Plugin Documentation.

Plugin Documentation.

Postby Midas » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:04 pm

We are looking for as many volunteers to produce some plugin help documentation, once we have enough people we can all make light work of this process. This is for everybody and will not be time consuming.

Come on folks this is your opportunity to formally check,test and modify where appropriate each plugin filter/statistic with the originator's final blessing.

Don't worry if you are a novice or an advanced player the documentation procedure will be relatively straightforward with the initial example formatted documents developed for circulation as models which can be adapted for the rest of the plugin filter/statistics. As mentioned, once the team of originators have completed their work, these help documents can be checked then sent to Joe and Stan for integration into beta test forum.

So folks please do consider the proposal, we are counting on your support. Let's resolve some of these common help problems. Lets not get stuck with a few die hards doing all the work, finally perhaps we can reap the benefits of the programming!.;-)

Best Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby CSenior » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Please count me in. I would like to be a checker please.

My EL experience is not that extensive as others here. I usually spend three days a week with approximately 2 hours each night. So I can split this time in checking and testing documentation.

Thanks,
CSenior
CSenior

Postby Midas » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:11 am

Thanks CSenior you are top of the list.

Best Regards
Midas
Midas

me too

Postby tax » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:51 am

Hi all,

Just saw this plugin development section and read through it. I agree that it can be messy, especially for new comers, so count me in. Depending on the week I can spend even less time the CSenior but I will try my best to meet deadlines, which we should have to make this work, otherwise this exercise will be useless.

cheers
laurent
tax

Postby Midas » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Thanks Tax,

Keep them coming people.

By the way it's been very quiet without Joe has he won the jackpot?.

Best Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:48 am

[quote=Midas:1200223842]
Thanks Tax,

Keep them coming people.

By the way it's been very quiet without Joe has he won the jackpot?.

Best Regards
Midas
[/quote]

nice to see more people coming forward, by the way, I didn't win any jackpot ;-) , in fact I not yet started to play lotto, I won't quit this even if I win. Thanks
Joe

Return to Plugin Development