Wheels , serotic and otherwise

Wheels , serotic and otherwise

Postby Mallard » Sun May 17, 2009 7:20 pm

I have been reading all the posts i can find with regards to wheels ,wheeling etc
However I would like to ask if anyone has used the Wheel Generator from the lottery Architect web site , I have ,and I find it it by far, to be the very best piece of software for creating your own wheels
It is possible with WG to specify exactly what you want your wheel to produce in terms of results and you can use various filters within the wheel generator to ensure your requirements are met with what ever % accuracy you want !!
It is a bit daunting at first but once you grasp the concept and come to terms with its capabilities , it is a fabulous piece of software.
All I need now is a decent strategy to select my numbers and I'm away !!

Just thought I would mention it to see if anyone else has used it and what their thought are ?
regards
Mallard
Mallard

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat May 23, 2009 10:48 pm

What game do you play?
PadawanLotto

Postby Mallard » Sun May 24, 2009 9:43 am

Hi ,
I play the UK 6/49
Mallard

Wheel Generator

Postby Alcymart » Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 am

I am a beta tester and one of the biggest contributors to WG for improvements so I know WG big time. Yes, it is a great piece of software and not only that... there is an almost fully functional free version available. But we cannot compare WG to EL in any way if that was your goal. WG is more of a wheeling utility, and EL is a full featured filtering, tracking, and statistical tool. Lotto Architect would be more comparable to EL.

You might want to play open cover wheels as best option cause finding the numbers which will be drawn is next to impossible. Closest I found to selecting numbers is to go by it statistically with EL or if you have an open mind, you can start dowsing numbers with a pendulum...
Alcymart

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 27, 2009 11:24 am

Wheels are great if you have the required amount of numbers drawn from the pool of numbers that you chosen for play. For a 6/49 lotto a good place to find some good wheels is http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheeling.html
down towards the bottom of the page

A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN 4 IF 6 BALANCED WHEELS

90 percent 14 numbers 09 combinations, 90 percent 15 numbers 12 combinations
90 percent 16 numbers 15 combinations, 90 percent 17 numbers 18 combinations
90 percent 18 numbers 24 combinations, 90 percent 20 numbers 39 combinations
90 percent 22 numbers 58 combinations, 90 percent 24 numbers 83 combinations
80 percent 26 numbers 88 combinations, 70 percent 28 numbers 94 combinations

These wheels work pretty good if you have 6 numbers drawn from the pool of numbers that you chosen for play.
PadawanLotto

Return to Plugin Development