Winning Numbers History Really Work?

Re: Winning Numbers History Really Work?

Postby franmotta » Mon May 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Why do you disagree? Prove the functionality of this tool in a real lottery. You have created a lottery demo and made this tool according to your criteria.
franmotta

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon May 13, 2013 11:25 pm

If you have the right sum difference range in the right levels you will have the jackpot combination, the trick is to get the correct sum difference ranges in the right levels. No where did the they say that you will win the jackpot with the winning numbers history every time you play.
PadawanLotto

Postby Red Devil » Tue May 14, 2013 12:05 am

dearfranklin wrote:I have a technique that reduces 3,000,000 combinations to 7,000 combinations. I have dozens of awards. However, I'm still looking for winning methods to apply in other lotteries, in which I am not successful yet! I was attracted by a proposal that the video, sold a promise that I could cut to the hundreds a lottery with millions of possible combinations. There are still some important things in this program, and considering some other software that I use, including basic filters. However, I will not waste my precious time arguing around a dead dog. For me or something works or does not work. And in this case, The Winning Numbers History does not work as promised and over. See ya!

Dearfranklin,

I haven't been an active member on the forum for some time but I do still use EL regularly, I really do get angry when someone comes to the forum and berates Stan for their own shortcomings and self importance, if you actually spend the time to test and backtest the theory behind Winning Numbers History you will find that it is 100% accurate, the difficulty is the prediction of the theory. You boast that you have a technique to reduce 3,000,000 combinations to 7,000, is this reality or just bravado, and do you actually retain the winning ticket in your reduction? You didn't elaborate any further!

I have been entering the UK Lottery since it's beginning in 1994 and feel that I have quite a good knowledge of it's vagaries, the lottery is virtually impossible to predict but EL is one of the best 2 tools I have found to combat the problem.

Keep up the good work Stan :)

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby franmotta » Tue May 14, 2013 1:14 am

Dear PadawanLotto,

Thanks for the answer! You have been very coherent in your response. Thank you! I really wanted to have a conversation with the Lotto Expert Team. As a programmer in NetBeans [Java], I can contribute to the program to reach better performance. For example, I wanted to ask to Stan or team, if I can create a new filter groups to check the winning numbers. I do not mean to complex filters because they do not match my real need.

See my situation: I'm betting on a lottery that draws 15 numbers in 25 numbers [ie, 15/25]. Using Expert Lotto 5, I can only verify the best pairs, triplets, quads and pentads. My primary need is a statistical statement that shows me, on the winning numbers, all the best nonuplets numbers, all the best decaplets numbers, all the best undecaplets numbers, all the best duodecaplets numbers, all the best tredecaplets numbers and all the best quattrodecaplets numbers.

However, from what I see, it is not possible, unless I receive permission to modify the original program to include this filter.

Now, if it were possible to create a filter using the Expert Lotto 5, save my work and time.

NOTE: I will not answer this guy called "Red Devil" because I do not usually talk to evil things.

See ya!!!
franmotta

Postby stan » Thu May 16, 2013 7:19 pm

dearfranklin wrote:Prove the functionality of this tool in a real lottery.

Which part of the video tutorials you didn't understand? Did you actually read anything from the documentation?
And stop making false claims about my software. If you're too thick to understand how it works it's your problem, not mine.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Thu May 16, 2013 7:22 pm

dearfranklin wrote: Using Expert Lotto 5, I can only verify the best pairs, triplets, quads and pentads. My primary need is a statistical statement that shows me, on the winning numbers, all the best nonuplets numbers, all the best decaplets numbers, all the best undecaplets numbers, all the best duodecaplets numbers, all the best tredecaplets numbers and all the best quattrodecaplets numbers.

Just curious - how would you use a table that has over four million rows?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby royon » Fri May 17, 2013 5:10 am

Hi guys,

I've used EL and have seen many potentials that it has. I've experimented a great deal of filters and features playing the LF lottery (15/25) and I appreciated more these filters: match tickets in file, match winning numbers, repeating numbers, sums history and segments. Then, I can say to dearfranklin that EL is a great tool but you have to work hard on it in order to develop a strong and own strategy. I remember I've written pages of pure strategy using EL together with mathematics, statistics, prediction software, excel spreadsheet, etc. To get success in LF lottery using sums history, you have to set very low ranges in order to remain with a little number of combinations to play. That's the toughest part but you can set large ranges and use others filters to reduce more the package. You can't completely eliminate the luck factor but you can reduce it enormously. Now for other lotteries as MS (6/60), DS (6/50) and QN (5/80), you can apply the sums history filter with ranges as explained in the video made by Stan, and get very good results. I haven't still hit the jackpot but now I see other points of view of the lottery game that an ordinary lottery player can't even imagine that exist.

I hope my English is enjoyable to read. Three other languages haunting my head. :D

Vlw.
royon

Postby franmotta » Mon May 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Thanks Royon, I really appreciate coherent answers. Regarding answers from Stan, I prefer not to comment. I have much to do than stand here explaining. Dear friend Royon, if you are from Brazil, how do I talk to you best? THANKS!
franmotta

Postby royon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:30 pm

dearfranklin wrote:Dear friend Royon, if you are from Brazil, how do I talk to you best? THANKS!

Hi dearfranklin, I found that I can't pm you. Try to send me your email if you can. To tb no comoganharnaloteria c/ o msm nome. Até!
royon

Postby ryker » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 am

In the video posted for the OP, can it be explained what you are doing with the number in the Sum filter? Because I see the numbers you copied into the text file, but it appears to have no correlation to what you are putting in the Min/Max Diff fields.
ryker

Postby stan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 pm

ryker wrote:In the video posted for the OP, can it be explained what you are doing with the number in the Sum filter? Because I see the numbers you copied into the text file, but it appears to have no correlation to what you are putting in the Min/Max Diff fields.

The values entered into the filter window are differences. That means value from the text file minus the latest sum value - see the Sum (Prev) column in the filter window.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby ryker » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 am

Thanks, but I guess I'm jut not following the subtraction.

Level 0 shows
Sum(Prev): 45
Diff (Prev): 4
Min Diff: -12
Max Diff: 8

The 0 position on the text file shows a -2.
I see you change the Min Diff to a -7 and Max Diff to 3. From your explanation, you are saying it would be -2 - 45 = -47

I watched the other history video and it does not do what you are doing here, so just wondered.
Thanks
ryker

Postby motiram » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Hello ryker,

See the image below where is shown Summary of the Sum-->history only

Draw date 03-05-2013 sum are-43-84-119-159-203-246-292-341-376-418-457
Draw date 29-04-2013 sum are-45-81-115-162-204-249-295-335-372-419-459

If we subtract we will get value (43-45= -2), (84-81= +3), (119-115= +4)…and so on

Finally we get following differences (-2+3+4-3-1-3-3+6+4-1-2) respect draws 03-05-2013 and 29-04-2013.

So when you cut off draw date 29-04-2013 and go to filter sum history in column sum (Prev) level 0 sum 45 and column differences (Prev) 4

According to statistics the sum difference for draw date 03-05-2013 can be –2 so we try to estimate margins it can be –7 or +3 mean in the range diff=10 and this procedures to be applied for all levels,

I have tried to make it clear hope you understand it better.

Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby ryker » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:56 pm

motiram wrote:According to statistics the sum difference for draw date 03-05-2013 can be –2 so we try to estimate margins it can be –7 or +3 mean in the range diff=10 and this procedures to be applied for all levels,

So you are simply taking the -2 difference and saying add/subtract 5 to get the range?
Level 1 = +3 so the min/max would be -2 and 8, correct?
ryker

Postby motiram » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Hello ryker,

rkyer wrote:So you are simply taking the -2 difference and saying add/subtract 5 to get the range?
Level 1 = +3 so the min/max would be -2 and 8, correct?

This is just an example it is not necessary you have to add/subtract 5 to get the range?

To understand bit well you think past winning number history sum has only 0 level
We look for column (level 0 in the winning number summary sum difference only for 20 latest draws) as shown in the image below.
Level 0 static’s shows in last 20draw sum has gone max –12 and max +4 so you have to predict trend will it go up or down (for example you think date 03-05-2013 sum will go down respect draw date 29-04-2013 sum which is 45 can go 44 43 42 41 40 39 or 38

(So you can select for min difference –7 and max difference and if you are sure sum will not go up then for max difference you can select –7 the range will difference be the 0)

Try to reduce selecting only level 0 with following parameters see the result you will find jackpot ticket there of date 03-05-2013 which is 1-2-6-7-8-10-11-12-13-15-18-20-22-24-25
Keeping in mind 29-04-2013 in level 0 sum is 45
--->Min difference--> max difference--> range--> combinations
1........–2...................-2..................0........455,000
2........–3...................-2..................1........743,288
3........–4...................-2..................2........973,518
4........–5...................-2..................3........1,203,748
5........– 5..................-1..................4........1,672,528
5........– 5..................+0..................5........2,007,928
So you have seen as much as narrow you can predict you can reduce more it is just with level 0 when you will apply 10 will be reduced much more.

I mean to say it is not necessary to add/subtract 5 to get range diff 10 you can have range diff 0 to as much as you want. As much as narrow you can predict you will get less combination to play your bet.

Hope I have helped you.

Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

PreviousNext

Return to Winning Numbers History