Match Summary Differences

Postby Jerzy » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:49 pm

kooko,

Number distance is calculated as the difference between 2 neighboring numbers. For example:

In 07, 10, 11, 21, 34, 40 the distances are 3, 1, 10, 13, 6.

You can find past number distances in the winning numbers statistics.
Jerzy

Postby lottoboy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:12 am

Hi, Padawan:

Why I can not use the plugin of Match Summary Differences after downloading just now and the files are very strange (see the attachment). Could you lend a hand with my difficulty? Thanks.

Best,
lb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:13 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Why I can not use the plugin of Match Summary Differences after downloading just now and the files are very strange (see the attachment). Could you lend a hand with my difficulty? Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]In your download folder right click on Match Summary Differences.zip and change the zip to jar, then move the file into your plugin folder.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:29 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Best,
lb
[/quote]In your download folder right click on Match Summary Differences.zip and change the zip to jar, then move the file into your plugin folder.
[/quote]

I got it now! Thank you so much, Padawan!!!

You are a real member of EL Team!!!

Joe, could you add 11 panels of columns from 0 to -10 for those Summary Differences one by one in your great filter instead of Column Count Min/Max only? Hi, Joe, where're you? We miss you very much now.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:34 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Best,
lb
[/quote]

I got it now! Thank you so much, Padawan!!!

You are a real member of EL Team!!!

Joe, could you add 11 panels of columns from 0 to -10 for those Summary Differences one by one in your great filter instead of Column Count Min/Max only? Hi, Joe, where're you? We miss you very much now.

Best,
lb
[/quote]The best thing to do with the filter is make a compound filter.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Yes, I agree with you!!!
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 pm

[quote=lottoboy:1244384953]
Joe, could you add 11 panels of columns from 0 to -10 for those Summary Differences one by one in your great filter instead of Column Count Min/Max only? Hi, Joe, where're you? We miss you very much now.[/quote]
i too miss you all, make use of compound filters for time being, I try to make the changes, thanks,
Joe

Postby lottoboy » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:52 am

Joe,

Thank you so much!!!
lottoboy

Previous

Return to Plugin Development