My Filter Plug-Ins

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:08 am

[quote=Joe]
Hi

Here is the New Filter "Number Positions Range in Columns".

Here you can able to set the Range for Number Positions in columns.

Jus give a try and give me your suggestions.

Thanks
[/quote]

Here is the plug-in, Hope I fixed the problem,

Check and let me know if any modifications
thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:33 pm

Joe,

Could you explain how Number Positions Range in Columns works ?

Is it about specifying the next draw winning numbers positions within the rows of the most recent History Differences Table for each winning number in all columns?

There is the Count setting. The count of what ?

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:26 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Joe,

Could you explain how Number Positions Range in Columns works ?

Is it about specifying the next draw winning numbers positions within the rows of the most recent History Differences Table for each winning number in all columns?

There is the Count setting. The count of what ?

Jerzy
[/quote]

Well, the Range refers History differences in Column,

For Example if you set Ticket Position 1 from 1 to 1 with selecting Column 0, then it leaves the package ticket with positions 1 from first history difference ( first Row in column 0).

like wise you can able to set the range of History Differences for each Positions.

Hope this makes clear, jus make a try you will come to know about that better.

If this is not clear, I am here to help you.

Thanks
Joe

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:31 pm

Please Note:- Select only one Column at a time, because I programmed like that only, I have not yet completed this filter. I need to make some modifications on this filter. I just posted this earlier for your more suggestions. If any modifications or better performance needed, just let me know, I am here to make it better.

Thanks
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:05 pm

Thank you, Joe, I will try this filter.
Jerzy

Postby stan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:55 pm

wouldn't it be better to setup a new top-level section dedicated for plugin development? one could create a separate thread for each joe's filter and it should be easier for him to respond?
let me know if you agree and also if you want to keep the new section semi-private, i.e. the same access rights as in the jackpot section.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby CSenior » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:50 am

[quote=stan]
wouldn't it be better to setup a new top-level section dedicated for plugin development? one could create a separate thread for each joe's filter and it should be easier for him to respond?
let me know if you agree and also if you want to keep the new section semi-private, i.e. the same access rights as in the jackpot section.
[/quote]

Stan~ That is a great idea and yes please keep it private only! Can the subsection within the Jackpot section be called "User Submitted Plugins"? If you do set this up is it possible to split the "MY Filter Plug-Ins" thread into separate threads for each plugin?

If these sections are created, can you create an additional thread and make it a sticky called "Plugin Tutorials" and move the floating tutorial threads into it.

Also, in EL would it be possible to branch off another menu called USP (User Submitted Plugins) where within the menu the creator can have their own menu with name (Joe) and their plugins?

Thanks!
CSenior

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:38 am

[quote=CSenior]

Also, in EL would it be possible to branch off another menu called USP (User Submitted Plugins) where within the menu the creator can have their own menu with name (Joe) and their plugins?

Thanks!
[/quote]

Senior,

Stan made some changes for creating separate menu for user Plug-ins. Called "Extra Filters", I am working on it. Hope it will take time.
All my plug-ins will be covered into one build like expertlotto build , so that you dont need to have many jar files in plug-in folder,

Thanks,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:56 pm

Hi Joe,

I tested your Number Positions Range in Columns filter.

I do not have any statistics that would be suitable for this filter, so as the first step I found the setttings which pass all past winning combinations. With those settings I filtered the full package of 8,145,060 combinations and removed approximately 20,000 of them. Not many combinations. To remove more of them, less gentle settings are needed.

Next, using the last draw result, I reset the data base, and found the exact location of winning numbers in rows of each column, e.g. for the column 0 in rows: 8 , 5, 4, 10, 2, 9 . I entered these into the filter, e.g. for column 0:

P1 from 8 to 8
P2 from 5 to 5
P3 from 4 to 4
P4 from 10 to 10
P5 from 2 to 2
P6 from 9 to 9

and then I filtered the full package (8,145,060).

Filtering the column 0 reduced the package to 16 tickets, after filtering the column -1 (with the setting 5, 4, 16, 5, 4, 11) 4 tickets only were left, and after using the filter for the column -2, only the jackpot ticket remained in the package.

This was done with the data base setting which was reflecting the situation before the last draw.

Then I reset the data base to the situation after the last draw to filter out the same row - position patterns from the full package to get the tickets for the next draw (assuming that these patterns would not be repeated).

I used the Back-test function for columns 0, -1, -2. There was 1 ticket only in the history which passed the filter. As you can guess, it was the last draw jackpot ticket.

I used the Preview function and no combination passed the filter. The last draw winning ticket was in the package, but its winning numbers had a different locations in the rows of columns after resetting the data base.

It was impossible to remove the last draw row - position pattern from the package that I was preparing for the next draw, because there was no such pattern.

The conclusion: It is a very sharp filter. Proper statistics are needed and more experimentation to find the best way of using this filter.

Thank you for your filter.

Good luck

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:56 pm

Well Jerzy, thanks for your try and suggestions , that's a nice work,

Let me have time to do more statistics for this filter, I am having more ideas on this filter works effectively.

Thanks again
Joe

Postby Red Devil » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:52 pm

[quote=Joe:1193142703]
Please Note:- Select only one Column at a time, because I programmed like that only, I have not yet completed this filter. I need to make some modifications on this filter. I just posted this earlier for your more suggestions. If any modifications or better performance needed, just let me know, I am here to make it better.

Thanks
[/quote]

Joe,

I've played around this filter and it appears to work OK with multiple positions, multiple columns and a collection of both. Did you find something wrong with it that I didn't?

Suggestion, as Jerzy said some stats would help in making filtering choices.

Incidentally, did you have any joy with the segment sum filter in stats.

Rgds and keep up the good work ;-)

Red Devil
Red Devil

Will this filter works on Pick 5?

Postby Da80th » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:28 pm

hi Joe,

I get error message "Error while filtering Tickets. 5"

I am testing with Fantasy Five game.

Thanks
Da80th

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:29 am

[quote=Red Devil:1193428361]
I've played around this filter and it appears to work OK with multiple positions, multiple columns and a collection of both. Did you find something wrong with it that I didn't?
[/quote]

It won't work for multiple columns right now, select only one column at a time, I will make some changes that works for collections of columns.
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:33 am

Suggestion, as Jerzy said some stats would help in making filtering choices.
[/quote]

I am working on it, surely the stats would be more helpful,

Incidentally, did you have any joy with the segment sum filter in stats.
[/quote]

Yeah , we can have stats for Segment sum soon, before that I have to fix some bugs here.
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:34 am

[quote=Da80th:1193430512]
I get error message "Error while filtering Tickets. 5"
[/quote]

Will fix it in next build, thanks.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development