Number Groups

Number Groups

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:09 pm

I was wondering if anybody has worked with the Number Groups Manager?
I just made a Last digit number group and a first digit number group, don't know if it will help out any but something new to play with.
PadawanLotto

Re: Number Groups

Postby Jerzy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:22 am

Padawan,

I have created many number groups: both Number Range groups and Discreate Number groups. Generally speaking, they offer effective, and relatively safe filtering.

I created also First Number and Last Number groups (discreate numbers option in Number Group Manager). In my 5/45 game there are 5 groups of FD Numbers and 10 groups of LD Numbers.
FD number group count 3 - 4 = 87.40 % of past drawings in my game.
And LD number group count4 - 5 = 86.16 % of past drawings.
The best results can be achieved by filtering with FD number groups count and LD number groups count from Analyzer as well as filtering with Number Group Patterns filter to remove the latest patterns. Number groups patterns for FD and LD do not repeat too often so it is possible to remove safely the latest 10 to 50 patterns (maybe more).

When I filter: Accept FD group count 3 - 4 and Accept LD group count 4 - 5, the package decreases from 1,221,759 to 928,740 combinations. It decreases further to 424,746 combinations when I filter Accept FD group count 4. Using Number Groups Patterns filters causes further significant package reduction.

It would make sense to find the most commoly occuring combination of settings of FD and LD number groups that occur together, or to play the combination of both group filters that is most due until it wins. It is possible but probably not easy with the existing statistics.

The best option would be using FD and LD number groups in Combined Statistics. Unfortunately, Combined Statistics Manager in Option does not accept Number Groups.
Jerzy

Postby Jerzy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:48 am

Stan,

Is it possible for you to expand the function of the Combined Statistics manager by including the possibility of combining Number Groups count and distribution (or patterns) in the same way as it is done for other filters?
Jerzy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Jerzy wrote:Padawan,

I have created many number groups: both Number Range groups and Discreate Number groups. Generally speaking, they offer effective, and relatively safe filtering.

I created also First Number and Last Number groups (discreate numbers option in Number Group Manager). In my 5/45 game there are 5 groups of FD Numbers and 10 groups of LD Numbers.

The best results can be achieved by filtering with Number Group Patterns filter to remove the latest patterns. Number groups patterns for FD and LD do not repeat too often so it is possible to remove safely the latest 10 to 50 patterns (maybe more).

When you have custom number groups for First and Last Digits the same pattern filtering is done in Digits Patterns Filter as are done in Number Groups Patterns, you will get the same results using the same filtering criteria. Last Digit Patterns I remove all past drawn patterns and I usually don't remove and First Digit Patterns as I do FD editing in the Analyzer First Positional Filter.

I think that by making up some other Custom Number Groups would be a great help in narrowing down some good combinations.
Last edited by PadawanLotto on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PadawanLotto

Postby Jerzy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Padawan,

Yes, it is possible to create number groups systems with special number groups such as prime numbers, squared numbers, triangular numbers, heptagonal numbers and many other groups that are not randomly selected but created according to mathematical formula. However, I prefer to use such special number groups in Match Numbers filter.
Jerzy

Postby Mirel » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:32 pm

It works very well with random numbers . Matrices with random numbers on the type 7 x 7 can be used for 6 / 49 , but it is a problem :
Very low speed with which you can enter discreate numbers , each number must be checked one by one .
If discreate numbers may be introduced with copy/paste , speed would increase .
An interesting idea would be if they can automate this process , generate hundreds of arrays of discreate random numbers
( for 5 / 45 , type 5 x 9 ; for 5 / 40 , type 8x5 etc. ) and remove the latest 20 to 40 patterns .
would rapidly decrease the number of combinations , and small profits as possible .( in my opinion :) )
Mirel

Postby Mirel » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Last draw from 6 / 49 (29.09.2011):
14 16 23 24 28 42
I generated a random matrix 7 x 7 (random.org) :
46, 4, 49, 1, 3, 34, 8
33, 32, 22, 12, 37, 35, 7
41, 9, 44, 21, 43, 18, 14
36, 30, 25, 2, 27, 17, 16
45, 5, 6, 20, 11, 29, 28
23, 19, 31, 10, 24, 13, 26
47, 15, 40, 38, 39, 42, 48
We have two possibilities ! ( big number of combinations eliminated by deleting last patterns) :
The pattern for rows is : 0 0 1 1 1 2 1
The pattern for columns is : 1 0 0 0 1 1 3
For filtering must be generated successively random matrix ( tens , hundreds , with EL) and remove patterns every time .
Is more complicated , different matrix is needed (For lotto 5/42 a random matrix 6 x 7 is necessary etc.) ,
but it would be a generation less monotonous .
For lotto games luck is important , and the random component brought by these matrices , would be interesting .
It is possible to save filters with discreat numbers but arrays would always be the same .
Discreat numbers should be able insert with copy / paste .
Mirel

Postby stan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Jerzy wrote:Stan,

Is it possible for you to expand the function of the Combined Statistics manager by including the possibility of combining Number Groups count and distribution (or patterns) in the same way as it is done for other filters?

yes, shouldn't be too hard. can you add a new feature request for it pls?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:02 am

PadawanLotto wrote:I was wondering if anybody has worked with the Number Groups Manager?
I just made a Last digit number group and a first digit number group, don't know if it will help out any but something new to play with.

I have just realized that there is no need for first or last digit number groups as the filter Digits per Ticket already takes care of that, the only advantage of first/last number groups would be the group count part or the filter.
PadawanLotto

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests