Version 4.1.2 Released

Version 4.1.2 Released

Postby stan » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:02 pm

Expert Lotto Version 4.1.2 has been released today with the following updates:

* Added Low/High position filter.
* Added button Options under the ticket panel.
* All application printouts include lottery name in their title.
* Odd/Even sums statistics and filter.
* Match File Filter accepts text files with variable combination sizes.
* Added option At least X to Y columns must pass to the Winning Numbers Filter.
* Added an icon to application's statusbar showing the latest winning numbers in its tooltip.
* Added Redo function that reverts Undo actions.
* Aded an option to auto-highlight the latest winning numbers in the Visual Winning Numbers table.

See application's context sensitive help for more details.

Users of Hobby Edition or Pro Edition can upgrade their Expert Lotto installation online by using menu 'Lottery - Check for Updates'.
Expert Lotto Free Edition users, please go to our download page http://www.expertlotto.com/en/download to download your update.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby zz » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:41 am

Hi Stan,

Tried this match file but can''t put it into work since always getting some errors. Will e-mail an error log.
zz

Postby stan » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:02 am

[quote=zz:1119080494]
Tried this match file but can''t put it into work since always getting some errors. Will e-mail an error log.
[/quote]

i've analyzed the error log you emailed me and it seems you used the filter without option 'allow variable combo size' checked.
if this option is not checked then the filter behaves as in previous versions and requires all lines to hold the exact same count of numbers.
the validation check are relaxed only when the option is on.

i'll compare the performance of both modes (variable size x fixed size) and if there no big differences in filtering speed, i'll make the option set by default.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby zz » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:48 am

Haven’t noticed checking because it seems it’s turned off while using - package - generate all -use filters , so it's not possible to use it at all. From that reason while using different types of files (the expert's lotto default file saving ) the errors' loggs were quite different .

BTW, this should be one of the most useful filters. For example just this filter might easily finish all work at at this topic http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... &id=93#705

The next issue , it seems that package- generate all - with max overlap is disabled from some reason in this version …. :-/
zz

Postby stan » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:59 am

[quote=zz]
Haven’t noticed checking because it seems it’s turned off while using - package - generate all -use filters , so it's not possible to use it at all. From that reason while using different types of files (the expert's lotto default file saving ) the errors' loggs were quite different .

Also, it seems that package- generate all - with max overlap is disabled ….

These are some of the very advanced options in my in my opinion… :-)
[/quote]

the option is enabled only when a text-based (csv) file is selected for matching. please tead the updated manual. variable combo size will not work for application's default binary format. so when saving your combinations to a file please select 'files of type' to be 'text files or csv'

option 'generate all' disables 'overlap' settings by design - since you want to generate *all* possible combinations.

all new suggestions are very welcome. pls post them to the 'comments & suggestions' board.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby zz » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:52 pm

<>
zz

Return to News + Announcements