In Linux os can open multiple windows of same Lotto or any L

In Linux os can open multiple windows of same Lotto or any L

Postby Tvteddy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:40 am

Hi Stan I,m am a linux user ("Zorin" a UBUNTU derivative " and using a Open source Java I can open multiple windows of the same lotto or any combination of lottos ,great if you have a large screen .
I find this very useful when comparing different windows of the same lotto or other lottos . you don't have to switch lotto pages
As many times you open EL5 that's how many EL5s are open & independent of each other
Tvteddy

Re: In Linux os can open multiple windows of same Lotto or a

Postby stan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:32 am

i presume you're asking how to run multiple instances of expert lotto at the same time.
you have to start the application from command-line and give it --userdir <some folder name> parameter. each running instance must have a different folder name. the folder does not have to exist, it will be created on the first startup. and you'll need to enter your license key (if you have any) into each instance.
btw, i don't recommend opening the same lottery folder in more application instances, it could break your lottery settings. make a copy of the lottery folder instead.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby chezzmaster » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:54 pm

how does it work exactly..? i need too open multiple instances in windows7..
chezzmaster

Postby stan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:04 pm

chezzmaster wrote:how does it work exactly..? i need too open multiple instances in windows7..

it's the same story.
you need to start expert lotto from command line prompt window and give each instance the --userdir <folder name> parameter.
or you can create multiple shortcuts to expert lotto executable and use the parameter there.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests