Secret to lower tickets

Re: Secret to lower tickets

Postby tintan » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:31 pm

tom wrote:
tdnl46w wrote:The EL Winning Numbers History tracks and charts ticket number intervals(sometimes called "Skips" in other software). The history features have to many options that can be setup by user preference(e.g. segments/charts), so I'll just try to give a basic explanation/strategy of history sums and levels.

Open a Properties[Package] tab window(Ctrl+3). Click on the 'Columns...' button in the upper left, and in the list, check mark only 'History Sums' then click OK. You should now see the columns listed; History Sum 0, History Sum 1(etc.). Each of these columns is one level, and the values listed are the history sums. Each of these sums are calculated from all the pool number intervals in the latest winning draw. So a package ticket's history sum in each level is what the sum would be if that package ticket hit in the next draw.

The basic strategy for these sums are,...you want to use the history charts/features to estimate or follow a trend in the ranges and sums of the levels you choose. Then filter to see how many of the same package tickets were accepted or rejected to match your strategy. If the same tickets are coming up from draw to draw in your strategy, then they might be worth playing. There also isn't a specific number of levels to use, because the WNH is based on random number intervals, and those intervals are different for each lotto.

tintan wrote:... In the oficial version of EL I used to have the levels near the toggle-cut-off-dates. It just disappeared after some updates perhaps ...

You may have to reset the toolbar under 'View'.

YOU SCREWED ME UP I FOLLOWED YOUR ADVICE ABOVE ABOUT THE PACKAGE PROPERTIES ETC. HOW DO I GET THE BOX BACK TO RE-TICK ALL THE INFO?
Now when I hit properties all I get is the results of the sums in the package, not the original box asking to click which tabs I want .
Please explain how I can get the box back and retick all the parameters. Thanks. :twisted:

Thanks tdl - it worked reseting the tab under View option :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tintan

Postby tintan » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:35 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:
tom wrote: Which begs he question is Expert lotto a one man show ??
At last someone said so! Well done Tom. It is a lot complicated if compared to Advantage Gold thru their charts. :wink: :wink: And LSA, thumbs up :P :P :P
tintan
tintan

Postby tintan » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Falcon wrote:Thanks @tom

Shall have a look

falcon

Me too now that I have levels tab back again
tintan
tintan

Postby tom » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:57 pm

Gentlemen please do not waste your time with EL. You will never win the jackpot doing so.
Advantage plus by Gail Howard, is much better, and they have documented winners.

I use the EL only for package generation, but do not understand the filters. HOW DO YOU FILTER OUT ALL THE WINNING TICKETS FROM THE PACKAGE?
Which FILTER DO YOU USE?
tom

Postby liviu » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:48 am

Tom,
I'm telling you, EL is the best software ever in lottery games! If other lottery software are good or great, EL is "capo di tutti capi" in lottery games. Why? Because you have the possibility to create whatever you want with this software. You can create, combine and use filters without any limitation. With this software, sky is not the limit :)

tom wrote:The best lotto software so far is Advantage Plus by smart luck. Easy to understand and logical. Many time I was able to pin down numbers that come in the draw.
I personally think that if some really dive into this software they can win the jackpot, and many have.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY WON THE JACPOT USING Expert Lotto???? :?:
liviu

Postby tdnl46w » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:10 am

There's no complicated math at all in EL. Just basic addition, subtraction and percentages, which all lotto software has to some extent. In my experience, the main reason EL seems complicated, is because the user can directly input values for how each filter functions. This means a lot more options and usually a steeper learning curve. But it's not like EL doesn't have "Expert" in the title. ;)

I have bought several other well known lotto programs, and they are much easier to use. However, they usually force you to use their formula's, preset filters, check mark boxes, or worse, have you pick random numbers then hope for the best. The main thing about EL is that it gives you the freedom to do what you want, again at the cost of a steeper learning curve. But so far, I have not seen a single realistic strategy on this site or any other lotto site, that I couldn't use or test directly in EL. That's a huge plus. Also, something I immediately noticed when I starting using EL verses other lotto software. Processing speed. When doing similar filter operations, navigating the GUI, or just loading full a wheel, they all were quite a bit slower compared to EL.
----
I briefly explained history sums and basic WNH strategy. I'm guessing some may still not fully understand what the WNH does. The WNH is a number intervals filtering system unique to Expert Lotto. Since number intervals have no set values and can be any number, EL just totals the interval values from all pool numbers in each draw into a sum(History Sum). Each sum history is known as a 'Level' and are calculated from the latest winning draw.

For instance. In the EL Demo Lotto 6/49, the latest winning draw has a history sum of 376 in Level [0]. The first package ticket in the full wheel is [1,2,3,4,5,6], and it has a history sum of 372 in Level [0]. The sum of 372 is given to that ticket because if that ticket was drawn next, its number intervals will change all the pool number interval values for the draw to a Level [0] history sum of 372.

So how do you pick the best tickets and what filters to use? In the 'Summary History' tab window run a 'Simulation' on the package. Running a simulation is like playing all the package tickets and then seeing what the statistics are. The table and chart(s) in a simulation window should give all the information you need to filter from. I usually start filtering with ranges closest to the "Most Frequent" table column History Sum. In the EL demo lotto this would be the sum 386. I also try to use 5 levels to start, and increase from there if needed.

So again, the basic strategy is to use WNH features to analyze or track changes in interval history in whatever levels you choose. In other words, your simply trying to estimate what the next draws interval history could be within a margin of error(ranges). Also, remember that some levels can have greater deviation in sums/intervals than others. So the more levels you choose, and depending on ranges, the greater the chance of having errors or accepting/rejecting to many tickets.

EL has a video tutorial of what is possible using the WNH feature Forum Link. The video shows that when using certain ranges of history sums, 138 package tickets remained through 11 levels. If I were playing that lotto and felt those tickets were accurate enough, then I would play them. However in any lotto, using similar ranges/levels that reduce 13 million tickets down to 138, there are massive error margins. As promising as reducing that many tickets might be, EL doesn't make any guarantees or have any people claiming to win a jackpot. Because as anyone whos been around the lotto long enough knows, if other software/systems actually worked to win a jackpot, then why are they still selling them to make money and why aren't we all rich. :) If you need more info or I missed something, let me know.
----

liviu wrote:... With this software, sky is not the limit...

Agree.
Last edited by tdnl46w on Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
tdnl46w

Postby tom » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:58 am

QWell answer my question please, how do you filter out all the winning numbers from the full package???????????????????????????????? :evil:
tom

Postby tom » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:58 am

tom wrote:QWell answer my question please, how do you filter out all the winning numbers from the full package???????????????????????????????? :evil:

What filter do you use???????????????????????
tom

Postby tdnl46w » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:51 am

tom wrote:What filter do you use? ...

The main filter you want to start with is the 'Sums History' filter. Here is one example of how this filter works. Using the EL Demo Lotto 6/49 and a full package(13,983,816 tickets) with the default 11 levels;

1. Ctrl + F to bring up the filter list and select 'Sums History' in the list.
2. Using the defaults in the filter window(all 0 ranges under the "Range" column) click on the 'Preview' button. There should be no tickets accepted.
3. Then where it says, "At least [11] to [11] levels must pass.", decrease the first value to 6(or 6 to 11 must pass).
4. Click on the 'Preview' button again. Now 1 ticket is accepted...

...if you continue to decrease the how many levels must pass to "5 to 11 must pass", then only 38 tickets are accepted. You can also check and uncheck levels in the filter window and use different ranges based off a simulation(etc.) to get different results. You just have come up with a strategy using the statistics, which can be difficult sometimes, and filter what you think would be an acceptable amount of tickets to play from.
tdnl46w

Postby tom » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:05 pm

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION. SO I WILL RESTATE IT HERE AS CLEARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Say I am playing cash 5, and I generated the full package of tickets say 350,000, now I want to filter out all the winning tickets that occurred since the game was started. What filter do I use, and how to use it??
tom

Postby tdnl46w » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Hi tom.

I understand now. I thought your question was somehow related to the WNH and its filters. To filter out the winning tickets from a package, one way is to use the 'Match Winning Numbers' filter.

Select 'Match Winning Numbers' from the filter list then;
- [Winning Numbers:] All draws selected.
- [Reject] selected.
- [Match] uncheck all the numbers except number 5, leave it checked (for a lotto with 5 main numbers).
- Min/Max columns leave blank. Those columns are for Min/Max tickets that can match. For instance. If a winning ticket had 3 other winning matches, but you only asked for 2 (Min=0/Max=2), then that ticket would be rejected.
- Click on 'OK'.
Last edited by tdnl46w on Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
tdnl46w

Postby tom » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:23 pm

I followed your advice above, and the package filtered out to 0.
I had 25 million tickets for Texas lottery, which has 6 numbers for every draw. So I clicked the 0 and left the 123456 ticked. set to reject and press OK, but got 0 tickets in the package. EXPLAIN !!
tom

Postby tom » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:36 pm

tom wrote:I followed your advice above, and the package filtered out to 0.
I had 25 million tickets for Texas lottery, which has 6 numbers for every draw. So I clicked the 0 and left the 123456 ticked. set to reject and press OK, but got 0 tickets in the package. EXPLAIN !!

OK I SEE MY ERROR, NOW I TICKED OUT ALL THE NUMBERS EXCEPT NUMBER 6, SET TO REJECT, AND CLICKED OK, THE FILTER IS WORKING ON IT, BUT VERY SLOW, IT NOW 7 %.

WHEN IT IS FINISHED i WILL CHECK TO SEE IF IT INDEED FILTER OUT THE WINNING NUMBERS.
tom

Postby tdnl46w » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:24 am

Hi tom.
tdnl46w wrote:... - [Match], check mark only 5 (for a lotto with 5 numbers) ...

I can see where that wording could be read differently, so I edited that reply to;
- [Match] uncheck all the numbers except number 5, leave it checked (for a lotto with 5 main numbers).

If the filter is taking to long to process I usually stop it and select fewer tickets/draws. It should only take a few seconds then. When you see that the filter is working the way you want, then switch back to more selected tickets. You can also insert smaller packages for testing.
tdnl46w

Postby stan » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:09 pm

tom wrote:The best lotto software so far is Advantage Plus by smart luck. Easy to understand and logical. Many time I was able to pin down numbers that come in the draw.
I personally think that if some really dive into this software they can win the jackpot, and many have.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY WON THE JACPOT USING Expert Lotto???? :?:

Nobody came up yet. But I've personally met a guy who won 2nd tier prize.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Winning Numbers History