Match Number Movements With Latest Result

Match Number Movements With Latest Result

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi, enjoy my new filter "Match Number Movements With Latest", (please let me know how it works in compound/group filters) thanks,

(Jerzy ~ this filter is my special gift on your Birthday, Happy Birthday)
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:11 am

Joe,

I am very pleased to receive this filter as a birthday present from you. Thank you!

I believe that number movements, and there are several ways of using number movements, can be very effective in reducing the package of tickets to a manageable size.
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:14 am

[quote=Jerzy]I believe that number movements, and there are several ways of using number movements, can be very effective in reducing the package of tickets to a manageable size.[/quote]great, try Match Number Distance with Latest Result filter too, thanks
Joe

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:39 am

[quote=Jerzy]I believe that number movements, and there are several ways of using number movements, can be very effective in reducing the package of tickets to a manageable size.[/quote] if you have any idea let know I will try, I am expecting more ideas from all members,
Joe

How to use these filters

Postby Guru » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:53 am

Joe
Thanks for all your new filters.I wish if I could know how to use these filters.Because unless and untill I use these filters and back test on my lottery I will never be able to work perfectly.

regards
Guru

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:35 am

[quote=Guru]I wish if I could know how to use these filters.Because unless and untill I use these filters and back test on my lottery I will never be able to work perfectly.[/quote]Well, its simple, consider this example,
01/2007, 03,05,06,35,38,48
53/2006, 14,16,22,24,39,45

The 1st position 3 have 6 movements of its previous result, ie) -11, -13, -19, -21, -36, -42, (jus subtract from each numbers in its previous results),
for this setting select at least one of the movement in the list box and set the Number position as 1, and Movement count from 1 to 6,

likewise 2nd position number 5 has 6 movements with its previous result ie, -9, -11, -17, -19, -34, -40,
for this setting select at least one of the movement in the list box and set the Number position as 2, and Movement count from 1 to 6,

same for the rest of the positions,

if i am not clear, please let me know, thanks
Joe

Postby teoman » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm

[quote=Joe]
[quote=Jerzy]I believe that number movements, and there are several ways of using number movements, can be very effective in reducing the package of tickets to a manageable size.[/quote] if you have any idea let know I will try, I am expecting more ideas from all members,
[/quote]
Hi Joe,

Consider this example: 04, 12, 14, 30, 36, 45, the corresponding movement numbers: +02, +02, +03, +08, +03, +00, the resulting reduction in 34 tickets.

It can change and adapt to support settings shown in the image attached?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teoman

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:50 pm

[quote=teoman]It can change and adapt to support settings shown in the image attached?[/quote]do you want the position options in a list box as shown in the image?,
Joe

Postby teoman » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:11 pm

[quote=Joe]
[quote=teoman]It can change and adapt to support settings shown in the image attached?[/quote]do you want the position options in a list box as shown in the image?[/quote]
Yes, but to have effect when more are set at the same time.

Thanks!
teoman

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:15 pm

[quote=teoman]
[quote=Joe]
[quote=teoman]It can change and adapt to support settings shown in the image attached?[/quote]do you want the position options in a list box as shown in the image?[/quote]Yes, but to have effect when more are set at the same time.[/quote]Teoman, there is no possible to have positions in list box for this filter, bcoz you can check/match the movements of one only position with latest result, so you have to select only one position at a time, can't check multiple positions at the time, thats why i gave this option in spinner type, so that user can select only one position at a time,
Joe

Postby teoman » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:43 pm

[quote=Joe]
[quote=teoman]
[quote=Joe]
[quote=teoman]It can change and adapt to support settings shown in the image attached?[/quote]do you want the position options in a list box as shown in the image?[/quote]Yes, but to have effect when more are set at the same time.[/quote]Teoman, there is no possible to have positions in list box for this filter, bcoz you can check/match the movements of one only position with latest result, so you have to select only one position at a time, can't check multiple positions at the time, thats why i gave this option in spinner type, so that user can select only one position at a time,
[/quote]
OK, I thought we could do it as a model as filter combinations segment. I apologize for the insistence.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teoman

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:47 pm

[quote=teoman]
[quote=Joe]
[quote=teoman]
[quote=Joe]
[/quote]
OK, I thought we could do it as a model as filter combinations segment. I apologize for the insistence.

Thanks!
[/quote]

you are welcome Teoman, think some new ideas, thanks,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:17 am

Joe,

You are interested in new filter ideas. Could you implent the following filters:

1. Proportion of Negative to Positive Number Movements in the Combination (00 of movement to be considered as positive, as it is in the Winning Numbers Statistics). E.g.: if the movements are +00, +01, -10, +5, -02, +07, the proportion Neg/Pos Movements is 2 : 4.

The filter would be similar to the WNH Negative/Positive Differences Counts Filter.

2. Sum of Number Movements at the 1st and the Last Position in the Combination. E.g.: if the movements are +15, +15, +17, +25, +19, +15, the sum of the movements at the 1st and the 6th position is +30. If the movements are +02, +00, -07,+02, +01, -03, the sum is -01.

The Number Movement Position Filter that we have does not allow to filter this way.

Certain ranges of the sum number movements at the 1st and the last positions are common. Other ranges are uncommon and could be removed.
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:33 am

nice, this is possible, let me try these two filters, thanks,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:22 am

Joe,

Just a brief clarification.

The sum of the number movement at the 1st and the last position in the combination can go in the negative or positive direction, or it can remain the same at the next drawing (+00 movement). Because we do not know what is going to happen at the next draw, we have to enter the most likely settings.

The filter should allow to enter a range of movement from the min. value being negative to the max. value being positive.

Thank you Joe.
Jerzy

Next

Return to Plugin Development