Bonus number in Matrix

Bonus number in Matrix

Postby niceguy » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 am

Hi Stan
Not sure if this is a glich, but I went into tools/number groups & set up a couple of number groups, & also ticked the box to have them come up in matrix. However, when I go into winning numbers/show as /matrix, the bonus number does not show up in number groups matrix, even though I have Winning numbers/bonus as main, showing.
When in matrix, if I go to odd/even, hi/lo, etc, the bonus shows up ok.

I'm doing this on v5 ,not the evaluation version

Thanks Stan
niceguy

Re: Bonus number in Matrix

Postby stan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:05 am

that's a bug, i'll fix it
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks a lot Stan
niceguy

Postby stan » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:51 pm

i've just tried it and the bonus numbers show up fine. can you pls post a screen shot what's wrong with number matrix?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi Stan
In The Development version when in Matrix, the bonus number (as a dot, instead of a square), doesn't show up when I go into the number groups I have added myself, or for low/high, (not sure about other matrix stats). The bonus does however, work for odd/even & default number groups. I have it set to "Bonus as Main"
In version 5 the bonus does show for low/high,odd/even, but not for default number groups, or number groups I have added. Maybe there's a box I haven't ticked somewhere?
niceguy

Postby stan » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm

please post a screen shot, maybe we're talking about different things...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Hi Stan I Have posted copies of two pages that show :-

1) A copy of the matrix page showing the number group I added (no bonus dot is showing)
2) A copy of the matrix page showing default (you can see the bonus is shown as a dot)

You can see that in "default" the bonus shows up ok, whereas in the number group that I added, no bonus shows up, and this is with the "bonus as main" clicked on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
niceguy

Postby stan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 am

thanks for the screenshots

- 'bonus as main' feature applies to jackpot lotteries. you can't use it for a powerball lottery
- your numbers groups include numbers 1 to 30 only, so some other numbers are naturally missing in the matrix then
- number matrix with your custom number groups does show bonus numbers, e.g. draw 18/06/2011 at the bottom of the screenshot. there are seven dots on that line so one of them probably is the bonus number
- there's an issue in the number groups implementation which doesn't paint bonus numbers using a circle. i'll fix that in the next release or dev build
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Understood.It was mainly the bonus number (when available), not being shown as a circle in the number groups that I was concerned about. If you can fix that, it will be "problem solved" . Once again many thanks for your help. It's really appreciated. :D
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests