Ticket Interval Strategy

Ticket Interval Strategy

Postby vicedjloving » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:15 am

Hi,

I am using ExpertLotto for a while now and I am very satisfied so far...

Now, we have the Ticket Interval information only for the Level 0.

I was wondering if there is a way to have the Ticket Interval information for any Level we want. I have done some backtesting over the last 20 draws for my 649 Canadian and it appears that no more than 3 skips from the last drawing for any level will be repeated in the next draw...

Thank you Stan for letting me know if that is possible...
vicedjloving

Re: Ticket Interval Strategy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 am

Where do you find the filter for ticket interval? I found the stats in properties but no where else.
PadawanLotto

Postby vicedjloving » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:39 am

Sorry, I was referring to Number Interval.

You're right, it's available only on Properties but I do the filter manually by using Match Numbers.
vicedjloving

Postby stan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 pm

vicedjloving wrote:Hi,

I am using ExpertLotto for a while now and I am very satisfied so far...

Now, we have the Ticket Interval information only for the Level 0.

I was wondering if there is a way to have the Ticket Interval information for any Level we want. I have done some backtesting over the last 20 draws for my 649 Canadian and it appears that no more than 3 skips from the last drawing for any level will be repeated in the next draw...

Thank you Stan for letting me know if that is possible...

if i understand your question correctly then the new 'number differences sum' stats and filter might be what you're looking for
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby vicedjloving » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:12 am

Hello,

Thank you Stan for your quick reaction but this is not what I am looking for...

Let me explain in detail now...

The number interval for the last draw for Canadian 649 is : 9 - 1 -1 - 4- 2 - 19
The previous one was : 2 - 8 - 1 - 1 - 5 - 4

As you can see, if you take all the numbers matching the last skip in the previous skip, no more than 3 numbers will come from that group. I have done some backtesting for all the levels up to level 10, it is the same scenario...

In plus, The other thing I have noticed, when you take a closer look to the number interval at position, if two or three skips will be repeated in the next draw, no more than one will be at the same position...See the example above, Skip 1 gives two numbers but only one at the same position. Skip 4 repeats but not at the same position...This is the same scenario for all the levels up to 10...I am talking about Canadian 649 I haven't checked for other lotteries...

One another thing... Now the segment allows you to choose Horizontal but it will be interesting to be able to filter numbers out using Vertical as welll. Because no more than 4 numbers will come from the same column and 95% of the time, the column 1 will give at least one number...

Thank you for letting me know about what's possible...

I have to congratulate you for that spectacular software, there's a lot of things I have been doing manually until I discover your software...
vicedjloving

Postby stan » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:17 pm

vicedjloving wrote:Hello,

Thank you Stan for your quick reaction but this is not what I am looking for...

Let me explain in detail now...

The number interval for the last draw for Canadian 649 is : 9 - 1 -1 - 4- 2 - 19
The previous one was : 2 - 8 - 1 - 1 - 5 - 4

As you can see, if you take all the numbers matching the last skip in the previous skip, no more than 3 numbers will come from that group. I have done some backtesting for all the levels up to level 10, it is the same scenario...

In plus, The other thing I have noticed, when you take a closer look to the number interval at position, if two or three skips will be repeated in the next draw, no more than one will be at the same position...See the example above, Skip 1 gives two numbers but only one at the same position. Skip 4 repeats but not at the same position...This is the same scenario for all the levels up to 10...I am talking about Canadian 649 I haven't checked for other lotteries...

ok, so you're looking for some sort of 'number interval patterns' filter & stats right?

One another thing... Now the segment allows you to choose Horizontal but it will be interesting to be able to filter numbers out using Vertical as welll. Because no more than 4 numbers will come from the same column and 95% of the time, the column 1 will give at least one number...

there's the experimental vertical segment plugin which does check the first column in segmentation table. (but only the first one)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby vicedjloving » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:18 am

Hi,

Thank you Stan for the info about the new filters. I have found them.

As to the Number Interval, you're right. THis is what I was wondering.

Is it possible ?

Thank for letting me know
vicedjloving

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests