Who won the Jackpot?

Postby stan » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:17 am

[quote=Alcymart]
Thanks Stan, I understand. How is it coming along with the expectation column and the xls Maroc sent you? Could it not simply read from a file like I posted? Did Maroc find us a solution for this without taxing Ram or speed?
[/quote]

we'll try to come up with some universal equation that would calculate those values on the fly.
reading it from a file is not a good solution. there are too many lottery types (xx/yy) and too many statistics (odd/even, pairs, triplets...)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

I see

Postby Alcymart » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:10 pm

Ok, I know you will succeed so it calculates on the fly. I am so excited about this going to happen in a future build. You will surely try it yourself with the Czhec lotto, and you will see that it really works wonders. It works because the drawing barrel only delivers what is expected by probability of distribution only. Randomness is fooled! The other columns will be usefull too as by expectation, it will produce lots of possible numbers in the same range of % I would suspect, so all is left is to use the due and rank column and bingo! We fool randomness once again because we can then predict within random numbers that are expected to come out... Not with a whole barrel. Even if it's 50% of the barrel that are expected raises our odds dramatically, cause its now a 6/24 instead of 6/49. Can't wait to try it!
Alcymart

I won again!!

Postby Alcymart » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:16 am

I won again 4/6!!! ...and a 3'6 for a $55 total payoff,with investment of $5.00 or 10 tickets. I can do it about 33.3% of the time using expectancy of sums in graphs. I got the expected sum right on, but had to filter down for there were too many combinations else the jackpot of $1 million was within 164,654 combinations.

Drawn number was 11-19-20-24-31-49

I had 19-20-24-27-31-33 and 4/6 wins $50.00
and... 19-20-25-26-31-33 and 3/6 wins $5.00

Wooweeeee......:))

How is the expectancy column coming along Stan? I want everyone to win also!! I would like to tell all how to do this. For those who would like to know, if the expectancy column is not done in 2 weeks, I will explain how I do it the harder way and how to read this from the graphs and some very simple math.

I will post winning receipt tickets once I get drivers for my scanner straightened out which should be soon.

To put it bluntly, I used ticket number position filter after I found the right sum, and took out odd-even 6:0, 0:6, and minimize 3/6 guarantee..yep and got 4/6 still.
Alcymart

Postby stan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:45 am

[quote=Alcymart]
How is the expectancy column coming along Stan? I want everyone to win also!! I would like to tell all how to do this. For those who would like to know, if the expectancy column is not done in 2 weeks, I will explain how I do it the harder way and how to read this from the graphs and some very simple math.
[/quote]

the formula is available, now we need to map it our expert lotto needs

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/GaussianFunction.html
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby CSenior » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:36 pm

Congrats Alcymart on the 4 of 6 win! I came close on winning a 4 of 6 on a 6/53 game as well. I had the winning ticket in a group of 58 tickets in which I had only played the 5 best combinations. Hopefully one of these days.... JACKPOT! :-D
CSenior

Expectation

Postby Midas » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:31 pm

Hi Stan/Alcymart,

Holidaying in provence until yesterday has been idyllic and peaceful to say the least. Sacre bleu, no rat races, jackpots or anything like that to worry about. Just good simple living. Worth recommending to all EL players!.

Anyway, I'm amazed at the developments in the software, a bewildering assortment of new statistics, and no input from the authors towards any statistical proof, guideline examples of usage and/or write-up in the help documentation?.

For whats it's worth, the attached document is a forray into sum total expectation, purely as a mathematical exercise. I suppose one could develop a hot/cold/due strategy against the expectation statistics. Stan will I'm sure improve on these strategies in the forthcoming developments.

Alcymart, I trust this is the kinda thing you were looking for in your requests.

Good Luck
Midas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Midas

Postby stan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:00 pm

[quote=Midas]
Holidaying in provence until yesterday has been idyllic and peaceful to say the least. Sacre bleu, no rat races, jackpots or anything like that to worry about. Just good simple living. Worth recommending to all EL players!.
[/quote]
welcome back, midas! ;-)

Anyway, I'm amazed at the developments in the software, a bewildering assortment of new statistics, and no input from the authors towards any statistical proof, guideline examples of usage and/or write-up in the help documentation?.

please note that all new features are released as beta verssions only. there will be documentation and help pages when they're released officially.
we're just trying to get as much feedback as possible.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News + Announcements