Latest History segment odd-even

Latest History segment odd-even

Postby Kartuff » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi!

Would it be possible and reasonable to create statistics for odd and even numbers in each level's segments?
For example I have 4 segments and then on the 3rd segment (difference 3) of let's say level 2, I have 8 odd and 1 even number, then can there be statistics for it that would tell me, for example, that this given combination of 8 odd and 1 even numbers has occurred x times :?:
Kartuff

Re: Latest History segment odd-even

Postby stan » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 am

technically, it is possible to create such stats. but what do you expect to learn from it? it would have no relation to the actual winning numbers...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Kartuff » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Well I was thinking that it might help to predict the next outcome. It's like all the levels are attached to each other, right? When a number is drawn from say level 2 of difference 3 then it moves on to level 3 of difference 3 and so on, correct? So I thought that maybe it could be helpful to know how these proportions of odd-evens have showed up historically by segments. I think it might pay off if segment's max difference is set to 1 (looking all level's differences individually)... !?
What do you think, has it any worth or not ? :mrgreen:
Kartuff

Postby stan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:43 am

i still don't see how the ratio of odd/even numbers in a segment could help when making history estimates...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests