Match Summary Differences

match summary diff. filter

Postby kookoo » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:28 am

HI Joe,

any explanation about match summary diff. filter??

Thanks
koo
kookoo

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:32 am

koo, sorry I moved your post to separate topic here,

you can see the summary differences in summary table (see the picture),

Here You can select most occurred differences in 11 columns, it makes you easier to select differences in summary table,

My special thanks to stan for helping me fixing bugs,

In my cases I see 0, -1, and 12 are the most occurring differences in summary table, So I use to find the tickets which having differences of these values in any column, I try to do summary differences in separate column later, thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:38 am

Joe,

I am glad that you implemented Match Summary Filter. It can be used very effectively to remove multiple occurrences of the same difference (if there are too many of them).

For my 6/45 game the filter covers a range of differences from -40 to +45.
In practice the differences higher than + 39 do not occur, and only at the beginning of the statistics table they reach 45, but the differences of more than -40 occur quite often.

The positive range of differences can remain as it is now, but could you please extend the range of negative differences to -60 ?
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:04 pm

[quote=Jerzy]The positive range of differences can remain as it is now, but could you please extend the range of negative differences to -60?[/quote]Sure jerzy, will be done shortly, thanks,
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:26 pm

[quote=Jerzy]The positive range of differences can remain as it is now, but could you please extend the range of negative differences to -60 ?[/quote]New Version of Filter "Match Summary Differences" has been added.
Extended the negative difference upto -60.
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Members, i will not be online from tomorrow for some days, and please keep posting your comments/suggestions/new ideas and bugs reports, I will fix them whenever I find time, thanks,
Good Luck to you all,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:00 pm

Joe,

Thank you for improving the Match Summary Differences filter.
Have a good holiday.
Jerzy

Distinct History Diffs

Postby kookoo » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:53 am

[quote=Jerzy:1228143623]
Joe,

Thank you for improving the Match Summary Differences filter.
Have a good holiday.
[/quote]

Hi Jerzy,

and ALL MEMBERS

Kindly explain to me how this filter works(Distinct History Diff) I have tried to input the stat at Distinct Diffs Count from 0 -10 min/max count 1-11 Leave, but it left almost all the ticket in the package.

My question is should it be Leave or remove? how should the Min/Max Count be set? I read from one of your post and you had between 300 downward tickets left. Any simple explanation for me to use this filter.

Any information on how to use Joe's recent filters eg. Match number Movements with latest results, Match Number Distance with latest and the other filters under Extra in Filters are highly welcome.

Help from any member is welcome.
kookoo

Postby Jerzy » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:45 pm

kookoo,

The Distinct History Differences filter version 2.0.2 for pick 6 games has 11 little panels, 1 panel for each column, and there are 6 check-boxes in each panel.

There are 6 check-boxes in each panel, because the winning numbers can be grouped in each column in 6 ways:

1. all winning numbers in one row in a column
2. winning numbers contained in 2 rows in a column (in any 2 rows)
3. winning numbers contained in 3 rows (any 3 rows in a column)
4. winning numbers present in 4 rows
5. winning numbers present in 5 rows
6. winning numbers in 6 rows, each number in a different row.

What you enter in Count min ... max ... indicates in how many columns the values that you entered into check-boxes will appear. As a Count setting you can enter a range of values, min 0 max 11.

The statistic listing of all past Distinct Diffs Counts is available in the Summary table. To use the filter, first open the Distinct Diffs Count statistics page, and next the filter.

To see how the filter works you need to experiment a bit with Back-testing and testing the filter itself for the last known jackpot combination. When you are back-testing, make sure that all past jackpot combinations are entered into the data base and nothing is skipped in the Winning Numbers. When you are testing the filter for the last jackpot combination, make sure it is skipped in the Winning Numbers. Probably you also need to click on Update button in the WNH statistics.

Thre are too many possible Distinct Diffs combinations and it is practically impossible to be succesful at prediction. But we know the previous Distinct Diffs patterns and they can be removed because they are rare and unlikely to be repeated in the next drawing. You can enter 1 Distinct Diffs pattern at a time, count 11 - 11, click Remove, click OK.

However, you cannot remove enough tickets from the package this way, even if you remove hundreds of past Distinct Diffs combinations.

A more efficient way of filtering would be if you used the last known Distinct Diffs Count as a reference combination. Enter it into check-boxes,
use a range of count (for columns) which covers approximately 80% of past jackpots (in my 6/45 game it is min 2 max 5), click Leave, click OK.

You can find the range of count of columns which covers approximately 80 % of past jackpots, or any % of past jackpots, by back-testing for a given Distinct Diffs pattern.

After filtering with the last draw Distinct Diffs pattern (Leave, Count 2 -5) probably you can do the same with previous draw(s) pattern(s).
Jerzy

Distinct History Differences

Postby kookoo » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:38 pm

hi Jerzy,

thanks for the info,

can you give me screen shot example if possible. I have 6/48 and 7/35.

kookoo
kookoo

Postby Jerzy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:44 am

kookoo,

I attached the screen-shot of the Distinct Diffs filter with the statistics for it in the background. It is for Australian Saturday lotto, a 6/45 game, which is similar to your 6/48. Sorry, I cannot test this filter for your game, you have to do it yourself.

The pattern of 29/11/2008 was entered into the checkboxes in the filter. Only one checkbox is selected in each column. Before that, I found (running Backtest and Preview) that Count min 2 max 5 and Leave covers approximately 80% of past jackpots and removes satisfactory number of tickets relatively safely.

Count 2 - 5 means that the values from at least 2 columns and not more than 5 columns will appear in the tickets which will remain in the package after filtering with Leave.

The screen-shot was taken after running the Preview and shows how many tickets would remain in the package after filtering with Leave.

You can also use only several columns and adjust the count settings. For example, you can use the first 7 columns. You must know what you want to achieve, and how you want to do it. And you must find a count which is at least satisfactory for you.

You filtered the package using patterns in all columns and count 1 - 11. It left almost all tickets in the package. Are you surprised? Count 1 - 11 means that 1 -11 values that you entered into columns appeared in the tickets that remained after filtering. It covers too many tickets. Only the tickets which had 0 of these values were removed from the package.

And you are asking the question whether you should filter with Remove or Leave. Both Remove and Leave are OK. You can use Remove or Leave or both of them, depending on what you want to achieve. Joe would not include any wrong option in this filter.

And Count setting depends on the result of your backtesting and on what you want to achieve.

Good Luck

Jerzy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jerzy

Can't Find Filter

Postby CARBOB » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:07 pm

I have B JP 1062, downloaded this filter, but can't find in filter list. Saved download as *.Jar. Any suggestions?
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:34 am

[quote=CARBOB]
I have B JP 1062, downloaded this filter, but can't find in filter list. Saved download as *.Jar. Any suggestions?
[/quote]

Hi Bob, I had to download B JP 1062 to try the installation of the Distinct History Differences filter, I still was on JP 1029. The download and install all went well and the filter is found in the Filters Extra.
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 am

Padawan,
Thanks for responding, but I don't see "Extra", I only see "File Filters".
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:35 am

[quote=CARBOB]
Padawan,
Thanks for responding, but I don't see "Extra", I only see "File Filters".
[/quote]

That's odd, the Extra is suppose to be between coverage and compound.
PadawanLotto

Next

Return to Plugin Development