Stats For New Filters

Stats For New Filters

Postby CARBOB » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:03 pm

Are either of you working on developing Stats for the new filters, especially Segment Sum filter?
CARBOB

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:18 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
Are either of you working on developing Stats for the new filters, especially Segment Sum filter?
[/quote]

yeah, i am working on it, I am little busy with my office works at this releasing time, till that I am jus fixing the bugs for compound filters, so that users can able to work with compound filters, stan has sent me the details how to work with stats, I am looking on that for better performance, and I feel little difficult and will make it asap. Thanks
Joe

Thanks Joe!!

Postby CARBOB » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:22 pm

[quote=Joe]
[quote=CARBOB]
[/quote]

yeah, i am working on it, I am little busy with my office works at this releasing time, till that I am jus fixing the bugs for compound filters, so that users can able to work with compound filters, stan has sent me the details how to work with stats, I am looking on that for better performance, and I feel little difficult and will make it asap. Thanks
[/quote]

Joe, thanks to you and Stan for all your work and I'm sure Stan is grateful for your help in Plugin development. I'm also sure that everyone appreciates the fact, that both of you have outside interests that must come first.
CARBOB

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:32 pm

Thanks Bob,

We need more ideas to be implemented, I tried Jerzy Idea on "cluster patterns" I feel that's great idea and some statistics too, I give up i couldn't make it still its under construction only, I need logics to make it easier with programming, I think stan can do it better if he is not busy.

We need more ideas, I will work your ideas if its not too difficult to me.

And I am having some ideas working with Columns, i will discuss with stan and let me give a try.

Thanks,
Joe

Postby stan » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:25 pm

[quote=CARBOB:1195557721]
[quote=Joe]
[quote=CARBOB]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Joe, thanks to you and Stan for all your work and I'm sure Stan is grateful for your help in Plugin development. I'm also sure that everyone appreciates the fact, that both of you have outside interests that must come first.
[/quote]

i am very grateful indeed! i do hope joe will get the ultimate reward for all his efforts - the jackpot:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Thanks Stan

Postby Joe » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:51 am

[quote=stan]
i am very grateful indeed! i do hope joe will get the ultimate reward for all his efforts - the jackpot:)
[/quote]

Thanks stan, I feel extremely delighted to receive your applause. I hope i will keep up the spirit in the future endeavors. I will be happy if our entire Expert Lotto family wins the jackpot and also working towards the same.
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:08 pm

Jerzy,

I am happy if you come up with any logics on Cluster patterns, I am ready to do it.
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:00 pm

Joe,

I will contact you to discuss Cluster Patterns Filter in 2 - 3 days.

It seems to me that the software needs to find the positions of numbers on the game board and match this position with predetermined cluster patterns that are possible for this game board.

Only isolated numbers and clusters of 2 and 3 numbers need to be identified. Knowing how many isolated numbers, clusters of two and clusters of three is present in the combination, we can calculate the bigger and more numerous clusters using a simple method.

When identifying clusters one number in the cluster would be a pivotal number: a number which is present in all clusters of the group. Each number on the game board would be a pivotal number and would form several clusters with its neighbours.

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:05 pm

ok jerzy, will be looking for your ideas/logics, that helps me to make easier with programming. thanks.
Joe

Return to Plugin Development