Comment

Comment

Postby cobalt489 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Hello,

I usually do not post on any web site, due to the fact that I do not have the time available to me. I would like to thank our friend Stan for his assistance. I have had, and still have many lottery programs, not that I use them. The problem with most of the software that is out there is, there is no support built in. To me that is a big problem. Where are we, the people who bought those programs supposed to go, when we have problems with them. I know, (cyber land). Every time I have e-mailed Stan and his team, they have e-mailed me back and assisted me in ways that the other companies have not. Just the other day, I e-mailed and asked Stan if he could do a video for us, (the players of the games), and he put one together for myself and others. How many companies would do this for the people that buy their products? None that I know of. Once you buy their product, it is as they say, (SEE YA). That is not so with Stan or his team. For those of you that are just now beginning with Expert Lotto, Stan and his team are the absolute best of the best. Please believe me, when I say that they are the best! The other companies do not even come close. Here is how good his program really is. In the last Powerball game in the U.S., where the odds are 1 in 5,138,133, I was within 984 tickets of the winning ticket. I hope that this is a good indicator as to how Great Expert Lotto is. No, I did not have the powerball number.

William,
cobalt489

Re: Comment

Postby liviu » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Fully agree!
liviu

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests