Vertical Segments

Vertical Segments

Postby GreenBaron7 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:39 pm

Hi Board

If you all know about vertical segments which can be seen in latest history segmentations, it can filter or analyze the first row of numbers or the first count column, is there a way to do this with the 2nd,3rd,4th and 5th columns?
I think this would create a powerful filter and analyzing tool. I tried doing this through expert lotto and don't believe it can be done normally. Any thoughts on this idea?

Thanks
GB7
GreenBaron7

Re: Vertical Segments

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:54 am

GreenBaron7 wrote:... is there a way to do this with the 2nd,3rd,4th and 5th columns?

There isn't any way I know of to filter the other columns in the same way as the Vertical Segment filter does. However, there is a ticket analyzer plugin called "Segment Rows Breakdown" that will analyze how many ticket numbers there are in a segmentation table row. When you use this plugin to analyze, there will be a drop down menu in the analyzer window to select the size/length of the table rows(or 1 to 5+ columns).

This ticket analyzer plugin can be installed from; Tools-> Plugins-> Settings tab-> check mark "Experimental Plugins Updates". Then to the left in the same window, click on the Available Plugins tab and then "Check for Newest" button. When the list updates you can check mark the plugin and click "Install". When it's installed it will show up in the ticket analyzer's "Available Statistics" list under the Winning Numbers History category. If you need more info let me know.
tdnl46w

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests