Segment Filter

Segment Filter

Postby pusha » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi Stan,

is there a filter to filter or show the Occurence of hits in Each seperate Segment in each LVL? I can't find it. I would like to show the % allocation of hits in each Segment from each LVL.

It would also be good to have a filter which summerize and analyze all Segment 1's from all LVLs, to see what hits are common after in segment 1 of lvl0 has a hit of eg "3", what follows that. If we can breakdown that it would be a good approach, don't you think?

Cheers :lol:

pusha.
pusha

Re: Segment Filter

Postby stan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 pm

pusha wrote:Hi Stan,

is there a filter to filter or show the Occurence of hits in Each seperate Segment in each LVL? I can't find it. I would like to show the % allocation of hits in each Segment from each LVL.

there isn't

It would also be good to have a filter which summerize and analyze all Segment 1's from all LVLs, to see what hits are common after in segment 1 of lvl0 has a hit of eg "3", what follows that. If we can breakdown that it would be a good approach, don't you think?

???
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby pusha » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi Stan,

i would like to know if you could add a Filter to analyze the Hits in Segment 1 from all LVLs. I want to analyze how much Hits %/Occurence in Segment 1 from LVL0-10 has, it would be nice to see which Hits 1/2/3/4... has a high/low Due.

Regards,

pusha.
pusha

Postby stan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:23 pm

i can add such stats but it will have to wait until i rewrite the winning numbers properties window. there are too many columns being displayed already and adding more would make the window even more unusable
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby pusha » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi Stan,

that would be very nice. You'll make it like you've done in the past serveral times. In time i'll pass some cold german beer to keep your "cpu" cool :o

cheers,

pusha
pusha

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests