Winning Numbers

Winning Numbers

Postby niceguy » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 pm

hi Stan

In version 5, Under package/check package winnings, is there any way we can adjust prizes represented by each level. e.g. I want to make sure that Jackpot = the six numbers drawn, 2 = five winning numbers drawn plus the bonus, 3= five winning numbers drawn , 4= five winning numbers drawn plus the bonus, 5 = four winning numbers drawn, 6= 3 winning numbers drawn plus the bonus. 7 can be deleted because there is only 6 winning prize divisions. Also, I would like to be able to put in the approximate dollar amount each level pays to get an idea when back testing previous games winnings, as to approximately how much I may have collected in total. I seem to remember in version 4 we could easily adjust these settings once a game was set up ? :?

Many thanks Stan
niceguy

Re: Winning Numbers

Postby stan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 am

the winning combinations are part of the lottery setup. if you play a lottery shipped with expert lotto and the listed winning combinations are wrong then email me and i'll fix that. if you have your own custom lottery setup you'll need to create the lottery again (or manually edit lottery.xml file)

prize money are already on my todo list.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:02 am

Thanks Stan.

I am using custom made games.

Is there any chance that this could be changed so that we can alter the prize winnings (i.e. in Package/check winnings ), needed for each division (ie the Jackpot & 2-5 divisions), without having to setup the whole game again?.( in my case I have 6 different games) This would make it so much easier for example when the lotteries commision changes the fifth division from three numbers & the bonus to four numbers. Also is there somewhere we can see how the game is at present setup. E.g. how we can be sure that for example the second division (2) is set up for 5 winning numbers & the bonus, & that the third division (3) is set up for 5 winning numbers etc. Thanks Stan
niceguy

Postby stan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:21 pm

yes, it is in the queue already
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks Stan, I really appreciate it. :)
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests