Hidden private Jackpot forum

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby terryj » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:01 am

Hi stan please add me to the private jackpot forum. I sent you a private message with my paypal receipt for the full lic.
terryj

Postby rad56 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:02 pm

HI Stan
I just purchased the full registered lotto key, I only had the short term key before. I would like to access the the jackpot forum please. Also i made a mistake when i was entering my data on the purchase form and entered Ontario instead of British Columbia as my province of residence. Every thing seems to work but I thought I would ask if this will cause me any long term problems. Any way thanks and hello.
Bob Dyck RAD56
rad56

Postby hollandrp » Thu May 30, 2019 2:36 am

Hi Stan,
Please allow me access the hidden private jackpost forum.
hollandrp
hollandrp

Postby stan » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:30 pm

hollandrp wrote:Hi Stan,
Please allow me access the hidden private jackpost forum.
hollandrp

Hi,

you have access to Jackpot section already.

Regards,
Stan
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:39 pm

rad56 wrote:HI Stan
I just purchased the full registered lotto key, I only had the short term key before. I would like to access the the jackpot forum please. Also i made a mistake when i was entering my data on the purchase form and entered Ontario instead of British Columbia as my province of residence. Every thing seems to work but I thought I would ask if this will cause me any long term problems. Any way thanks and hello.
Bob Dyck RAD56

Access granted
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:41 pm

terryj wrote:Hi stan please add me to the private jackpot forum. I sent you a private message with my paypal receipt for the full lic.

Hi,

you have access to Jackpot section already.

Regards,
Stan
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby mimie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:05 pm

Access please
mimie

Postby LottoNoob1234 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:25 am

stan wrote:there is a special hidden section in this discussion board called Jackpot. it is available to registered expert lotto users only. its main purpose is to post ideas and strategies you do not want to share with other visitors to this board.

if you want to access that section and have full expert lotto license, send me private message through this forum and i'll grant you access (for free)

I don't want to necropost, but I'd like to be invited to the private forum too, I am currently unable to private message as instructed because as the error message stated: "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature"
LottoNoob1234

Postby stan » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:48 pm

LottoNoob1234 wrote:
stan wrote:there is a special hidden section in this discussion board called Jackpot. it is available to registered expert lotto users only. its main purpose is to post ideas and strategies you do not want to share with other visitors to this board.

if you want to access that section and have full expert lotto license, send me private message through this forum and i'll grant you access (for free)

I don't want to necropost, but I'd like to be invited to the private forum too, I am currently unable to private message as instructed because as the error message stated: "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature"

Access granted
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby allentkw » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:01 am

Can I be invited to the private forum too ? Thanks
allentkw

Postby oozero00 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:33 am

Stan,

Can I gain access to the private Jackpot forum too? I couldn't PM you with the email I used to buy the license because I don't have permissions to PM.

Thanks.
oozero00

Postby poxitul » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:34 pm

Please, Stan, I wish you'd let me go up to the jackpot. I've recently purchased a full license and I've also been promoted to be able to maneuver in this forum.
Thank you for your attention.
poxitul

Postby poxitul » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Hi, Stan.

I'm sorry that my letter dated June 14th of this year, regarding my request to access the private forum of the hidden jackpot, did not receive your attention.

I thought that perhaps you might have been ill with covid19, but if that had been the case, you should have been cured by now, as I have seen your answers to other issues very recently.

I repeat the request of 14 June, hoping that this time there will be more luck. I suppose that you are perfectly aware of my right to enjoy what I have requested, but if I did not understand it that way, it would be, at least, undemocratic if not worse.

I have only followed the system that before me they did so and received their reply and acceptance.

If there is any other question that escapes me, I would ask you for a few simple letters, informing me of it. Unfortunately, I am not the owner of infused science.

Thank you and forgive the inconvenience.
poxitul

Postby stan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:40 pm

allentkw wrote:Can I be invited to the private forum too ? Thanks

access granted
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:41 pm

oozero00 wrote:Stan,

Can I gain access to the private Jackpot forum too? I couldn't PM you with the email I used to buy the license because I don't have permissions to PM.

Thanks.

Please email me your first name and last name so I can look you up in our customer records.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests