Packages / Show As / Winnings

Packages / Show As / Winnings

Postby Meisterkeks » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:33 am

Hello,

When using Packages / Show As / Winnings, you can display the results for winning classes I and II. However, if you want to know on which draw days the winning classes were hit, you have to move the cursor over each line so that the date is displayed via Tool Tip.

Is there a display in Expertlotto that immediately lists for the tickets the draw days on which the winning classes I and II were hit.

Thank you very much for any help.
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Re: Packages / Show As / Winnings

Postby tdnl46w » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:47 am

Depending on how the prize matches are setup in your lotto, you can run the 'Performance' feature on a complex filter to display number match statistics(with dates) from a package. For example. In the complex filter, use the Match Winning Numbers filter with all matches checked. Then in the performance window select; Draws: 10 latest draws(note, using higher counts of draws with a large package will use more system resources, memory etc.). Now run the performance on that filter. In the performance window, columns can then be sorted by clicking at the top of a column. If you need more information or setup examples, let me know.
tdnl46w

Postby Meisterkeks » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:53 am

Hello,

thanks for the fast respond. Sorry, I didn't mention all the information for clarification.

My only concern is to analyze a certain number of selected tickets. So first I use several filters and create a package with e.g. 1,396,456 tickets. I then display these tickets for a certain period of time, e.g. 1/1/2022 to 6/30/2022 with Package / Show As / Winnings. Then I only select the two prize categories I and II in the ad (affects 6 out of 49). These are then displayed, but unfortunately without the date of the winning day - I have to move the mouse over them. That is quite laborious.

FYI: it's still about my WWP strategy. I am currently doing the final checks with these analyses. I will then report back on them.

Thank you again
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Postby stan » Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:19 pm

Why not just use Match Winnig Numbers filter on your Package contents?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Meisterkeks » Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:37 am

Hello stan and tdnl46w,

I tried the Match Winning Numbers filter again. Unfortunately I haven't found the result I'm looking for yet. I'm still missing a setting or knowledge of how to find out that the drawing date is displayed for the correct ticket series.
I have now created a concrete example and recorded the steps I took in the attached WORD document:

to 1.: Application log for insert package with 1,330,085 tickets and creating the complex filter "TICKETS 1330085"

to 2.: Complex filter "Match Winning Numbers" created with selection of hits 6 +1 / 6 for the period from 03/22/2023 to 04/05/2023 (= 5 draws). In these 5 draws, 6 correct numbers were hit in 2 draws (03/25/2023 and 04/01/2023).

to 3.: Run result of the filter with 2 ticket rows as a result --> for these two tickets the winning date should now be displayed (03/25/2023 and 04/01/2023)

to 4.: Back-test of the complex filter

to 5.: Performance of the complex filter with 2 tickets: no display of the 6 correct ones

Thank you for your further feedback on what setting I still need to make.

I am still convinced that my project WWP "Win with Packages" is the right way. If the problem mentioned could be solved, I would be a step further :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:52 pm

Hi Meisterkeks.

To match the Package Winnings tab for the same draws, prizes/winning classes, you have to setup the Match Winning Numbers filter with the same draws and all matches check marked(0,1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.). Then when you run the complex filter Performance feature on the Match Winning Numbers filter, the results(with dates) will match the Package Winnings tab prizes/winning classes column counts.
tdnl46w

Postby Meisterkeks » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:02 pm

Hello tdnl46w,

thank you very much for the explanations. Unfortunately, despite several attempts, I can't find the solution.
Can you perhaps give me a hint, in which digit of my attachment in the post "# Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:37 am" I made the mistake. Numbers 2 and 3 of this annex should correspond to your recommendation:
".....you have to setup the Match Winning Numbers filter with the same draws and all matches check marked(0,1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.). Then when you run the complex filter Performance feature on the Match Winning Numbers filter,...."

Or do you have the possibility to show the individual steps according to your description with a sample?

Thank you again for your continued efforts!!
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:31 am

Hi Meisterkeks.

If a package ticket has 2 prize matches of 6+1 in the Package Winnings tab, when you run the Performance feature on a Match Winning Numbers filter(Accept, and all matches checked), the performance window will show what dates the 6+1 match occurred on. Unfortunately there isn't any way in EL to display package ticket(s) along with winning dates, only number matches.
tdnl46w

Postby Meisterkeks » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:58 am

Thanks tdnl46w for pointing it out again; I'll test it again and report back.
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests