Ticket Index

Ticket Index

Postby cobalt489 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Stan,

First I want to thank you for reading my post. Just by you reading my post and replying back, makes us the (Players), feel like we have someone on our side. You and your team are really the best of the best. I always brag about your program.

Stan, I think that you know exactly what I and maybe (others), who play the games, would like to see. I believe that having the (Ticket Index), as a stat. would be excellent. How hard would it be to implement?

Stan, on another note, I cannot clone the (winning numbers history). Would you kindly look into this for me.

I played the U.S., Iowa 100k game last. I know that I did not win, yet, I am working on a theory. The 100k game is a computerized game.

1-10-2012 Iowa 100k winning numbers as follows 02 05 12 18 23

02 05 12 18 23 (Iowa 100k game numbers for 01-10-2012)
03 04 12 18 26 (These Are My Numbers for the Iowa 100k game on 01-10-2012)

(Not bad considering that I am working on a theory, in regards to how the (State of Iowa), sets its games up. If this pans out, I will share it with all the players. I also, listed all my numbers in the prediction for yesterdays game. I used the origional numbers, that I filtered, and also, I wheeled them in a 4 of 5 wheel, with the 3 and 4, being on each ticket. It is to bad that this game is computerized. Here is food for thought! Imagine this! The computer, knows each ticket that is in play! Makes you wonder!

I did play, as you suggested, 10 games back.
I think I made a mistake in the (history and Segements level).

Best to you and your team,

William

P.S.: Help us with the (Ticket Index), if you can. I believe it would be an excellent addition to your program.
cobalt489

Re: Ticket Index

Postby stan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:23 pm

cobalt489 wrote:Stan,

First I want to thank you for reading my post. Just by you reading my post and replying back, makes us the (Players), feel like we have someone on our side. You and your team are really the best of the best. I always brag about your program.

Stan, I think that you know exactly what I and maybe (others), who play the games, would like to see. I believe that having the (Ticket Index), as a stat. would be excellent. How hard would it be to implement?

Stan, on another note, I cannot clone the (winning numbers history). Would you kindly look into this for me.

you mean you want to have multiple copies of history windows?
i'll look at it but there might be some problems as history windows are tied to 'my estimates' window and other components.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests