Distinct Row Values

Distinct Row Values

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:10 am

New Versions of "Distinct Row Values" has been added.
Filter can be used for all games.
Find this filter under Filter -> Extra Menu,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:05 pm

Joe,

What was the old version of this filter?

What are the distinct row values? How should I calculate or count them?

The assumption that unique rows are the rows in columns in which the jackpot numbers occur seems to be wrong. On back-testing an error message appears: "Error while processing Winning Numbers tickets -1".
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:56 am

Row Values is counting the Numbers in Row in Column,

see the Picture, In 1st Row, there are 6 numbers occurred, So the This Row Value is 6,

In 3rd Row, there 4 Numbers, So this 3rd Row Value is 4,
Now see the combination 1,2,3,4,5,6 in this column,

Number 1 has the Row Value 2
Number 2 has the Row Value 3
Number 3 has the Row Value 3
Number 4 has the Row Value 3
Number 5 has the Row Value 3
Number 6 has the Row Value 6

So the Distinct count of Row Values for this combination is 3

Hope now you can able to understand, thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:04 am

[quote=Jerzy]On back-testing an error message appears: "Error while processing Winning Numbers tickets -1".[/quote]you can back test in this filter for winning numbers which all are present in the column,
Joe

Postby Da80th » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am

hi Joe,

I really like this filter, if you combine with wnh segment it will removed large amount of tickets. For example, if you used either Segment OR Distinct Row Values filter you may have to use 5 or 6 columns, but if you combine both of these filter together then you just need to use the first three columns.

Stan can you create the statistic table for this filter so we can combine with the segment filter?

Thanks,

Da80th
Da80th

Postby kookoo » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:12 pm

[quote=Joe]
Row Values is counting the Numbers in Row in Column,

see the Picture, In 1st Row, there are 6 numbers occurred, So the This Row Value is 6,

In 3rd Row, there 4 Numbers, So this 3rd Row Value is 4,
Now see the combination 1,2,3,4,5,6 in this column,

How now you can able to understand, thanks
[/quote]

Hi Joe,

Good work, but how did you come by these figures below:

I will also ask if you can provide a brief notes on most of these new filters which goes to Extra for lay men like me who don't understand everything there and sometimes I get confuse which applied to which etc.

eg. Match number distance with latest results filter and Match Number Movement with latest results, how do you do the subtraction and when to change the Movement count or the distance count.
Please kindly give me a brief notes about these two filters.

Great job Joe, keep it up.

Kookoo
kookoo

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi Koo,

see the Row Values here, 2,3,3,3,3,6, so the unique/distinct counts are (2,3,6) so the count is 3,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Joe,

When I am running the Distict Row Values filter it runs for hours and removes everything from the package regardless of settings.

When I backtest the past jackpots I have error message, but no result ("Error while processing winning numbers tickets -1").

I reinstalled the filter but it didn't fix the problem. It happens on 2 independent computers.

*** Error Mon Nov 24 22:54:01 EST 2008
*** App Version: 4.5.2 Build: 1062
*** Java Version: 1.6.0_10
*** OS Version: Windows XP 5.1
*** Lottery: Saturday Lotto
*** Stack:
com.expertlotto.exception.InternalSystemErrorException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at com.expertlotto.Worker.run(Worker.java:23)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at com.expertlotto.wn.history.DiffWnHistory.getValueCount(DiffWnHistory.java:16)
at com.expertlotto.DistinctRV.filter.DistinctRVTicketFilter.doFilter(DistinctRVTicketFilter.java:219)
at com.expertlotto.filter.AbstractTicketFilter.filter(AbstractTicketFilter.java:3)
at com.expertlotto.filter.f$i_.execute(f$i_.java:7)
at com.expertlotto.Worker.run(Worker.java:52)
Could you help me with this problem?
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:20 pm

[quote=kookoo]I will also ask if you can provide a brief notes on most of these new filters which goes to Extra for lay men like me who don't understand everything there and sometimes I get confuse which applied to which etc.

eg. Match number distance with latest results filter and Match Number Movement with latest results, how do you do the subtraction and when to change the Movement count or the distance count.
Please kindly give me a brief notes about these two filters.[/quote]

yeah I know I have to explain about some filters which get confused, but I am not well with some explanations, anyway I try to post some brief notes on my filters, thanks
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:22 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Joe,

When I am running the Distict Row Values filter it runs for hours and removes everything from the package regardless of settings.

When I backtest the past jackpots I have error message, but no result ("Error while processing winning numbers tickets -1").

I reinstalled the filter but it didn't fix the problem. It happens on 2 independent computers.

*** Error Mon Nov 24 22:54:01 EST 2008
*** App Version: 4.5.2 Build: 1062
*** Java Version: 1.6.0_10
*** OS Version: Windows XP 5.1
*** Lottery: Saturday Lotto
*** Stack:
com.expertlotto.exception.InternalSystemErrorException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at com.expertlotto.Worker.run(Worker.java:23)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at com.expertlotto.wn.history.DiffWnHistory.getValueCount(DiffWnHistory.java:16)
at com.expertlotto.DistinctRV.filter.DistinctRVTicketFilter.doFilter(DistinctRVTicketFilter.java:219)
at com.expertlotto.filter.AbstractTicketFilter.filter(AbstractTicketFilter.java:3)
at com.expertlotto.filter.f$i_.execute(f$i_.java:7)
at com.expertlotto.Worker.run(Worker.java:52)
Could you help me with this problem?
[/quote]

please wait, I cant check my coding now, coz my laptop is not at all working, I'll check my coding once I clear it, thanks
Joe

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 am

I have some more ideas in Row Values, I will implement them one bye one later, Coz I couldn't able to work on filters as I told have problem in my Laptop, and I will fix the bugs asap,

And another thing is I am moving to Malaysia for vacation for one month on Dec 5th, I hope I will not much able to check or work on filters, please bear with me, Thanks,
Joe

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi,

Here is the Row Value sample,

Here I have some ideas to reduce the combination,

In Row Value 7. The Numbers are 1,5,18,25,26,30,39,8,13,16,19,20,29,34
In Row Value 6. The Numbers are 3,31,37,38,47,48,
In Row Value 5 , No Numbers,
In Row Value 4 ,6,15,28,33,2,7,23,43,
In Row Value 3, 21,24,44,4,32,46,
In Row Value 2 11,40,12,27,22,42,
In Row Value 1 35,45,14,10,36,9,49,41,17,

So we can able to set the Number counts for each Row Values separately, I hope there must be maximum of three numbers for each Row Value,

but I hope there must be some new ideas we can get from here, if you find please let me know I try to do some filters here, thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:42 am

Joe,

Probably you want to implement a Jackpot Numbers Count in a Row.

In my 6/45 game 3 jackpot numbers in a row are not uncommon. I cannot remember any occurrence of 4 jackpot numbers in a row but I consider it as a possibility.

I suggest you should include the 4 jackpot numbers in the row option.

In the example you gave us, the longest row has only 6 numbers. But some rows are longer than 6 numbers and this happens quite often.

And it is not clear to me how the filter works or should work when 2 or 3 winning numbers occur in the same row.

I received an E-mail from Midas who presents an idea of creating a DRV patterns filter.

E.g.:
6 x = 1 number
5 x = 0 numbers
4x = 0 numbers
3x = 3 numbers
2x = 0 numbers
1x = 1 number

The DRV pattern is 100301

He suggests there should be a possibility of sorting the list of these 6 categories in ascending and descending order, to create 2 sets of DRV patterns.

If his ideas are implemented as an addition to the existing DRV filter or as a separate DRV Patterns filter, the EL filtering power will be greatly enhanced. I support his idea and I believe it will be possible.
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:30 am

Hi jerzy, midas sent me the same idea, i was thinking about that how to implement, before that i need one help, can you explain the categories with my example in picture, tell me which numbers in that picture are fall into which categories, so that I can understand the concept clearly, it will help me to proceed in easy way,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:24 am

Joe,

I need to make sure that I understand the Distict Row Value filter correctly.

And I have a question:

Is this filter only for the rows with min 1 and max 6 numbers? If yes, my initial understanding of this filter was wrong. But if yes, why the filter ignores the winning Numbers (or jackpot numbers) which are included in the rows longer than 6 numbers?

Please explain. It will help me in clarification of my ideas and in answering your questions.
Jerzy

Next

Return to Plugin Development