My Filter Plug-Ins

Postby Joe » Sun May 04, 2008 3:40 am

[quote=Jerzy]
I created a kind of simple statistics of cluster patterns in Excel, and it is possible to sort and filter data in Excel, but I do not know how I could help Joe in creating a plugin.
[/quote]
send me your statistics of cluster patterns, let me see any clue there to help me in programming.

[quote=Jerzy]
Cluster Pattern Filter seems to be difficult to implement and probably only Stan could help Joe in doing it.
[/quote]
Exactly, will discuss with stan,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Sun May 04, 2008 1:39 pm

Joe,

A zip file with my Excel statistics of Cluster Patterns is attached to my post dated 24/09/2007, on the page 8 of My Filter Plug-ins. I haven't prepared any new statistics of clusters since then.

The Excel formulas I used might be difficult to understand, but I could not find any better formulas for this purpose. People who are really good at Excel might do a better job.

Probably I will discuss clusters again, in a slightly different way this time. I need a couple of days to think about it.
Jerzy

Postby Midas » Sat May 10, 2008 10:07 am

Joe /Jerzy,

I'll put my thinking cap on regarding the elusive cluster filter analysis and see what I can come up with......
Midas

Postby Maryland » Sat May 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Thanks Midas, I'll check it out. Sometimes I have to call my sister in California to find out what's going on with my family here in Maryland :-D
Maryland

Maryland Strategy

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 11, 2008 7:31 am

[quote=Maryland]
Thanks Midas, I'll check it out. Sometimes I have to call my sister in California to find out what's going on with my family here in Maryland :-D
[/quote]

Hi, Maryland:

How are you doing today?

I'm playing 5/39 in NYC and very interesting your Maryland Strategy.

Could you let me know the latest version about your great Maryland Strategy in detail? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Midas » Sun May 11, 2008 10:12 am

Stan.

Would you consider implementing this cluster pattern filter and making it available for use through value predictor?.

There is a new visualization feature I would like to introduce which uses a temperature grid concept (hot and cold clusters in diferent shades of colours), which would benefit from a graphical presentation.

Would you consider implementing this feature?.

Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby Midas » Sun May 11, 2008 10:20 am

File attachment/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Midas

Postby Joe » Sun May 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Concept is clear, I am jus little struggle only with logics to implement in programming side, let me see stan's reply,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Sun May 11, 2008 3:52 pm

I am sorry, Midas. Your concept of cluster filter is not clear to me but obviously it is different from my concept which I presented in my posts on 24/09/2007 and 25/09/2007 in My Filter Plug-ins.

Actually, when I open your .xls file to study it, the file freezes and my Internet Explorer stops working. But I noticed that you did not include in your plans the cluster patterns 2-2-2 and 3-3. They constitute a small proportion of all cluster patterns, occur uncommonly and if the filter was available I would filter them out.

There could be the following cluster patterns of numbers on the panel board for 6/xx game:

1-1-1-1-1-1
2-1-1-1-1
2-2-1-1
2-2-2
3-1-1-1
3-2-1
3-3
4-1-1
4-2
5-1

Total of 11 cluster patterns. You considered only 8 or 9 of them and somehow distinguished numerous variations of them.

And what is Arbitrary Value Predictor Identifier? How did you calculated it and how is it supposed to work?

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Midas » Sun May 11, 2008 5:52 pm

Good point cluster patterns 2-2-2 and 3-3 are not in the file, but these are not as important as the other cluster patterns which I'm not sure if we have covered for every pattern in each position.

The "arbitary index" is any number which can fed to EL. The point being value predictor needs a unique pattern identifier or index for it to work. If you would review the cluster patterns and make sure the generic patterns follow a good order,in other words like I have presented, cluster patterns moving from left to right density within each group.

This in my opinion would provide value predictor a smooth transition to detect during trend prediction.

Many Thanks
Midas
Midas

Postby Jerzy » Sun May 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Midas,

Thank you for your Excel file which I received just a moment ago by e-mail. Now I can switch worksheets in it (previously it was causing a problem).

I need to review this file and think about it. I will contact you tomorrow.

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Bad News

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:19 pm

Friends I got bad news today, our Indian government is going to ban all lottery systems throughout the nation, I cant play any games from next month, But I am not sure when they're going to ban it, Really a bad news for me!!!! :-(
Joe

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:39 pm

[quote=Joe]
Friends I got bad news today, our Indian government is going to ban all lottery systems throughout the nation, I cant play any games from next month, But I am not sure when they're going to ban it, Really a bad news for me!!!! :-(
[/quote]Ban lottery games or Systems? The only way that I could see to enforce a system ban is to make everybody purchase auto pick tickets and not allowing anybody to choose their own numbers for play. If that was the case, I would quit playing but, I don't play very often anyway.
PadawanLotto

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:45 pm

they gonna ban lottery games,
Joe

Postby Midas » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:01 am

Joe,

I checked out the following newswire which suggests there is going to be a fight to the wire by the pro-india lobby. It seems there is a lot of revenue at stake which might change the government stance. In any case, I do hope you will continue to contribute to EL and enjoy playwin lotto on a much larger scale through the many web booktakers.

http://www.keralanext.com/India/read.asp?id=134266529 :rolleyes:

Best Wishes
Midas
Midas

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development