Winning Numbers History Really Work?

Re: Winning Numbers History Really Work?

Postby ryker » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Hi Motiram,

Yes, I understood the the range of 10 only being an example. Basically, the idea is to take a difference... 0, -2, +2, +5 ... whatever and apply a range to that. Whether it be 5, 10, 20, 30, etc.
I was originally confused because I thought the difference was being applied to another number, and this is not the case. I think I got it now, and thank you for the explanation.
ryker

Postby ryker » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:15 am

Just a follow up question....
What about when the differences are so large in jumps? For example, from one draw to the next, level 0 is showing differences like:
+32
+23

Sometimes going down to lower numbers too and jumping back high again. What would people suggest?
ryker

Postby motiram » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:33 am

Hello ryker,

I checked in LotoFacil (brazil) in the Level 0 there are max & min diff +7 & -12

I do not know which lottery you are playing but any way go to main menu--> History-->Latest in the window Latest History Click the segmentation tab you will see at bottom left sum difference Min=-? Max=+? Differences can be occurred in next draw and also number per segment.

And you have to decide parameter for min & max range?

Hope it will help you.

I have attached 2 images

1-Segmentation--> at the bottom where you can see sum differences Min & max

2-Number history--> if you create random or full package and active the window (What If these numbers were drawn?)
and tick package table you will see at the bottom shows you, if you play these numbers what diff range you are playing

Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby vsiuluta » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:43 pm

dearfranklin wrote:Alright, buddy! I'll do it right now! I believe that this way I will understand better the strategy. THANKS!

Fran Motta

was the video created? if so stan can I email you mine to create a video for aswell?

victor
vsiuluta

Postby stan » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:06 pm

vsiuluta wrote:
dearfranklin wrote:Alright, buddy! I'll do it right now! I believe that this way I will understand better the strategy. THANKS!

Fran Motta

was the video created?

it was

if so stan can I email you mine to create a video for aswell?

and what type of lottery is it?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby ryker » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:19 pm

motiram wrote:I checked in LotoFacil (brazil) in the Level 0 there are max & min diff +7 & -12

Perhaps I was not being clear. I'm looking at the mulit-state powerball 5/39 + 1/35. The differences in the various levels seem to vary so widely, it's hard to even guess what to put in the min/max fields
ryker

Postby motiram » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Hello ryker,

ryker wrote:The differences in the various levels seem to vary so widely, it's hard to even guess what to put in the min/max fields

No I am giving you the example of fantasy 5, which is 5/39 lotteries, see the image below this will help you to find correct levels

The lottery you are playing (first select the level 2 only as you see in the below image it is just to have better view to explain given example after you are familiar you can select as many as levels you want) and then go to winning numbers--> show as--> properties after the properties window open click in to column tab it will open another window
Where you can select column you wish to see.

For now first deselect all and then tick only (1-history differences, and 2-in range differences) here you are informed if you would have selected (–10 to 10) you would have accepted 0-1-or 2 number out of 5 as shown in column In Range Differences (-10 to 10)

Now see the image options go to tools-->options-->history-->and select-->range tab here you vary the range and go back to properties see the result how much numbers are accepted in your selected range

Default it is set –10 to 10

What does it mean for example last 0-level sum was 16009 and for coming up next draw gone to 16036 mean it is gone +18
So far you can set range Min to 0 and Max to 20 and see if you play only + range what % you would have accepted.

Try for example + ranges min 0 max 20, min 5 max 20 and so….
Try for example - ranges min -10 max 0, min -15 max -10 and so….
And go to properties to see what result you would have accepted and may you come to conclusion of you question.

Hope this help you.

Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby vsiuluta » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:52 pm

dearfranklin wrote:I have a technique that reduces 3,000,000 combinations to 7,000 combinations. I have dozens of awards. However, I'm still looking for winning methods to apply in other lotteries, in which I am not successful yet! I was attracted by a proposal that the video, sold a promise that I could cut to the hundreds a lottery with millions of possible combinations. There are still some important things in this program, and considering some other software that I use, including basic filters. However, I will not waste my precious time arguing around a dead dog. For me or something works or does not work. And in this case, The Winning Numbers History does not work as promised and over. See ya!

dearfranklin

what is this strategy? please share! how to reduce 3,000,000 combinations to 7,000
vsiuluta

Postby oodunaro » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Stan, My problem with Winning Number History is possibility of accurate estimation of differences. I have attempted several times to figure out how you came to those minimum and maximum differences figures from the text file used in the video, especially juxtaposing them with the previous differences. If truly this works, there should be a formula to calculate the differences. I wrote to Expert Lotto Team on this and you replied that I should use My Estimates from the sum history chart to generate the sum differences. but I got more confused watching the video on Sum History again. My confusion lies in the fact that you used the chat to generate the differences, used them to filter, and came up with 138 tickets or so, from which he the 110th ticket was the jackpot number for the latest draw. Am I estimating Sum differences to generate sum winning numbers of latest draw or for the next draw?

I also sent a sample of my country lottery through email for suggestion of best strategies or a combination thereof, but you never said anything about that, rather only advised I should ask my questions on the Board here so that others could benefit. which I agree with. I am therefore surprised that you asked for same lottery copy from another subscriber when you did not treat my own request in that regard.
oodunaro

Postby stan » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 am

oodunaro wrote:Stan, My problem with Winning Number History is possibility of accurate estimation of differences. I have attempted several times to figure out how you came to those minimum and maximum differences figures from the text file used in the video, especially juxtaposing them with the previous differences. If truly this works, there should be a formula to calculate the differences.

There is a formula - the History difference value in a given draw is the History sum value for that draw minus History sum value from the previous draw.

I wrote to Expert Lotto Team on this and you replied that I should use My Estimates from the sum history chart to generate the sum differences. but I got more confused watching the video on Sum History again. My confusion lies in the fact that you used the chat to generate the differences, used them to filter, and came up with 138 tickets or so, from which he the 110th ticket was the jackpot number for the latest draw. Am I estimating Sum differences to generate sum winning numbers of latest draw or for the next draw?

Sorry, not sure what you mean here. Basically you look at the History values of the latest draw and try to come up with a range of values for the next draw...

I also sent a sample of my country lottery through email for suggestion of best strategies or a combination thereof, but you never said anything about that, rather only advised I should ask my questions on the Board here so that others could benefit. which I agree with. I am therefore surprised that you asked for same lottery copy from another subscriber when you did not treat my own request in that regard.

All the best strategies and and suggestions are available here in this forum.
When I need someone's lottery setup then it's because I'm trying to reproduce some problem that user has. I don't have enough free time to analyze various lotteries to recommend specific filtering parameters ...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby vsiuluta » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Stan
the problem is all the strategies, tips and tricks relate to a lower version of Expert lotto which some of us are not working with nor using.
Why don't you recreate these to suit the current setup.

Thank you in advance
vsiuluta

Postby stan » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:00 am

vsiuluta wrote:Stan
the problem is all the strategies, tips and tricks relate to a lower version of Expert lotto which some of us are not working with nor using.
Why don't you recreate these to suit the current setup.

That would take a lot of time which is better spent on developing new features.
Besides all the features from Expert Lotto 4.x are available in Expert Lotto 5. If you have problem with anything specific in version 4.x just let me know.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby vsiuluta » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:53 pm

hey stan

has anyone come close to predicting which way the differences will go and by how much

regards
vsiuluta

Postby rbarigye1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:58 am

Good day y'all,

Winning Numbers History really works, I think I'm onto something. I just need more time to put my theory to the test. I will share here if I find a breakthrough.

Keep your fingers crossed.
rbarigye1

Postby smokers » Tue May 02, 2017 7:04 pm

rbarigye1 wrote:Good day y'all,

Winning Numbers History really works, I think I'm onto something. I just need more time to put my theory to the test. I will share here if I find a breakthrough.

Keep your fingers crossed.

so, did you got that "something"? :)
smokers

PreviousNext

Return to Winning Numbers History