Hot/Cold Numbers

Hot/Cold Numbers

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:04 pm

In the Winning Numbers Analyzer I find Hot/Cold but there seems to be no hot numbers only cold, how are the hot and cold numbers determined?
PadawanLotto

Re: Hot/Cold Numbers

Postby stan » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm

see menu 'tools - options - number coloring - hot/cold' and adjust the minimum frequency of hot numbers.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:45 am

Thanks stan.
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:55 am

It seems that the Hot/Cold number analyzer stats are not consistent from draw to draw. The latest drawing the hot/cold latest occurrence is backwards and drawings past the last draw are completely wrong. I think it has to do with the changes of what numbers are hot and cold from draw to draw. If that is the case I'm wondering how this effects the H/C Vertical Segments filter.

As it is now I don't feel that the Hot/Cold analyzer/filter is reliable. A solution to the changing Hot/Cold values would be to use the Winning Numbers Ticket Numbers analyzer and click on occurrence so it's in descending order and choose what you would consider hot numbers and filter from there.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:35 am

PadawanLotto wrote:It seems that the Hot/Cold number analyzer stats are not consistent from draw to draw. The latest drawing the hot/cold latest occurrence is backwards and drawings past the last draw are completely wrong. I think it has to do with the changes of what numbers are hot and cold from draw to draw.

sorry, not sure what you mean here

If that is the case I'm wondering how this effects the H/C Vertical Segments filter.

in vertical segments filter the numbers are simply sorted according to their frequencies in selected past draws. while the hot/cold analyzer uses settings from tools - options - number coloring - hot/cold
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 am

Analyzer shows 1 Hot, 4 cold. Winning number show 2 hot and 3 cold for Jan. 10. The Winning numbers analyzer set for latest draw Jan. 10th and the Hot/Cold is set to 10 past draws max frequency for cold 1, min frequency for hot 2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:06 pm

it's a bit confusing but the background colors in winning numbers table are produced from 10 past draws including the latest one.
however when analyzing the past draws the hot/cold numbers are calculated from 10 draws preceding the analyzed draw. this way you get accurate results showing how many hot/cold numbers have been drawn in the next draw. to compare the results in analyzer and the coloring in wn properties window you must first hide the very latest draw. then you'll see the hot/cold number coloring the analyzer used to analyze the latest draw.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello,

I need help where can I find Hot/Cold Analyzer as Padwanlotto has sown in their post#6 (11 Jan 2012 09:54)

Thanks,
Moti
motiram

Return to Winning Numbers History