My Filter Plug-Ins

Plug-In "combinations single digit Range Filter"

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:58 pm

Hi

Please Try "Combinations Single Digit Range Filter" Plug-in too, as well try to use in Compound filter and let me know if there is any corrections on it.

sorry for the delay, I was on official tour and couldn't work with my plug-ins.

I will be moving on to Segment Coding from next week (I hope that will take few days to understand the codings),

Your ideas on Segments will be more helpful, I try to post my Segment plug-ins as soon as I finish them,

Thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby daniel » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:21 pm

[quote=Joe]
Hi

Please Try "Combinations Single Digit Range Filter" Plug-in too, as well try to use in Compound filter and let me know if there is any corrections on it.

Thanks,
[/quote]

Hi Joe,
Sorry, this filter gives the same problem when you make a compound filter out of it and save it. Here is the error log!
Daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daniel

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:30 am

[quote=daniel]

Hi Joe,
Sorry, this filter gives the same problem when you make a compound filter out of it and save it. Here is the error log!
Daniel
[/quote]

Thanks for reporting Daniel, I check it, Hope I can solve it,
Joe

Plug-in="Pairs Odd/Even Positions"

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:32 am

Hi

try this "Pairs Odd/Even Positions" Plug-in too,

thanks,
Joe

Postby daniel » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:33 am

[quote=Joe]
Hi

thanks,
[/quote]

Hi Joe,
I think this filter has an error?
Daniel
daniel

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:39 am

yeah, sorry, thats great mistake, let me clear this,

thanks Daniel,
Joe

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:26 am

[quote=daniel]
[quote=Joe]
Hi

thanks,
[/quote]

Hi Joe,
I think this filter has an error?
Daniel
[/quote]

Here the bug is fixed.
Thanks,
Joe

Plug-in "Pair Odd/Even Counts" in Combinations.

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:28 am

And Here another Plug-in "Pair Odd/Even Counts" to find the counts of Pair Odd and Evens,

Thanks,
Joe

Postby Trust » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:12 pm

Hi Joe

The original expertlotto-filters reads the data settings for the selected lotto
(Amount of balls picked)
Is it possible to make your filters do this and adjust to the number of balls picked?
As for now your filters is made for 6-pick lotteries only.
(My lottery is a 7-pick type lottery)
Trust

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:32 pm

[quote=Trust]
Hi Joe

The original expertlotto-filters reads the data settings for the selected lotto
(Amount of balls picked)
Is it possible to make your filters do this and adjust to the number of balls picked?
As for now your filters is made for 6-pick lotteries only.
(My lottery is a 7-pick type lottery)
[/quote]

Ok Trust, I try, Actually I tried that, I got some errors while loading into Lotto, for me, its taking much time to understand the full coding style and make the corrections. I try to solve that problem and compound filter problem.

Thanks Trust,
Joe

Postby Trust » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:59 pm

Ok Trust, I try, Actually I tried that, I got some errors while loading into Lotto, for me, its taking much time to understand the full coding style and make the corrections. I try to solve that problem and compound filter problem.

Ok hope you can solve the difficulties-maybe Stan can assist on this issues.
Trust

"number Distance Positions Filter"

Postby Joe » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:36 pm

hi all,

This is new plug-in called "number Distance Positions Filter" with Previous one result,

This filter helps you to test how many Number distances are matching at positions with its previous result.

Try this filter and let me know if any modifications and ideas to be implemented.

thanks,
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:10 am

Hi Joe,

I am not sure which "previous one result" is the basis for Number Distance Position Filter. There are 1159 previous results in the history of the game that I play. I guess by "previous one" you mean the result of the last drawing. If so, this plugin seems to work fine, and even seems to be a very useful piece of software (however, my experience with it is still limited).

At the moment I do not know how to develop this filter further.

If you are interested in developing new filter plugins, I can give you ideas of at least two filters, (in 2 - 3 days, because of time management problem).

I do not understand at all the Pairs Odd Even filter. 4 patterns of Odd/Even combinations for pairs are possible: OO, OE, EO, EE, and each of these patterns can occur from 0 to 15 times, if you match every position with all other positions in the line (unless you match the positions in a different way). For example, if 6 numbers in the line are odd, there will be 15 OO combinations of all 6 numbers. Why Max for O/E patterns are limited to 6 by default?

What is "count"? What is its relation to four O/E patterns and why its Max is limited to 4?

When I calculate the statistics for this filter, using Filter Statistics → Filter Input: tickets in the package → Calculate Hits, I get the value of 6 in every column and every row of the table. Is it working OK ?

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:20 pm

If you are interested in developing new filter plugins, I can give you ideas of at least two filters, (in 2 - 3 days, because of time management problem).

I am sure to develop new filters, you can share your ideas and i will do my best to implement them,

I do not understand at all the Pairs Odd Even filter. 4 patterns of Odd/Even combinations for pairs are possible: OO, OE, EO, EE, and each of these patterns can occur from 0 to 15 times, if you match every position with all other positions in the line (unless you match the positions in a different way). For example, if 6 numbers in the line are odd, there will be 15 OO combinations of all 6 numbers. Why Max for O/E patterns are limited to 6 by default?

Hope you mis-understood the filter, pair represents the Numbers, for example, if the number is 11, the pair Odd/even is OO, First digit is odd and second digit also Odd. So I represent them as OO, like wise for Number 23 is EO, Hope this makes clear,

What is "count"? What is its relation to four O/E patterns and why its Max is limited to 4?

I gave the option Min Count to Max Count must pass, so that you can able to set the min to max patterns must pass, there are 4 patterns OO OE EO EE.

When I calculate the statistics for this filter, using Filter Statistics → Filter Input: tickets in the package → Calculate Hits, I get the value of 6 in every column and every row of the table. Is it working OK ?

please don't use any stats for my plug-ins, they are under constructions only, I didn't complete those yet, i let you know once i get it done with error free, mean while my plug-ins will little help you to reduce some more combinations. Your ideas are most welcome and I am gald to implement them as much I can.

if my explanations are not clear, feel free to get it clear with me.

Thanks Jerzy.
good Luck.
Joe

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:28 pm

[quote=Jerzy]

I am not sure which "previous one result" is the basis for Number Distance Position Filter. There are 1159 previous results in the history of the game that I play. I guess by "previous one" you mean the result of the last drawing. If so, this plugin seems to work fine, and even seems to be a very useful piece of software (however, my experience with it is still limited).

[/quote]

Yes exactly, This will check only with previous one result when you do back test, When you give filter to the package, it will check with latest Result in your Wn DataBase.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development