** OS Version: Windows Vista 6.0
*** Lottery: Australian Saturday Lotto
*** Stack:
com.expertlotto.exception.InternalSystemErrorException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at com.expertlotto.Worker.run(Worker.java:52)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at com.expertlotto.wn.history.DiffWnHistory.getValueCount(DiffWnHistory.java:25)
at com.expertlotto.DistinctRV.filter.DistinctRVTicketFilter.doFilter(DistinctRVTicketFilter.java:219)
at com.expertlotto.filter.AbstractTicketFilter.filter(AbstractTicketFilter.java:2)
at com.expertlotto.filter.f$i_.execute(f$i_.java:1)
at com.expertlotto.Worker.run(Worker.java:18)
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:45 am

jerzy, please mail me your data folder, i check it, thanks
Joe

Previous

Return to Plugin Development