Improvment to Complex Filter

Improvment to Complex Filter

Postby Wuuu4D » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi stan, I thought of a great feature for the Complex Filter.
For example, I have a Complex Filter with many filters

new_complex_filter.png

Now out of 1000 draws the maximum numbers this complex filter fails in a row is 2
As you can see the Complex filter failed in the latest 2 draws so i'm 80% sure it's gonna pass in the next draw

I want the feature to do this, also if we could combine Filter groups in the same COmplex Filter and to only match at least one group if you know what I mean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wuuu4D

Re: Improvment to Complex Filter

Postby stan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Wuuu4D wrote:Hi stan, I thought of a great feature for the Complex Filter.
For example, I have a Complex Filter with many filters

new_complex_filter.png

Now out of 1000 draws the maximum numbers this complex filter fails in a row is 2
As you can see the Complex filter failed in the latest 2 draws so i'm 80% sure it's gonna pass in the next draw

I want the feature to do this

Do what exactly??

Btw, you can put your complex filters into a custom analyzer and then you'll see very easily which filters failed and when.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Wuuu4D » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:20 pm

The filter will look in the backtest and take the maximum times it has failed in a row.
So if a filter fails in the backtest using lattest 1000draws a maximum 2 times in a row. And if the same filter failed in the latest 2 draws (from the draw I'm trying to predict) it should pass for the next draw (so if it failed in the lattest 2 draws the filter sets itselfs to accept tickets, or reject tickets depending on what the filter was set originaly )

I did this manualy, checking and deciding, for the previous draw and I was right and I managed to reduce the tickets number in half, it would be perfect if I won't need to do this manualy, and to do this to many filters.
Wuuu4D

Postby stan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Wuuu4D wrote:The filter will look in the backtest and take the maximum times it has failed in a row.
So if a filter fails in the backtest using lattest 1000draws a maximum 2 times in a row. And if the same filter failed in the latest 2 draws (from the draw I'm trying to predict) it should pass for the next draw (so if it failed in the lattest 2 draws the filter sets itselfs to accept tickets, or reject tickets depending on what the filter was set originaly )

I did this manualy, checking and deciding, for the previous draw and I was right and I managed to reduce the tickets number in half, it would be perfect if I won't need to do this manualy, and to do this to many filters.

That's what custom analyzer does - you can see the maximum/minimum intervals between filter hits, the average interval etc...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests