Expert Lotto 5.9 released

Expert Lotto 5.9 released

Postby stan » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Expert Lotto version 5.9 has just been released. Click here for the list of new features.

Click menu Help - Check for updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Expert Lotto 5.9 released

Postby tintan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:18 am

Hi Stan & team,
Merry Christmas and thanks for the latest updates on EL.
Unfortunately, after updating it for the 5.9 version I am unable to open my lotteries and I am stuck into the Start Pages. Also I have checked my license - still valid. See the log :
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.declmime.MIMEResolverImpl]: Ineffective registration of resolver Services/MIMEResolver/ComplexFilterResolver.xml use @MIMEResolver.Registration! See bug #191777.
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.declmime.MIMEResolverImpl]: Ineffective registration of resolver Services/MIMEResolver/CustomAnalyzerResolver.xml use @MIMEResolver.Registration! See bug #191777.
INFO [org.netbeans.core.startup.NbEvents]: Turning on modules:
org.openide.util.lookup [8.23 20140110-ae445af47ace]
org.openide.util [8.35 20140110-ae445af47ace]

Cheers,
tintan
tintan

Postby Meisterkeks » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:26 am

Hi Stan & team,

thanks for the update - with me the ExpertLotto works so far without disturbances.
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Postby stan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:49 am

tintan wrote:Hi Stan & team,
Merry Christmas and thanks for the latest updates on EL.
Unfortunately, after updating it for the 5.9 version I am unable to open my lotteries and I am stuck into the Start Pages. Also I have checked my license - still valid. See the log :
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.declmime.MIMEResolverImpl]: Ineffective registration of resolver Services/MIMEResolver/ComplexFilterResolver.xml use @MIMEResolver.Registration! See bug #191777.
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.declmime.MIMEResolverImpl]: Ineffective registration of resolver Services/MIMEResolver/CustomAnalyzerResolver.xml use @MIMEResolver.Registration! See bug #191777.
INFO [org.netbeans.core.startup.NbEvents]: Turning on modules:
org.openide.util.lookup [8.23 20140110-ae445af47ace]
org.openide.util [8.35 20140110-ae445af47ace]

Cheers,
tintan

Those log message are all valid. By 'unable open lotteries' you mean exactly what?
When you go to menu File - Open Lottery - can you browse a lottery folder and open it? Do you have any items under menu 'File - Open Recent Lottery'?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby dreamweaver » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:33 am

Hi Stan,

Thank you to you and your team for the additional improvements and features you have provided
in this latest release, it is always appreciated and valued.

The latest dev build is 161226, that would include all of release 5.9 of course ?

Thanks Stan..!!!

:-)
dreamweaver

Postby dreamweaver » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:41 am

Hi Stan,

I play the Australian Powerball lottery and was keen to use the Filter Bonus Number.

I am experiencing some difficulties in use of the filter as it seems I cannot select Main
Numbers in the right panel of the Filter Display screen. There seems to be an issue also
with pasting of clipboard contents.

As well is there another component to this filter ?.. Is it meant to be using Historical Data
for analysis ? I am not sure selecting two components the Main Number and a Powerball number
completes the analysis.

Bonus Number_PB_1.jpg

Thanks Stan...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dreamweaver

Postby feelinLucky » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Why would you be able to select main numbers from a BONUS number filter? Think about it! It's a BONUS number filter.
feelinLucky

Postby dreamweaver » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi FeelingLucky,

Thank you for your response but have you managed to use this filter and got it to work ?
And if so please share this with us all.

Cheers
dreamweaver

Postby feelinLucky » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:39 pm

I just tried the filter it works fine. I don't get what you don't understand about the filter. It's for bonus numbers ONLY!!! The main numbers in the filter are inactive and for show only, therefore you cannot select them. Sorry for chiming in, it's best to wait for Stan to reply. To avoid confusion maybe Stan shouldn't show the main numbers in the filter. Thanks
feelinLucky

Postby stan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:46 pm

feelinLucky wrote:I just tried the filter it works fine. I don't get what you don't understand about the filter. It's for bonus numbers ONLY!!! The main numbers in the filter are inactive and for show only, therefore you cannot select them. Sorry for chiming in, it's best to wait for Stan to reply. To avoid confusion maybe Stan shouldn't show the main numbers in the filter. Thanks

All correct, thanks for responding for me:)
I could hide the main pool numbers panel but I'd rather spend my time doing something more productive...
Anyone else having problem with this particular filter?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby tintan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:22 am

Hi Stan,

Thanks - it is working now after updating the license.
Cheers,
tintan
tintan

Postby dreamweaver » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi Stan,

Thank you for your reply but I think that you both missed a vital point when analysing a
lotto that features a POWERBALL (BONUS NUMBER) additional to the Main drawn numbers.

You are correct the filter does work. But to get it to work for the Australian Powerball
you need to insert a FULL WHEEL OF 40 Main Numbers Plus the 20 BONUS PowerBall numbers
therefore you end up with 76,767,600 tickets.

I think I would prefer to work with a FULL WHEEL of 3,838,380 and only selecting by
default number 1 as the Bonus PowerBall number. Then after creating your final package(s)
you then apply your own method of selecting one or more Powerballs to use for your packages
that you have just created.

We all have our own strategies and approaches and no one way is the only way to do it
But I have a filter that when applied to a 3,838,380 FULL WHEEL will take out 1,089,688
a 39% reduction leaving the packages size at 2,748,692

However applying the same filter to a 76,767,600 FULL WHEEL it will take out 21,793,760
a 28 % reduction leaving the package size at 54,973,840

Well it is all personal preference but my assumption originally was that a FULL WHEEL
would only contain only one default powerball number and therefore the filter would of
course have no use.

Stan my intention was not to ask you to hide the main pool numbers but try and understand why they were there in assuming that there was something additional you had built into the filter. I think feelinglucky's intercession was not warranted and only misguided what I had intended and misled you as well.

Great product Stan otherwise !!!!! and yes I agree I would like to see you applying your time
in more productive developments.

Thanks Stan :D
dreamweaver

Postby GzWnr » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:52 am

Hi Stan,

My Australian Powerball does not recognise the draws in the ticket analyser. It's displays "O draws selected", no matter which option I choose ie All, Latest, Latest Range etc.. What did tintan mean about updating the license?? My Expert Lotto was purchased in July 2016.

WARNING [org.netbeans.swing.plaf.Startup]: L&F Warning: Nimbus L&F is not supported L&F yet and system may exhibit various drawing problems. Please use for experimental purposes only.
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.declmime.MIMEResolverImpl]: Ineffective registration of resolver Services/MIMEResolver/[CustomAnalyzerResolver.xml use @MIMEResolver.Registration! See bug #191777.
GzWnr

Postby GzWnr » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:12 am

Hi Stan,

I created a new Lottery and its now fine.
GzWnr

Return to News + Announcements