Winning Numbers History Really Work?

Winning Numbers History Really Work?

Postby franmotta » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:33 am

Last edited by franmotta on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
franmotta

Re: Winning Numbers History Really Work?

Postby franmotta » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:23 am

Last edited by franmotta on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
franmotta

Postby igorp » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:32 am

igorp

Postby franmotta » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:06 am

Last edited by franmotta on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
franmotta

Postby stan » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:41 am

dearfranklin wrote:These videos are not didactic. For example, I wanted to know what steps I need to take when I have in mind that a specific number is about to be drawn, because of your delay?

It's best to fill the Package with the full wheel and then filter out combinations that don't include your specific number(s).
Then go to menu History - Summary - Simulation. Run simulations with filtered tickets in the Package. In simulation histogram for each level highlight the part of the chart where you think the next History sum will hit and then use My Estimates window to construct Sums History filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby franmotta » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Stan, I sent you an email. Please answer me! THANK YOU!
franmotta

Postby franmotta » Wed May 01, 2013 5:26 am

Friend, honestly I'm very sad about the program Expert Lotto 5. I've done everything you taught in the documentation and videos. I do all the tests and when I try to apply the lottery of my choice, I have no success. I was very sad because I had no time to create a game worked to the number that I knew would be drawn at any time and, in fact, it happened yesterday. Honestly, I realize that the statistics of your program does not work for some lotteries. Whenever we use the statistics, I finish eliminating the winning numbers. And look, I use a statistic to 100% probability. The conclusion I come to is that what you talked about "Winning Numbers History" is just a false advertising. I can not accept what I saw in the video as a conclusive proof. Friend, I spent over 20 days trying to put into practice what you taught and NOTHING! Again, I ask kindly: HELP ME!

From South America,
Fran Motta
franmotta

Postby stan » Wed May 01, 2013 7:20 pm

dearfranklin wrote:Friend, honestly I'm very sad about the program Expert Lotto 5. I've done everything you taught in the documentation and videos. I do all the tests and when I try to apply the lottery of my choice, I have no success. I was very sad because I had no time to create a game worked to the number that I knew would be drawn at any time and, in fact, it happened yesterday. Honestly, I realize that the statistics of your program does not work for some lotteries. Whenever we use the statistics, I finish eliminating the winning numbers. And look, I use a statistic to 100% probability. The conclusion I come to is that what you talked about "Winning Numbers History" is just a false advertising. I can not accept what I saw in the video as a conclusive proof. Friend, I spent over 20 days trying to put into practice what you taught and NOTHING! Again, I ask kindly: HELP ME!

From South America,
Fran Motta

What exactly do you mean you had no success with your own lottery? Were all tickets filtered out? Or did it filter the Jackpot ticket out?
I can help with specific issues and questions but I can't explain how to use the Winning Numbers History in any better way than what's already in the documentation and in video tutorials...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby franmotta » Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Ok! What can I do now? NOTHING! Thanks!
franmotta

Postby stan » Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

dearfranklin wrote:Ok! What can I do now? NOTHING! Thanks!

You can start by responding to my questions. Then I can give you some useful advice.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby franmotta » Fri May 03, 2013 8:51 pm

I already answered your questions here and your emails: I DID EVERYTHING YOU TAUGHT IN VIDEOS AND DOCUMENTATION.
franmotta

Postby franmotta » Fri May 03, 2013 8:58 pm

When you said that this is the method that guarantees 100% success jackpot, but this can not be repeated in the real lotteries, the conclusion I come to is that you are mistaken. A fact is an experience that can be repeated. When I see you used a lottery "demo", trying to prove your theory, I realize that you have created a filter in accordance with a result that you expect. So you've been developing the tool to match your criteria. Therefore, the "Winning Numbers History" is just a vague theory that you manipulated to make it interesting, but in practice it is more a promise with no results.
franmotta

Postby stan » Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 pm

dearfranklin wrote:I already answered your questions here and your emails: I DID EVERYTHING YOU TAUGHT IN VIDEOS AND DOCUMENTATION.

No, you didn't answer my question:

What exactly do you mean you had no success with your own lottery?
Were all tickets filtered out?
Or did it filter the Jackpot ticket out?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Fri May 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Actually I have a better idea - email me your lottery setup and I'll produce a video how to apply Winning Numbers History on that lottery.

Click menu Help - About - Lottery and then press the little ZIP icon next to lottery name. It'll create a ZIP archive or your lottery setup. Email me that ZIP file please.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby franmotta » Sat May 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Alright, buddy! I'll do it right now! I believe that this way I will understand better the strategy. THANKS!

Fran Motta
franmotta

Next

Return to Winning Numbers History