Inputting One's Own Predictions

Inputting One's Own Predictions

Postby psychedelicpiper » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:32 am

Hello! I'm totally new here, and a total noob when it comes to mathematical and analytical things. I have major difficulty deciphering the manual. But I do know a friend's parent who is very much good at math and lottery predictions (not computers, though), which brings me to my main question.

Can someone use Expert Lotto in order to input their own predictions into the History feature, and see whether the numbers come up, and if so, how would one go about doing that? I'd appreciate any help. Specifically, I'm playing the Powerball.

Sorry if this has already been asked, I just have a hard time wrapping my mind around a lot of this. haha I'm a very right-brained individual, you see.

I appreciate the patience. I will order a 30-day trial license if this feature is available. Thanks for reading.
psychedelicpiper

Re: Inputting One's Own Predictions

Postby stan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:26 am

While there are some automated predictions in Expert Lotto (based on pattern matching) those are just one of many indicators to help you with your own predictions. That's the whole point of Expert Lotto - an analytical and filtering tool to help you implement your own lottery strategy. So the answer to your question is yes, it is possible to use your own predictions in Expert Lotto.
If you look at this page you'll see that it's all about making your own predictions: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/features/history.htm
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History