Secret to lower tickets

Secret to lower tickets

Postby tom » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:39 pm

I want to share a secret with you guys since you helped me. It concerns the wining numbers history.

The default level is 11, which gives 10 graphs etc to work with, now I found out from experiment that if you increase the levels say to 21 which gives 20 graphs to work with, you get a much smaller number of tickets , than if you worked with level 11, it seems that as you increase the level you get lower numbers of tickets generated with the same set of parameters. This is great for games like POWER BALL.
tom

Re: Secret to lower tickets

Postby Falcon » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:32 am

Thanks @tom

Shall have a look

falcon
Falcon

Postby tdnl46w » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:09 am

tom wrote:... it seems that as you increase the level you get lower numbers of tickets generated with the same set of parameters ...

History sum values are calculated from the ticket number intervals which change from draw to draw. This means each sum value in a level will accept or reject different tickets in a package. So if you are filtering multiple levels to accept tickets, then only matching tickets from level to level are accepted. Because of these differences on what is accepted/rejected from each sum(or varying ranges), with enough levels, package tickets can quickly reach zero or all accepted.
tdnl46w

Postby tom » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:57 pm

tdnl46w wrote:
tom wrote:... it seems that as you increase the level you get lower numbers of tickets generated with the same set of parameters ...

History sum values are calculated from the ticket number intervals which change from draw to draw. This means each sum value in a level will accept or reject different tickets in a package. So if you are filtering multiple levels to accept tickets, then only matching tickets from level to level are accepted. Because of these differences on what is accepted/rejected from each sum(or varying ranges), with enough levels, package tickets can quickly reach zero or all accepted.

So, tdnl46w, what is the optimum level to find the jackpot? I presume this varies on the numbers drawn in the lottery? or the numbers in the pool?
PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL, THANKS!! :roll:
tom

Postby tintan » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:26 am

Yep,
Explain please !! :o :o :o
In the oficial version of EL I used to have the levels near the toggle-cut-off-dates. It just disappeared after some updates perhaps ?? :?: :?:
tintan
tintan

Postby tom » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:50 am

tintan wrote:Yep,
Explain please !! :o :o :o
In the oficial version of EL I used to have the levels near the toggle-cut-off-dates. It just disappeared after some updates perhaps ?? :?: :?:
tintan

WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOGGLE CUT OFF DATES?
tom

Postby tdnl46w » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:54 pm

The EL Winning Numbers History tracks and charts ticket number intervals(sometimes called "Skips" in other software). The history features have to many options that can be setup by user preference(e.g. segments/charts), so I'll just try to give a basic explanation/strategy of history sums and levels.

Open a Properties[Package] tab window(Ctrl+3). Click on the 'Columns...' button in the upper left, and in the list, check mark only 'History Sums' then click OK. You should now see the columns listed; History Sum 0, History Sum 1(etc.). Each of these columns is one level, and the values listed are the history sums. Each of these sums are calculated from all the pool number intervals in the latest winning draw. So a package ticket's history sum in each level is what the sum would be if that package ticket hit in the next draw.

The basic strategy for these sums are,...you want to use the history charts/features to estimate or follow a trend in the ranges and sums of the levels you choose. Then filter to see how many of the same package tickets were accepted or rejected to match your strategy. If the same tickets are coming up from draw to draw in your strategy, then they might be worth playing. There also isn't a specific number of levels to use, because the WNH is based on random number intervals, and those intervals are different for each lotto.

tintan wrote:... In the oficial version of EL I used to have the levels near the toggle-cut-off-dates. It just disappeared after some updates perhaps ...

You may have to reset the toolbar under 'View'.
tdnl46w

Postby tom » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:02 pm

tdnl46w wrote:The EL Winning Numbers History tracks and charts ticket number intervals(sometimes called "Skips" in other software). The history features have to many options that can be setup by user preference(e.g. segments/charts), so I'll just try to give a basic explanation/strategy of history sums and levels.

Open a Properties[Package] tab window(Ctrl+3). Click on the 'Columns...' button in the upper left, and in the list, check mark only 'History Sums' then click OK. You should now see the columns listed; History Sum 0, History Sum 1(etc.). Each of these columns is one level, and the values listed are the history sums. Each of these sums are calculated from all the pool number intervals in the latest winning draw. So a package ticket's history sum in each level is what the sum would be if that package ticket hit in the next draw.

The basic strategy for these sums are,...you want to use the history charts/features to estimate or follow a trend in the ranges and sums of the levels you choose. Then filter to see how many of the same package tickets were accepted or rejected to match your strategy. If the same tickets are coming up from draw to draw in your strategy, then they might be worth playing. There also isn't a specific number of levels to use, because the WNH is based on random number intervals, and those intervals are different for each lotto.

tintan wrote:... In the oficial version of EL I used to have the levels near the toggle-cut-off-dates. It just disappeared after some updates perhaps ...

You may have to reset the toolbar under 'View'.

YOU SCREWED ME UP I FOLLOWED YOUR ADVICE ABOVE ABOUT THE PACKAGE PROPERTIES ETC. HOW DO I GET THE BOX BACK TO RE-TICK ALL THE INFO?
Now when I hit properties all I get is the results of the sums in the package, not the original box asking to click which tabs I want .
Please explain how I can get the box back and retick all the parameters. Thanks. :twisted:
tom

Postby tdnl46w » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:34 am

tom wrote:... Please explain how I can get the box back and retick all the parameters. ...

Click the 'Columns...' button again. At the top of the Select Columns window, "Restore selection:" and there is a drop down menu. You can also save the checked properties there.
tdnl46w

Postby tom » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:50 pm

tdnl46w wrote:
tom wrote:... Please explain how I can get the box back and retick all the parameters. ...

Click the 'Columns...' button again. At the top of the Select Columns window, "Restore selection:" and there is a drop down menu. You can also save the checked properties there.

THANKS!! Still learning this complicated software. Wonder why they make it so complicated?? I am beginning to wonder if this was done on purpose, because they know their software is really junk!! 8)
tom

Postby tdnl46w » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:43 am

tom wrote:... Wonder why they make it so complicated?? ...

EL's design is setup to manipulate large number databases, filters and statistics with far more options than any other lotto software. The features are all based on real math and EL does most of the work for you. So it can be as complicated as you need. Think of it like the difference between using Microsoft Paint verses Adobe Photoshop.
tdnl46w

Postby tom » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:23 pm

tdnl46w wrote:
tom wrote:... Wonder why they make it so complicated?? ...

EL's design is setup to manipulate large number databases, filters and statistics with far more options than any other lotto software. The features are all based on real math and EL does most of the work for you. So it can be as complicated as you need. Think of it like the difference between using Microsoft Paint verses Adobe Photoshop.

I do not agree, the math is too complicated unless you have a math degree, the menu the way it is written does not explain in detail, levees one in confusion. They could have an automated option that choose the numbers to play, but they are scared to do it because they are afraid that the numbers spewed out is and will be garbage. :evil:
tom

Postby tom » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:28 pm

The best lotto software so far is Advantage Plus by smart luck. Easy to understand and logical. Many time I was able to pin down numbers that come in the draw.
I personally think that if some really dive into this software they can win the jackpot, and many have.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY WON THE JACPOT USING Expert Lotto???? :?:
tom

Postby tom » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Most of the filters in Expert lotto is hard to understand exactly what they do.
And I will reveal another secret, to get the jackpot using the winning numbers history, one has to play at a very wide margin like 50+-, and this will give a very large numbers of tickets. You see studying the intervals and how they come shows that a random large interval will occur in a draw, and it is impossible to predict which it will be. So playing a wide margin is the only way to trap the jackpot ticket.
NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FILTER OUT THE LARGE NUMBERS OF TICKETS TO LEAVE ONLY THE JACKPOT? :?:

I think you need more simple basic filters, that the vast numbers of people understand. AND I THINK THEIR MAY BE ERRORS IN SOME OF THE FILTERS.

So the filters are too complicated to use and understand to develop a winning strategy.

All I can use with confidence is odds and even, sum range, high low, and eliminate certain numbers. WHAT ABOUT REPEAT NUMBERS NO FILTERS FOR THAT OR INFORMATION THAT IS CLEAR TO UNDERSTAND THE PROJECTION OR WHAT TO EXPECT. There may be a filter but how do you use it???????? THE HELP MENU THE WAY IT IS WRITTEN IS USELESS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MATH ORIENTATED.
I SUGGEST A MAJOR OVER HAUL OF THE SOFTWARE, make it simple but powerful, and not dependent on an out dated version of JAVA !! :!:
tom

Postby tom » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:48 pm

Which begs the question is Expert lotto a one man show ??
tom

Next

Return to Winning Numbers History