"Repeated Segments at positions to Its previous ONE res

Postby Midas » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:04 pm

Thanks Jerzy,

Through active membership contributions we can crack this issue very quickly and effectively. I hope Joe and Stan agree and act as the last tier of approvers for this quality control procedure. This should ease their work load.

My thoughts are that we should assign ownership of writing up the plugin documentation to various active members, then circulate their handiwork to another independent group of members for checking and enhancement before being approved by the moderators. When this process is completed the "word" document can be released as the final plugin help documentation.

I look forward in hearing more against these suggestions.

Best Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby stan » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:52 pm

[quote=Midas:1199297084]
Thanks Jerzy,

Through active membership contributions we can crack this issue very quickly and effectively. I hope Joe and Stan agree and act as the last tier of approvers for this quality control procedure. This should ease their work load.

My thoughts are that we should assign ownership of writing up the plugin documentation to various active members, then circulate their handiwork to another independent group of members for checking and enhancement before being approved by the moderators. When this process is completed the "word" document can be released as the final plugin help documentation.

I look forward in hearing more against these suggestions.

Best Regards
Midas
[/quote]

great idea, any volunteers?
(i've asked this forum for similar before...;)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Count me by all means. ;-)

We are looking for as many volunteers and once we have enough people we can all make light work of this documentation.

Come on folks this is your opportunity to better learn, check and test each plugin filter/statistic with the originator's and experienced EL players.

Don't worry about the documentation process that will be relatively straightforward with the initial example formated documents which will be developed and then circulated as the models which can be adapted for any filter/statistics. As mentioned, once the team of originators and checkers have completed their work, these help documents can be sent to Joe and Stan for integration into beta test forum.

So folks please do consider the proposal, and we are counting on your support. Let's resolve some of these common problems.

Best Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby CSenior » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:06 pm

[quote=Midas]
Count me by all means. ;-)

We are looking for as many volunteers and once we have enough people we can all make light work of this documentation.

Come on folks this is your opportunity to better learn, check and test each plugin filter/statistic with the originator's and experienced EL players.

Don't worry about the documentation process that will be relatively straightforward with the initial example formated documents which will be developed and then circulated as the models which can be adapted for any filter/statistics. As mentioned, once the team of originators and checkers have completed their work, these help documents can be sent to Joe and Stan for integration into beta test forum.

So folks please do consider the proposal, and we are counting on your support. Let's resolve some of these common problems.

Best Regards
Midas
[/quote]

I agree. Please count me in also. I would like to be a checker if possible.

Thanks,
CSenior
CSenior

Previous

Return to Plugin Development