Statistics for Pairs, Triplets, Quads, Pentads for Ticket In

Statistics for Pairs, Triplets, Quads, Pentads for Ticket In

Postby Paulo » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 am

Hi Joe and Stan,

Is possible generate statistic for Pairs, Triplets, Quads and Pentads for Ticket Index Position?

Thanks
Paulo

Postby Joe » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:30 am

I too feel good if we get stats for this, but I am not well with statistics coding, I've already made some plug-ins for Ticket Index not statistics, I am not clear how far its useful to reduce the combination in safer side, but i use this for trailing of ticket index positions to reduce the large comb from package, I also use trailing of Ticket Index movement,
Joe

Postby stan » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:47 am

such stats are not a big deal, feel free to add a new feature request for them.

joe, implementing stats isn't that hard, especially with the new APIs in version 5. i've already sent you sample source code so let me know what you're having problems with
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 am

[quote=stan]joe, implementing stats isn't that hard, especially with the new APIs in version 5. i've already sent you sample source code so let me know what you're having problems with[/quote]yes i am having your sample code stan, I try some stats plug-in for my filters, then i will post in the forum, Now I am waiting for your complete version of 5,
Joe

Postby stan » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:55 pm

[quote=Joe]
Now I am waiting for your complete version of 5,
[/quote]
all the APIs are already finished, there won't be anything new for plugin creation.
i'll be just adding more filters and stats to have the same set of features as in version 4.x
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Plugin Development