My Filter Plug-Ins

Postby Elpidio » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Joe,

Please open the attached excel file for the explanation.

Elpidio
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elpidio

Postby MartinMan » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:19 pm

Joe,

If you are going to redue the Positions Range in Columns filter would you consider also making it usable for the 5 number or less lotteries? I know that I, and probably others, would like to be able to use it.

Regards,
Martin
MartinMan

Postby Joe » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:30 am

[quote=Elpidio]
Please open the attached excel file for the explanation.
[/quote]

Elp, Let me try this, I think its hard to find the vertical positions as there is no such a functions/methods available. let me try in some other ways. thanks
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:34 am

[quote=MartinMan]
If you are going to redue the Positions Range in Columns filter would you consider also making it usable for the 5 number or less lotteries? I know that I, and probably others, would like to be able to use it.
[/quote]

Martin, I'll make some changes in this filter, so that all users who are using less than 6/xx games. (if you are using 5 numbers you can select check boxes up to 5, leave checkbox 6 unchecked. little more works to be done on this filter, so please bear with me)
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:24 am

Joe,

Placing 11 CheckBoxes for the column selection on the Positions Range in Columns filter makes the misleading impression that filtering all columns at the same time is possible or makes sense.

If you plan to improve this filter, it would be better if 11 CheckBoxes were replaced with 1 Button control, and the column to be filtered was selected in the same way as it is done in History Differences --> History to Show.

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Jerzy » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:16 am

Joe,

Using the Positions Range in Columns filter, I investigated how removing the whole segments affects the quantity and quality of the combinations left in the package.

Column 0. The filter set to Leave, all postions from 1 to 6 row, count 6 to 6. Result: 296,010 tickets left, 7,849,050 tickets removed. Jackpot ticket lost, only some 3+1 prizes left.

The same column. The filter set to Remove, all positions from 7 to 48 row, count 6 to 6. Result: 8,126,496 tickets left, 18,564 tickets removed. Jackpot ticket and a lot of lower prizes tickets present.

The same column. The filter set to Leave, all positions from 1 to 12 row, count 6 to 6. Result: 6,800,156 combinations removed including jackpot ticket.

The same column: The filter set to Remove, all positions 13 to 48 row, count 6 to 6. Result: 465 tickets removed. Jackpot ticket and lower prizes ticket present.

Leave the 1st and 2nd segment rows: a large number of combinations removed (including jackpot ticket).

Remove the 3rd segment rows: a small number of combinations removed, jackpot ticket present.

Why the effects of filtering with such settings differ from each other?

Regards

Merry Christmas!

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:40 am

[quote=Jerzy]
Why the effects of filtering with such settings differ from each other?
[/quote]

All because of your settings, this filters the balls according to History difference (means Row) and balls at positions, I have done this calculations only in column 0, I have to re-check this filter and let you know with clear information with more improvements. Thanks Jerzy
Joe

Bug in Positions Range in columns

Postby Trust » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:09 pm

Hi Joe

I found a minor bug in the Positions range in columns filter-
regarding if you build a group with this filter, the from settings
do not respond after a save or modify of the group.
Trust

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:34 am

[quote=Trust:1199038175]
Hi Joe

I found a minor bug in the Positions range in columns filter-
regarding if you build a group with this filter, the from settings
do not respond after a save or modify of the group.
[/quote]

Please send me your error.log file, I check it, thanks
Joe

Postby Red Devil » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:30 pm

[quote=Joe:1192558639]
[quote=Red Devil]
[quote=Joe]
Red,
I think we can try this filter in stats-filter. Is that ok for you to get filter from statistics?.
[/quote]

If you mean like "Ticket Numbers" in Stats, Yes that would be OK for me.
[/quote]

fine, let me give a try. Thanks
[/quote]

Joe,

Is this still on your road map ?
Red Devil

Postby Joe » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:20 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
[quote=Joe:1192558639]
[quote=Red Devil]
[quote=Joe]
Red,
I think we can try this filter in stats-filter. Is that ok for you to get filter from statistics?.
[/quote]

If you mean like "Ticket Numbers" in Stats, Yes that would be OK for me.
[/quote]

fine, let me give a try. Thanks
[/quote]

Joe,

Is this still on your road map ?
[/quote]

yeah, Sorry for the delay, I am having some difficulties with stats, Hope I can do stats for most of my plug-ins once I recover the problem, must have to know many function in expertlotto,
Thanks
Joe

Postby Red Devil » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Joe,

No problem. Its just that you have been extremely busy lately and I was just wondering if it had been forgotten or dropped.

Many thanks for your input into EL

Rgds

Red Devil
Red Devil

Distinct Segments Filter

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:57 am

I have come across a problem with the Distinct Segments Filter. I was doing some research and found that on 03/19/08 drawing the filter had failed to produce the jackpot combination with the correct amount of distinct segments. The actual drawn segment count for this draw was 9 but, if I start with a full package and use the Distinct Segment filter only and set it to 9 to 9 and the correct segment defaults and run the filter at leave the jackpot ticket in not there. I ran the filter with the same settings using 8 as the count and the jackpot combination was there. I cleared everything checked my past drawing data and made up an Excel spreadsheet to show the counts based on the Segments Summary Table, (the Summary Table shows 9 distinct segments) and then ran a back test on each count seperately and the 03/19/08 drawing was the only one I found to have a problem, so far.

I started with a full package and ran the Distinct Segments Filter set the count 8 to 8 and ran the filter on Leave which produce the jackpot ticket and all of the column segments were correct except there were 9 distinct segments even though I set the count to 8.

It made me wonder so, now keeping the combinations that this setting produced I tested 200 of the combinations in Excel and found that it was full of combinations that had 9 distinct segments along with 8 distinct segment combinations.

Ok, I ran one more test, I started with a full package and ran the Distinct Segments Filter set at 7 to 7 and took a random 200 combinations and tested them in Excel and it was a mixture of distinct 7's and 8's. I have now made the determination that the filter has a problem.

Just thought I would let you all know.

Padawan
PadawanLotto

Stan Please Take A Look

Postby CARBOB » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:59 pm

Padawan,

Thanks for catching this, after Easter is over you should bring this to Stan's attention. I will also do some backtesting.
CARBOB

Distinct Segments Problem

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:28 pm

I ran one more test using the original build of this filter. The first build allowed for counts of 0 to 1 and the new build of the filter allowed for counts of 1 to 1. I thought that maybe that the change caused the problem but, I was wrong. The original build of the filter does the same thing, it has a mix of 8 and 9 segment counts even if you have the setting set at 8 to 8.
PadawanLotto

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development