Can't see Segments Rows Filter

Can't see Segments Rows Filter

Postby vicedjloving » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 am

Hi,

I have installed the Beta experimental but I have only noticed the Vertical Segment Filter at the top of the list, but no Segment Rows ?

Can someone highlight me on this ?

Secondly, I have heard about access hidden forum, what it is exactly ? I have a registered license for Experlotto, do I need an another type of license or something else ?

Thank you for your response,
vicedjloving

Re: Can't see Segments Rows Filter

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:33 am

vicedjloving wrote:Hi,

I have installed the Beta experimental but I have only noticed the Vertical Segment Filter at the top of the list, but no Segment Rows ?

Can someone highlight me on this ?

Secondly, I have heard about access hidden forum, what it is exactly ? I have a registered license for Experlotto, do I need an another type of license or something else ?

Thank you for your response,

Segment Rows are found in the Winning Number analyzer and in the Winning Numbers Properties.

The only hidden forum I know of is the Jackpot forum, you have to own a copy of full version of EL5 and then ask stan for access.
PadawanLotto

Re: Can't see Segments Rows Filter

Postby stan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:16 am

vicedjloving wrote:

which email address did you use to register expert lotto? i couldn't find your record in our customer database...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests