Secret to lower tickets

Re: Secret to lower tickets

Postby edymurph » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:42 pm

Nobody showed up yet, but I think there were already winners ... just afraid to disclose.
Now by 2020 I am convinced that I will post my jackpot in my mode with my technique that I am developing and improving and that is already in this forum. (Lol)
Wait...
edymurph

Postby tom » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:32 pm

stan wrote:
tom wrote:The best lotto software so far is Advantage Plus by smart luck. Easy to understand and logical. Many time I was able to pin down numbers that come in the draw.
I personally think that if some really dive into this software they can win the jackpot, and many have.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY WON THE JACPOT USING Expert Lotto???? :?:

Nobody came up yet. But I've personally met a guy who won 2nd tier prize.

Could be a fluke !!
The problem is after history generating tickets one is left with too many tickets to play. To win winning tickets one needs another program that tracks the sum, by that I mean the real sum of tickets drawn , for example ticket 3-32-35-4-9 have a sum of 83. And with a projection of what the next sum will be.
If you can predict the next sum to within one or two points you will win.
Advantage Plus has such a feature, but it needs to be more developed to be precise.
One can be fairly sure of a sum range, but the tickets generated is still too large to play. YOU HAVE TO BRING IT DOWN ONLY TO ONE OR TWO POINTS IN EL.
That is hard to do and predict , but I think it can be done, with enough analysis.
IN fact all one has to do is correctly predict the sum of the next draw, to have winning tickets, no other filter is needed in EL.
Lets say you insert 400,000 tickets, and run sum filter for 105-106, if that is the range of the next draw, you will win with very small amount of tickets.
So the only filter one needs in EL is the sums range filter, and analysis for the projection of the next sum in a very very narrow range.
THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO WINNING WITH EL.

But impossible to do??
tom

Postby CitizenEra5ed » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:32 pm

CitizenEra5ed

Postby lottomotto » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:44 am

Thank you Stan and the mods for enabling my user login.
Apologies if I am asking too much here.

Any way of seeing this info. or seeing atleast what is generally the info. in this reply.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2321&p=22459&hilit=Trip#p22459

Thanks Lotters.
lottomotto

Postby lottomotto » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:15 am

EDIT:: Please disregard.

few hours to go for NZ lotto tonight.
so here is the level 0 prediction 397 -409
Level 1 - 710-717
Level 2 - 901-916

Lets see what it does.
Last edited by lottomotto on Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
lottomotto

Postby lottomotto » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:39 am

Hello Friends in Admin,

Sorry if this has been raised in the past.
This is the Win Number History graph for Australian lotto Monday draw.

The highlighted area shows a sudden drop. Any idea what is the reason for this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottomotto

Postby stan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:25 pm

My guess is that you've got wrong past numbers in your database. When I open the same chart I don't see any sharp drop. Try updating past draws and selection option 'Also replace existing draws'. There should be about 3200 draws in that lottery.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby EulerMascheroni » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:53 pm

There is a way to decrease lotto possibilities (simple way) yet hard at the same time.

No, it is not get-rich quick scheme. There is a lot to analyze though which requires people. One person is not enough to do it.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a private message.

Thanks
EulerMascheroni

Previous

Return to Winning Numbers History