section moderator

section moderator

Postby stan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:51 am

i've granted joe moderator rights for this section of the discussion board. so it's up to him to organize threads and select important topics to be marked as sticky ones.
if joe is too busy to develop new filters and manage this section i can grant moderator rights to some other volunteer as well:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:52 am

btw, only 'jackpot' members have access to this section (nobody else can even view it)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:35 pm

[quote=stan]
i've granted joe moderator rights for this section of the discussion board. so it's up to him to organize threads and select important topics to be marked as sticky ones.
if joe is too busy to develop new filters and manage this section i can grant moderator rights to some other volunteer as well:)
[/quote]

Thanks stan... and I am not much busy, I can spend more time for developing new filters for all our Jackpot Members,

again Thanks for this offer,
Joe

Postby sysp34 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:08 pm

[quote=Joe]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]

Thanks stan... and I am not much busy, I can spend more time for developing new filters for all our Jackpot Members,

again Thanks for this offer,
[/quote]

Conggratulation Joe for being Moderator

i think with your plugin, an open winning opportunity and off course patience to track this year or in the future alot of EL user would catch a JACKPOT :gun: :gun: :gun:
sysp34

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:12 pm

[quote=sysp34]

Conggratulation Joe for being Moderator

i think with your plugin, an open winning opportunity and off course patience to track this year or in the future alot of EL user would catch a JACKPOT :gun: :gun: :gun:
[/quote]

Thanks Sys,
Joe

Postby Midas » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:13 pm

Well done Joe,

Keep up the great work!.

Thanks once again Stan. Where is Bobes?

Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby stan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:50 pm

[quote=Midas]
Where is Bobes?
[/quote]

his non-expert lotto activities keep him busy elsewhere. i'm going to meet him this weekend to discuss new expert lotto features
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Plugin Development