Thanks Joe. Excellent filter!

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:05 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Thanks Joe. Excellent filter!

Jerzy
[/quote]

Thanks jerzy, Hope its working fine, please check again and let me know how much combination you are getting after applying that, thanks
Joe

Postby laurontario » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:58 pm

[quote=Joe]
Hi laurontario,

Let me explain this little bit clear

Hope Its clear, if not, let know

Thanks
[/quote]

Hi Joe,

Now it's clear.

You missed the word 'COUNT' in your first explanation and that's why I was a little bit confused.

OK, so, this is how this can be tested - please correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Run WNH for all winning tickets
2. write down the distinct count for all HD - from WNH History tab -> History differences
3. edit winning numbers and mark last draw as skipped
4. update WNH
5. generate all 14 mils combinations
6. apply the filter by selecting min/max = 11, Leave

The results must include the jackpot - Right?
laurontario

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:32 pm

[quote=laurontario]

2. write down the distinct count for all HD - from WNH History tab -> History differences
4. update WNH

[/quote]

Exactly tario, let me know the results, thanks
Joe

Postby laurontario » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:58 pm

[quote=Joe]

Exactly tario, let me know the results, thanks
[/quote]

Tested this for my last draw - I ended up with 24 tickets left, including the jackpot!

Nice!

Another question...
Would it be possible to create a report/table to see the values for the last n draws?
I mean, something similar like the WN History -> Summary table - this way we could see what were the most common differences in each column, how many times did they occur, what was the max number of hits for each one, etc.

I think, this way we could better predict the differences.

THanks, Joe,

Laurentiu
laurontario

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:02 pm

[quote=laurontario]
Another question...
Would it be possible to create a report/table to see the values for the last n draws?
I mean, something similar like the WN History -> Summary table - this way we could see what were the most common differences in each column, how many times did they occur, what was the max number of hits for each one, etc.

I think, this way we could better predict the differences.
[/quote]

Yeah, but I am not sure when, I am not that much familiar with expertlotto to create tables, let me try with stan. thanks
Joe

Postby laurontario » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Another thought:

Can you allow the user to specify a range for each column instead of one value only?
This, of course, would result in a much higher number of tickets but it would be another way to play with it.

Thanks,

L
laurontario

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:22 pm

[quote=laurontario]
Another thought:

Can you allow the user to specify a range for each column instead of one value only?
This, of course, would result in a much higher number of tickets but it would be another way to play with it.
[/quote]

ok, let me have sometimes for this, Thanks,
Joe

Postby CARBOB » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:41 pm

[quote=laurontario]
[quote=Joe]
Hi laurontario,

Let me explain this little bit clear

Hope Its clear, if not, let know

Thanks
[/quote]

Hi Joe,

Now it's clear.

You missed the word 'COUNT' in your first explanation and that's why I was a little bit confused.

4. update WNH

[/quote]

Joe, I must be doing something wrong. I followed the instructions above and the filter failed all tickets. This filter counts the number of different rows the draw came from, correct? BTW, how do you get the cells to highlight?
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:42 pm

[quote=laurontario]

4. update WNH

[/quote]

Ok, I get the jist but, if you follow the steps as discribed you will always have the winning combination for the last draw because you already knew what the distinct was for the last drawing. Kind of like looking at the answer page at the back of the book while taking a quiz.

Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby Picsou » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Hello all
It's exact, if you make simulation back draw, you know all the GOOD SUM values. (Because you have written it, and after you skip the last draw)
if you choose +/- 10 on sum WH filters with these values, you always have the winning numbers combinaison.

Problem is how to have the good sum?
only one tool the prediction. but i am not sure of the values.

Second possibilitie is to know the future difference value on all the coluns (from 0 to -10)
in expert loto you have on the neg/pos difference the extreme values for a draw (ex: all differences values for coluns 0 -10 were from - 47 to +26 ), but i want to work this an other solution.

i want to work on each colun. if you want the wh filter give the future jackpot ticket (in a lot of some at the base) , you must to have the good difference value on your differents WH filter from the last sum.
for that i decided to have a maximun of 10 in difference. (to have minimun tickets or to expand it gradually )
after you have to choose the + and - values for each colun

for exemple for the colun 0 you choose -7 +3 (difference=10), for colun -1 -9 +1 (difference 0), and so...

for that i want to analyse the best values (maximun difference of 10 in theirselfe) on colun 0, on colun -1, ... the 11 conditions must hit to have choosen the maximun of good draws.
i don't know how to make that automaticly in excel.

I post after an example of my idea
cdt
Picsou

Postby laurontario » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:26 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]

Ok, I get the jist but, if you follow the steps as discribed you will always have the winning combination for the last draw because you already knew what the distinct was for the last drawing. Kind of like looking at the answer page at the back of the book while taking a quiz.

Padawan
[/quote]

This was only to prove that the system works - same way Stan explained how the sum ranges work.

You still need to come up with the numbers for the next draw - at this time I incline to think that this would be easier than figuring the range for the sums for the 11 columns (might be wrong, though).

This is why I asked Joe, if possible, to create a table to see how did this perform in the past. We could use it in the same way we use the other filters - charts, sums, stdev, see which values occurred the most and which didn't, etc.

If you manage to get the correct values, you end up with just a few tickets, always containing the jackpot.

I really like this!

Hope this is clearer now.
laurontario

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:34 pm

I have been working with this filter for just a little bit using a 5/39 game and if I use the 11 to 11 setting and past results I get either no tickets left or maybe 1 ticket left with none of the numbers in the next drawing. The best hits so far are 10 tickets left with 1 to 2, 2 number hits.
PadawanLotto

Postby laurontario » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:36 pm

[quote=CARBOB]BTW, how do you get the cells to highlight?
[/quote]

Enter next winning numbers under Draw Simulation - they will be highlighted in your panel. Don't forget to mark that draw as skipped, though.

Here is how to do it:
1. Write down your winning numbers
2. Update WNH Hist and switch to History Diff
3. For each column (0 to -10), check the winning numbers and see in how many segments they appear - count distinct, i.e., if you have two numbers appearing in segment 7 (Joe's example, where his winning numbers were 11, 23, 32, 39, 42, 46., and 39&42 appeared twice under 7, you count that as one.
In his example, he has five distinct segment for col0.
4. Do this for all columns, then apply the filter.

It should work.
If don't let me know and will try to be a little bit more specific.
laurontario

Postby Picsou » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:05 pm

Hello all

here an example of my idea

i hope you understood what i want to say

cdt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Picsou

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Development